What's new

Chinese mouthpiece says India 'could face military pressure' from China, Pakistan or even Nepal if b

These are Chinese tactics of fighting only when the enemy is heavily outnumbered and then pretending to be peaceful again. You dont want India to save face, you have no courage to fight a real war. Just a land grabbing bully.
Clearly, the conflict happened on Indian side of LAC and India will not surrender even 1 inch to you greedy scum.
What does wechat say about the Chinese casualties in Tienanmen square?

1 inch you say? You have already surrendered 60 sq kms of territory in this recent episode, including strategically important Galwan valley. Infact, only in last decade, China has swallowed thousands of sq kms of Indian claimed territory without any whimper from Indian side.

No sherlock, yesterday reports were actually more disturbing, your establishment is making a complete arse of you Bhakts. Atleast 47 Indian soldiers were nailed by Chinese, not 20 which India have already acknowledged. Your numbers regarding Chinese are just nothing but figment of Indian establishment imagination.

I have a feeling many Indian posters on Defence.pk are utterly demoralized. Don't rub salt on their wounds.

No sherlock, yesterday reports were actually more disturbing, your establishment is making a complete arse of you Bhakts. Atleast 47 Indian soldiers were nailed by Chinese, not 20 which India have already acknowledged. Your numbers regarding Chinese are just nothing but figment of Indian establishment imagination.

its elementary watson, its not possible to do this in India. This is not pakistan or china where every line in media is controlled by army.
when IA says its 43+, it is like that.
but the bigger question is not that, where is chinese media? what are they not dishing our warnings and threats? remember Doklam, for 71 ways we heard so much warnings and threats that our ears went dry. its like listening to a loudspeaker with no off switch and the its singing chinese songs :crazy::crazy:

chinese are dealt with and at least 43 of them are send packing in body bags this week only, lots of one child. families lost their only son
pakistanis can only do shelling right now.... they are not capable of escalating it any further
we will talk with Napal...

Did that FORTY-TREE number come out of Amit Shah's a$$? No neutral source in the world has verified India's claim of 43 Chinese deaths. That includes Reuters, Associated Press, Agence France Presse, Guardian (UK), BBC, CNN, Straits Times (Singapore),

Surely if the Indians had successfully killed that many, we would see at least ONE non-Indian news outlet cover the story.

You Indians lose every single time because you refuse to learn from your betters.

I have a feeling many Indian posters on Defence.pk are utterly demoralized. Don't rub salt on their wounds.

Indeed. They can do their armpit f@rts among themselves on the propaganda fed to them by Indian establishment but not here or anywhere outside India.

its elementary watson, its not possible to do this in India. This is not pakistan or china where every line in media is controlled by army.
but the bigger question is not that, where is chinese media? what are they not dishing our warnings and threats? remember Doklam, for 71 ways we heard so much warnings and threats that our ears went dry. its like listening to a loudspeaker with no off switch and the its singing chinese songs :crazy::crazy:

Your media is directly controlled from south block, New Delhi. Bunch of loud mouth idiots who in their wisdom are playing for the galleries , keeping the sagging moral of Indian nation but in reality, creating more trouble and humiliation for Indian government on international stage. :D

Where is Chinese media you ask? Question to you is, have they claimed any numbers, even on how many Indian soldiers they dispatched? All the noise and randi rona is coming from Indian side.

For Chinese, what is important that they have extended their boundary into Indian claimed territory and on this occasion, 60 sq KMs to be precise, including the Galwan valley. They have conquered your land and now sitting on it with their flags. The poor Indian soldiers who tried to dislodged the Chinese from claimed Indian territory end up with nails drilled into them and thrown into the raging river.

All these claimed Indian lands were conquered by PLA without firing a single bullet. Let that all sink in!!

Many do it even outside India.

That's why we are here to smash them.

Your feelings are your feelings, cant do much about it- Indians are surely demoralized that they thought China was a mature country that wants to exist in peace-Now India knows what they are dealing with-Both sides lost soldiers and thats a fact and it is sad-(If you believe otherwise, thats your choice)- Now wait for the response!!!

why dishing out warnings when both India and China want to deescalate now? You clearly don't understand what stage this whole saga is at.

-Both sides lost soldiers and thats a fact and it is sad-

It is indeed sad that so many Indian soldiers had to die for the image of Modi, Rajnath Singh, and other incompetent BJP ministers.

As for the "both sides" thing, it's a blatant lie. Only Indian news media outlets have reported that story, along with certain mischievous Indians who edit articles at Wikipedia.

No reputed international media outlet has confirmed Chinese deaths including Reuters, Associated Press, AFP, CNN, BBC, Guardian (UK), Straits Times (Singapore), Sydney Morning Herald. Not even one!

The Indian state machinery relies on fake propaganda to soothe the sufferings of 1.3 billion people. But this time even that isn't enough!

It is indeed sad that so many Indian soldiers had to die for the image of Modi, Rajnath Singh, and other incompetent BJP ministers.
This is not about which political party or side you support- This is an external threat, has nothing to do with BJ/RSS or Congress.

This is not about which political party or side you support- This is an external threat, has nothing to do with BJ/RSS or Congress.

Trust me it has everything to do with it. I don't want India to be led by cowardly chickens. That is the main reason behind the humiliations.

As for the "both sides" thing, it's a blatant lie. Only Indian news media outlets have reported that story, along with certain mischievous Indians who edit articles at Wikipedia.

No reputed international media outlet has confirmed Chinese deaths including Reuters, Associated Press, AFP, CNN, BBC, Guardian (UK), Straits Times (Singapore), Sydney Morning Herald. Not even one!

The Indian state machinery relies on fake propaganda to soothe the sufferings of 1.3 billion people. But this time even that isn't enough!
It can only be reported if the Media is not controlled by the state- Tell me if you know about any reputable media presence in the region where this is happening and also how would you know about the deaths until the particular country reports it and off course you know where I am going with this.

You're arguing with someone who is not Indian. It doesn't matter what this chap thinks. He survives by writing posts that rile and thrives on the attention.

Trust me it has everything to do with it. I don't want India to be led by cowardly chickens. That is the main reason behind the humiliations.
What humiliation- The only humiliation I have know with regards to India and China was in 1962 under the congress rule- Not that I support BJP/RSS- but I support the GOI during times like this- So according to you the Indian Army is an Army of Cowards?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom