What's new

Chinese mouthpiece says India 'could face military pressure' from China, Pakistan or even Nepal if b

Are you one of the Monkeys? (You have Indian flags)- China has taught no one a lesson as yet- I think you would prefer to say "Dull India" instead , I see.

Officially, no. I'm Singaporean now. But my heart does beat for India. But not for some low IQ savages teaching others how to run the show. You've gotta draw the line somewhere.

That is all these INDIAN COWARDS are good at.
Beat and RAPE women.
Bully the old and weak or MOB LYNCH single Muslims and other minorities.

That is how SISSY WEAK LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIANS VENT THEIR FRUSTRATIONS.
Bro, it's not a confirmed news yet. Just a Whatsapp message. I don't believe in Whatsapp university. LOL
@newb3e

Officially, no. I'm Singaporean now. But my heart does beat for India. But not for some low IQ savages teaching others how to run the show. You've gotta draw the line somewhere.
See I agree with you on this- "low IQ savages teaching others how to run the show"- Thats why I keep saying and will do so again- If the Indian Armed forces were to be defeated by the Chinese in the future, its a blow for the Armed forces not the GOI- India is a nation and the armed forces gives you the privilege to proudly say so.

See I agree with you on this- "low IQ savages teaching others how to run the show"- Thats why I keep saying and will do so again- If the Indian Armed forces were to be defeated by the Chinese in the future, its a blow for the Armed forces not the GOI- India is a nation and the armed forces gives you the privilege to proudly say so.

My whole point is you cannot win battles of this magnitude with donkeys in charge. T

Bro, it's not a confirmed news yet. Just a Whatsapp message. I don't believe in Whatsapp university. LOL
@newb3e
It is most probably true.
From how the North East Indians are regularly being thrashed, I am not surprised.

What do you expect from DISEASE PRONE WEAK SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIANS who cannot fight their equals but had to VENT their frustrations onto the weak and the minorities.
They RAPE women to SOOTHE their INFERIORITY COMPLEX about their lack of muscle mass.

Any military pressure is most welcome.
Indian Army, Navy & Air Force are fully prepared for escalation on all fronts.
Chinese mouthpiece is too ashamed to even admit their casualties.
All indians on this forum act like they speak for their whole country, government and army. But most probably even their own mums will tell them to get lost if they ask for an extra "roti" at dinner time.

The only way to win a battle is to go to war- If that is what you are suggesting then thats a different conversation.

Not all battles are fought on the ground. Do you realize India currently enjoys the lowest reputation among many countries: in Europe as well as Asia-Pacific.

Every time a BJP leader opens his mouth to reveal his/her stupidity, India loses big time on the international stage.

You can disrespect anyone you want, but when it comes to India against an external enemy it is one nation against the enemy. And off course ones who hold Indian citizenship and hope or want the worse for that country should not be a citizen of that country. You can disrespect anyone you want but not the ones who are keeping Indian citizens safe from External threats.
Most Indians suffer not only from chronic idiocy but also from sudden bursts of absurd, fantastical, almost satirical and nauseating notions of mawkish idealism. No one -- absolutely no one -- ever is beyond reproach. Not the military, nor the upper echelon of political high priests leading the flock to their doom. Their own officers and civilian authorities reprimand and dress them down often and frequently. Precisely because so much depends on them, they should be rewarded and punished accordingly, not worshiped or offered virgins on the thirteenth day of the rising moon. And why the convenient modifier? Why only the ones keeping citizens safe from external threats need respect and adulation? What cardinal sins have the others committed to deserve none of it as they keep the very same citizens safe from all the other nasty elements? Or the farmers who break their backs and feed the entire nation, the average Joe Shmuck who works hard and pay taxes so the army can have its toys and training?

This lurid romanticism should be kept within covers of books where it belongs. A nation that rewards success and penalizes failures wins wars. India is not that nation. Ponder this.

Not all battles are fought on the ground. Do you realize India currently enjoys the lowest reputation among many countries: in Europe as well as Asia-Pacific.

Every time a BJP leader opens his mouth to reveal his/her stupidity, India loses big time on the international stage.
Yes- I agree- BJP is a disaster, all they know is how to divide the nation on religion/caste etc- But when it comes to nationalism, I am expecting all parties to be one for the Nation of India, politics aside.

Yes- I agree- BJP is a disaster, all they know is how to divide the nation on religion/caste etc- But when it comes to nationalism, I am expecting all parties to be one for the Nation of India, politics aside.

As Abraham Lincoln famously said "a house divided against itself.." Indians can't be expected to stay united as long as the minorities and Dalits are abused openly with state sanction. At least when UPA were in power, they made a show of not tolerating that kind of abuse. With BJP all that abuse is out in the open.

You cannot support a government of BJP as a reasonable person. It has to be thrown out in any means possible. The ideal approach to such a government should be of NON-COOPERATION. That's exactly my methods, and of all the leftists of India such as Kanhaiya Kumar and whatever.

Most Indians suffer not only from chronic idiocy but also from sudden bursts of absurd, fantastical, almost satirical and nauseating notions of mawkish idealism. No one -- absolutely no one -- ever is beyond reproach. Not the military, nor the upper echelon of political high priests leading the flock to their doom. Their own officers and civilian authorities reprimand and dress them down often and frequently. Precisely because so much depends on them, they should be rewarded and punished accordingly, not worshiped or offered virgins on the thirteenth day of the rising moon. And why the convenient modifier? Why only the ones keeping citizens safe from external threats need respect and adulation? What cardinal sins have the others committed to deserve none of it as they keep the very same citizens safe from all the other nasty elements? Or the farmers who break their backs and feed the entire nation, the average Joe Shmuck who works hard and pay taxes so the army can have its toys and training?

This lurid romanticism should be kept within covers of books where it belongs. A nation that rewards success and penalizes failures wins wars. India is not that nation. Ponder this.

You need real world weapons to win war not keyboards and no Pen is not mightier than the sword in this case.

upload_2020-6-18_11-59-57.jpeg

As Abraham Lincoln famously said "a house divided against itself.." Indians can't be expected to stay united as long as the minorities and Dalits are abused openly with state sanction. At least when UPA were in power, they made a show of not tolerating that kind of abuse. With BJP all that abuse is out in the open.

You cannot support a government of BJP as a reasonable person. It has to be thrown out in any means possible. The ideal approach to such a government should be of NON-COOPERATION. That's exactly my methods, and of all the leftists of India such as Kanhaiya Kumar and whatever.
No need to support BJP- But support the nation as it is and fight for your rights, fight for the minorities and Dalits. The BJP is a political party they will come and go - India is either a nation or is not one. In this case its not about which side of the political spectrum you align too- Its more to do with do you want to divide India as a nation-Take your pick.

That is all these INDIAN COWARDS are good at.
Beat and RAPE women.
Bully the old and weak or MOB LYNCH single Muslims and other minorities.

That is how SISSY WEAK LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIANS VENT THEIR FRUSTRATIONS.

They will create 43 casualties now by attacking any Chinese looking person in India. NE people should be cautious.

You need real world weapons to win war not keyboards and no Pen is not mightier than the sword in this case.

View attachment 642802
Now, now! Poor penmanship does not guarantee first-rate swordplay.

If you truly believe the set pieces win or lose a game of Chess on their own you are in for an education. The armed forces need sharp minds and mighty pens more than they need swords. This is as true today as it has been throughout the history, perhaps even more. But you wouldn't know this. Let me know when you publish your book on platitudes.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom