What's new

Chinese military expands high-altitude arsenal to address threat on China-India border

china has invaded and occupied 60km indian territory and also using indian construction machinery which their army left while fleeing present in this area for building infrastructure,this is clear defeat and embarrassment for india

china has invaded and occupied 60km indian territory and also using indian construction machinery which their army left while fleeing present in this area for building infrastructure,this is clear defeat and embarrassment for india

Chinese love to propaganda. What's the proof for these claims?

Did the Chinese push Indians 60km inside India with their chests? Because there hasn't been any fighting lol

Dil bahalane ke liye ye khayal bhi accha hai Ghaalib.

Still PLA is not able to teach lessons. There is something wrong with PLA. What is the purpose of High-tech Military Gadgets if your army is not willing to fight. Better to go with Buddha way and take all weapons from PLA.
Why make enemies?
China was even willing to swap South Tibet for Aksai Chin for peace before 1962 war.
BUT GREEDY INDIA REJECTED THAT, BECAUSE INDIA WANT ALL.

Military Gadgets for prevent aggression like that practiced by WHITE COLONIALISTS.
Not for making enemies with (forever)Land Neighbors.
USA can bomb Syria and others and forget about them.
China and India cannot do that, better negotiate and be friendly.
GREEDY INDIA CLAIMS LAND THAT EVEN THEIR MASTER THE BRITISH DID NOT CLAIM.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Events_leading_to_the_Sino-Indian_War
Events leading to the Sino-Indian War
In 1960, Zhou Enlai proposed that India drop its claim to Aksai Chin and China would withdraw its claims from NEFA

So Pakistan army created Pakistan? In which Madrasa did this history taught to you?

But we believe that a donkey can go to moon and come back in a night.

No, My forefathers created Pakistan.

So Pakistan army created Pakistan? In which Madrasa did this history taught to you?

But we believe that a donkey can go to moon and come back in a night.

@Moderators @Horus , where are you! He is directly attacking our Prophet SAW.

Surya, have you ever heard of "bending of space" i.e. Gravity!!
When science says that it is possible to step in and out of different dimensions, you are fine with it.

Here is the new "Islamic" indian cheerleader...........:lol:

Fisher1 is a Munafiq, KUFFAR of the highest order.

Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: The Messenger of Allah pbuh said, "When a person calls his brother (in Islam) a disbeliever, one of them will certainly deserve the title. If the addressee is so as he has asserted, the disbelief of the man is confirmed, but if it is untrue, then it will revert to him.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

La ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah (saww)

Why make enemies?
China was even willing to swap South Tibet for Aksai Chin for peace before 1962 war.
BUT GREEDY INDIA REJECTED THAT, BECAUSE INDIA WANT ALL.

Military Gadgets for prevent aggression like that practiced by WHITE COLONIALISTS.
Not for making enemies with (forever)Land Neighbors.
USA can bomb Syria and others and forget about them.
China and India cannot do that, better negotiate and be friendly.
GREEDY INDIA CLAIMS LAND THAT EVEN THEIR MASTER THE BRITISH DID NOT CLAIM.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Events_leading_to_the_Sino-Indian_War
Events leading to the Sino-Indian War
In 1960, Zhou Enlai proposed that India drop its claim to Aksai Chin and China would withdraw its claims from NEFA

your problem is going back too much in history, lets do that.
we snatched the then NEFA and now Arunachal, it was one of the dragon's part or something.... its almost gone forever.
same goes with Sikkim, but you realized that Sikkim is not coming back it was settled. so its gone forever.
1962 was indeed a bad year for Indian militery, but barely 5 years after that chinese got a real good beating in Nathu La and Cho La which they never recuperated. It was really heavy for that time for chinese.... after the win in 1962 no one thought in just 5 years (And after 1965 when India sought another war) that India will give them back so hard....
They really kept quite in 1971 and let pakistan break... how and why is the question... answer is simple. chinese was so timid and scared to have another bloody nose that they kept quite in their home.
then the skirmishes continued and nothing really happened till Doklam...

how can we forget Doklam..... really the chinese wanted to test the waters and invaded Bhutan (mind you not India).... but Bhutan is under out protection... so we went to help them and it was a bloodless war with chinese losing all went back empty handed.... (All that permanant militery post is consolation award for local public)

which bring us to now.... its been discussed to death....
so looking at all these events i can say chinese cant fight... they can lose big but cant fight small...

we snatched the then NEFA and now Arunachal, it was one of the dragon's part or something.... its almost gone forever.
same goes with Sikkim, but you realized that Sikkim is not coming back it was settled. so its gone forever.
1962 was indeed a bad year for Indian militery, but barely 5 years after that chinese got a real good beating in Nathu La and Cho La which they never recuperated. It was really heavy for that time for chinese.... after the win in 1962 no one thought in just 5 years (And after 1965 when India sought another war) that India will give them back so hard....
They really kept quite in 1971 and let pakistan break... how and why is the question... answer is simple. chinese was so timid and scared to have another bloody nose that they kept quite in their home.

how can we forget Doklam..... really the chinese wanted to test the waters and invaded Bhutan (mind you not India).... but Bhutan is under out protection... so we went to help them and it was a bloodless war with chinese losing all went back empty handed.... (All that permanant militery post is consolation award for local public)

so looking at all these events i can say chinese cant fight... they can lose big but cant fight small...
SURE, INDIA SUPA POWA.
WE ALL VERY SCARED OF INDIA

Incredible India OLYMPIC CHAMPIONS with many gold medals
Incredible India MIX MARTIAL ARTS BOXING CHAMPIONS.

India Technology Supa Powa since 10000 years ago.
China cannot fight, only want peace and prosperity.
Now you can go sleep well and dream all of the above.

No, My forefathers created Pakistan.

@Moderators @Horus , where are you! He is directly attacking our Prophet SAW.

Surya, have you ever heard of "bending of space" i.e. Gravity!!
When science says that it is possible to step in and out of different dimensions, you are fine with it.

Where did I insulted your prophet? Have I said anything of my own? If I have said something of my own, you can object. If I site something from holly book and you get offended, then you are not a true Muslim.

SURE, INDIA SUPA POWA.
WE ALL VERY SCARED OF INDIA

Incredible India OLYMPIC CHAMPIONS with many gold medals
Incredible India MIX MARTIAL ARTS BOXING CHAMPIONS.

India Technology Supa Powa since 10000 years ago.
China cannot fight, only want peace and prosperity.
Now you can go sleep well and dream all of the above.

:lol::lol::lol:

Please read the American's newspaper dated October 8, 1967 carefully. India defeated badly 2 times. Making up stories to cover your humiliated defeated in1962 war does not help.
1967.jpg
1975.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom