What's new

Chinese military expands high-altitude arsenal to address threat on China-India border

developing nukes will absolutely have devastating responses from China and no one country has ever ev
Taiwan can develop their own nukes and develop better nuclear weapons than India has if they really want to. In fact Indian may even not have hydrogen bomb. It never tested a hydrogen bomb (all nuclear tests are detectable) and the last article written about a hydrogen bomb test show that most likely it was a failure and India may have never completed one. Certainly no country confirmed fusion weapon in India only confirmed fission types. Taiwan like Japan can develop nukes very quickly. But they choose not to. Just like Iran developing nukes has many different levels of actions and responses from USA and Israel. Taiwan developing nukes will absolutely have devastating responses from China and no one country has ever even suggested Taiwan or Japan should develop nukes. Because this is already too obvious to leaders and smart people who really make decisions not internet idiots. Anyway your government will never tell Taiwan or Japan for example that they can give them a few nukes. Even if it offers this which is already impossible (only in some idiot's imagination), they will laugh at the offer. But please suggest to your government. You can only use these ridiculous suggestions online to make feel good masturbation.

Pakistan has their own nukes, we only did small assistance when they started their program.
You have a point, Taiwan can develop their own nukes and there will be "devastating responses from China" if they ever test one. But if India does offer few nukes to Taiwan, they don't need to test it.

Like Israel, they can say we won't deny or confirm we have nukes. And China won't never attack them ever once they have a few nukes pointed at few important cities.

Just like the Russians and Canadians gave you guys. In case you don't know, indians didn't invent nuclear technology or nuclear weapons.........:azn:
"indians didn't invent nuclear technology or nuclear weapons" Did I say Indian's invent nuclear technology? Do you have a point? Or that was supposed to be an insult or troll post?

Chinese Army - The PLA intends to dominate this road permanently. Probably end of India's strategic interests in Ladakh, India keep shrinking.

And thats a nail in India's head - PLA has captured more than 60 square kilometres of Indian-patrolled territory in the last month – equally divided between the northern bank of the Pangong Lake and the Galwan River sectors.

To me it looks like mechanized forces are for defense and the attack will come from the air and from rocket artillery.
I heard that Sissy PLA has retreated back to their bunkers. Very disappointing though. What is the next step now?

I heard that Sissy PLA has retreated back to their bunkers. Very disappointing though. What is the next step now?
SURELY YOU MEAN THE SISSY INDIAN ARMY.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/heal...sease-prone/story-SOmBQQqvqUwGC05wSLATrJ.html
Low muscle mass makes Indians disease prone
The reason may be genetic, says a team of Canadian researchers.
The difference in lean muscle mass may be why Indians are more likely than other ethnic groups to develop diabetes and cardiovascular disease, said the researchers.

During my army days we used to tease the INDIANS with BREASTS that jiggle.

They need to take on the Chinese only when they have 10:1 advantage.
When ONE on ONE, THIS->
20200531161852491.jpg

SURELY YOU MEAN THE SISSY INDIAN ARMY.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/heal...sease-prone/story-SOmBQQqvqUwGC05wSLATrJ.html
Low muscle mass makes Indians disease prone
The reason may be genetic, says a team of Canadian researchers.
The difference in lean muscle mass may be why Indians are more likely than other ethnic groups to develop diabetes and cardiovascular disease, said the researchers.

During my army days we used to tease the INDIANS with BREASTS that jiggle.

They need to take on the Chinese only when they have 10:1 advantage.
When ONE on ONE, THIS->
View attachment 637867
When the attack will happen? We are still waiting in Delhi to topple Modi govt. Please help us out, otherwise PLA will be called as Sissy PLA.

what happened for you to laugh so hard? have you got any technological achievement like no one other?

Our satellites are orbiting Mars and Moon as you live each moment, look in the mirror before you post such crap again.

there is limit to trolling also, becoming elite member with 10000 posts is so easy.... just troll on everything that Indian post.

be on topic and dont troll.
And what does Mars and moon orbiting space prob will help India in case of China and India war China also have space probe and LANDER/ROVER ON moon and what happened to chandrian 2 mission you are trolling senseless not we
If war really happens :enjoy:

Nuclear weapons - Am I a joke to you ?
And why you assume that Delhi and other important Indian cities would be safe in case of nuke war with China

When the attack will happen? We are still waiting in Delhi to topple Modi govt. Please help us out, otherwise PLA will be called as Sissy PLA.
ACTUALLY YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOREVER.
China will NOT attack India.
Never done that for centuries, only friendly ties until the BRITISH enslaved INDIA.
China is NOT INTERESTED IN A SHIT FILLED PLACE.

In 1962, China won the war over SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIANS in JUST 7 Days.
But I suspect the Chinese were QUICKLY OVERWHELMED BY THE STINK from the infamous INDIA OPEN DEFECATION and they QUICKLY RETREATED.

ACTUALLY YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOREVER.
China will NOT attack India.
Never done that for centuries, only friendly ties until the BRITISH enslaved INDIA.
China is NOT INTERESTED IN A SHIT FILLED PLACE.

In 1962, China won the war over SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIANS in JUST 7 Days.
But I suspect the Chinese were QUICKLY OVERWHELMED BY THE STINK from the infamous INDIA OPEN DEFECATION and they QUICKLY RETREATED.
It's very disappointing not only for us but for Pakistan as well. These Indians will think it as their victory and will haunt China like they did when Doklam happened.

You don't understand. indians are ALWAYS the winners and the best. No matter what. Even after they have been defeated, annihilated and conquered for 1000s of years. They still have the best military and are the winners. india even has the greatest ever Football team even though they have NEVER EVER played in a Football world cup.............:disagree:

Indian Military has proved its might by curving out a new nation out of the one which considers it to be very powerful nation with mighty military power. so yes, India is powerful.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom