What's new

Chinese mouthpiece says India 'could face military pressure' from China, Pakistan or even Nepal if b

global times and china and xi all are saving face by not disclosing number of dead and their names..... hell even our media has their names ..... master :lol::lol:View attachment 642704

do you support Li Wenliang and other whistle blowers?

Wait, so 5 chinese dead, I thought you said 43 chinese dead? What happened? care to explain?

chinese are dealt with and at least 43 of them are send packing in body bags this week only, lots of one child. families lost their only son
pakistanis can only do shelling right now.... they are not capable of escalating it any further
we will talk with Napal...
Send pictures of the dead. I'll send you pictures of your dead. If you can prove you've killed 43.

chicken reject any allegiance with this creature

There are different types of chickens. If you put a hairless chick in a coop with other haired chicks, that hairless one is gonna get bullied, the other chickens don't consider it one of them. Same is the case with India, India is a hairless chicken.

9111679_f520.jpg

chinese are dealt with and at least 43 of them are send packing in body bags this week only, lots of one child. families lost their only son
pakistanis can only do shelling right now.... they are not capable of escalating it any further
if you remember the humiliated defeat in 62 by China, or ask your history teacher if any of indian are brave enough to tell the truth you will know we never escalating while you were getting F#@#$$ by chines.
Its india who actually threatning Pakistan or provoking. we might not fight with you but send amo to Kashmiries they will rip your army in pieces.

if you remember the humiliated defeat in 62 by China, or ask your history teacher if any of indian are brave enough to tell the truth you will know we never escalating while you were getting F#@#$$ by chines.
Its india who actually threatning Pakistan or provoking. we might not fight with you but send amo to Kashmiries they will rip your army in pieces.

we know 1967 was the bloodiest nose that chinese got... 2020 June incident is like 1967 only... chinese provoke and then get shipped in body bags back home.... overnight shipping :lol::lol::lol:

we know 1967 was the bloodiest nose that chinese got... 2020 June incident is like 1967 only... chinese provoke and then get shipped in body bags back home.... overnight shipping :lol::lol::lol:
why you keep laughing on body bags, maybe its your national thing to make a big laugh on dead bodies but the fact is india have not it her to fight. you will not lose you already lost they are in the area where india used to partrol. this is actually laughable event.

Lol. Why stopped at 43? Make it 4300 to smoother your humiliation. Getting 20 of your men killed in ambush while China suffer 0 death of cos is not something Indian can swallow it. :lol:

hahahah... you were waiting to put this joke from long i guess..

Indian support is far more than you can imagine.... no one talked against us when we killed more than 43 chinese in one go...
greased tongue ...

You get the cake! Thank you for recognizing yourself in my post... you're that "greased tongue" brigade, enjoy!

Last edited:
Any military pressure is most welcome.
Indian Army, Navy & Air Force are fully prepared for escalation on all fronts.
Chinese mouthpiece is too ashamed to even admit their casualties.

bravo. Don’t let Chinese clubs frighten you now or Biharis horrible ending clubbed to death you are made of stronger skull head

All india has to do is leave animosity towards china and decleare they will not side with usa against chinese interests. Thats all
Exactly - by taking sides India should leave NAM group (non-aligned movement)

Meanwhile... another front is opening.. in pacific ocean

No sherlock, yesterday reports were actually more disturbing, your establishment is making a complete arse of you Bhakts. Atleast 47 Indian soldiers were nailed by Chinese, not 20 which India have already acknowledged. Your numbers regarding Chinese are just nothing but figment of Indian establishment imagination.

No Chinese died so far, my fellow Singaporean.

Only Indian news outlets are parroting that piece of propaganda to soothe the wounded ego of so many Indians.

Believe me, I was rooting for India all the time. Had they successfully retook the heights and wounded/killed a few Chinese soldiers, I would be the first one to post. From a neutral source, of course, such as BBC, CNN, Reuters, Associated Press, Guardian, Straits Times.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom