What's new

Chinese military expands high-altitude arsenal to address threat on China-India border

Nobody gave a sh*t about China in India too until very recently. India China relations were screwed by these cheerleaders you see here on pdf.
China blocked India's entry into NSG
China prevents Pakistan from FATF black list
You prevented listing of Masood Azhar as a global terrorist
Talk about developments in disputed region. Where does CPEC pass from again ??

You have shielded India's arch enemy in every way possible and now you whine when Indians curse you ?

India could have been China's ally. India China Russia would have been world's power axis. All this rabble rousing with USA wouldn't have taken place in the first place. Both countries would have benefited tremendously with good relations. But what did you choose? Pakistan ! Of all the countries !! ( Yeah Pakistani dudes you shot one of our plane and now you are our overlords , we know )

So don't whine that Indians hate you. Your cheerleaders have earned it for you.

PS. I still don't harbour any hate for any Chinese. I had a Chinese gf too for an year in fact. But I don't speak for all Indians . And yes, anti china sentiment in India is at an all time high now a days.

We need to urgently move heavy weapons in right now if this trouble is real and serious. Most of our military is based in center China and northern and eastern sides. If a war really happens we need to immediately use cruise and ballistic missiles against Indian base. Lucky Indian missiles do not reach our bases and they are still developing Nirbhay.
india doesnt have the guts to launch a full scale war against the much smaller pak they wont even think of a war with much bigger china. however, US can use india against china.

You do know Doklam plateau is still occupied permanently? Bhutan is under negotiations to cede the whole thing to us and think about this, we could have done one in Nepal or even Siachen, we didn't because we want peace. You will lose in a war against PLA. You don't even produce the artillery shells you are using, friggin rifles are imported. How long can your supplies last?

Did you get back your drone? That's 10mil$ shot down mate.

Nobody gave a sh*t about China in India too until very recently. India China relations were screwed by these cheerleaders you see here on pdf.
China blocked India's entry into NSG
China prevents Pakistan from FATF black list
You prevented listing of Masood Azhar as a global terrorist
Talk about developments in disputed region. Where does CPEC pass from again ??

You have shielded India's arch enemy in every way possible and now you whine when Indians curse you ?

India could have been China's ally. India China Russia would have been world's power axis. All this rabble rousing with USA wouldn't have taken place in the first place. Both countries would have benefited tremendously with good relations. But what did you choose? Pakistan ! Of all the countries !! ( Yeah Pakistani dudes you shot one of our plane and now you are our overlords , we know )

So don't whine that Indians hate you. Your cheerleaders have earned it for you.

PS. I still don't harbour any hate for any Chinese. I had a Chinese gf too for an year in fact. But I don't speak for all Indians . And yes, anti china sentiment in India is at an all time high now a days.

We pick Pakistan as ally over India? Don't blame this on Pakistan, blame it on England. None of us had huge issues before independence from England given to the three new nations and split by them. We had no issue with India either until after our war. You think we'd trust you as an ally? Why would we when you are the one who said China is our brother then take English set borders which favor India? Do you know the English set our borders which we have fought for in past? Anyway that's all history now and both our countries starting to hate each other. It's okay I feel India is at capacity. They hated us at maximum capacity since 2012. Meanwhile we have so much catching up to you in this hate department. I hope we get there.

india doesnt have the guts to launch a full scale war against the much smaller pak they wont even think of a war with much bigger china. however, US can use india against china.

India CANT BE USED by USA or anybody

if they fight CHINA they will do so to protect their land

India is now the Front Line State against China!

By illegally annexing IoJK and turning Indian occupied Ladakh into Uniion Territory of India.... the ModiRegime made the first move.... a New Forward Policy!

If PLA/PRC backs down and fall for the trap of 'talks'... it will only emoblden Indians... and their media will paint it as great victory for Modi.

China needs to build up pressure along the entire LAC not just Ladakh.... without Sikkim forget about South Tibet!
The Indians have seen much worse and imbibed! They’ll be fine...

Let it be a Sino-Pak JV with TOT this time...

Indo-Pak IB + LOC + LAC -> WW1 style front....

@Feng Leng @serenity @Beast
I would like to add something important. If push comes to shove and should the war start, we must finish it but with India surrendering. With India's defeat we must force them to sign the peace treaty and the border settled. If we still stick around with the 1962 policy (when we retreated and then border talks) there will never be peace in the border and with that said, they will again try to take back what they lost. This needs to be settled or the US might try to use India against us again and always. There will never be peace if this is not settled.

You will find out first hand the answer to that question soon.

If they use first. Can we find their ballistic missiles, warhead size, ranges? I think Indian military leaders when in real fight will die from shitting themselves. They know very well how many hours their bullets can shoot and how many missiles can be launched before everything needs to wait for post from Russia and France and Israel. When they run out, they better have sharp knives because I hope we are very cruel to them. I heard too many nasty things these animals say so sick of their shit. CCP must have no mercy for Modi and any Indian military person who is a part of a war. They are high on their farts to think they have a good military. Fucking counted their stuff and it is about 10% China's numbers. Of course all fucking perfect quality like their INSAS rifle, and Dhruv helicopter. Our machines will never work compared to their's.

I would like to add something important. If push comes to shove and should the war start, we must finish it but with India surrendering. With India's defeat we must force them to sign the peace treaty and the border settled. If we still stick around with the 1962 policy (when we retreated and then border talks) there will never be peace in the border and with that said, they will again try to take back what they lost. This needs to be settled or the US might try to use India against us again and always. There will never be peace if this is not settled.
If wisher were horse beggars would ride.
China would take 10 days to match Indian numbers on the ground by that time Chinese forces will be overrun.

Yes we should insist on this but still be fair. If there is a war and whoever wins takes the disputed areas between China and India not just Ladakh areas but all the disputed region between our countries. The rest is left alone. If we lose, CCP will lose support of Chinese people if India loses, Modi should be evaluated by Indians.

The rest is left alone. If we lose, CCP will lose support of Chinese people if India loses, Modi should be evaluated by Indians.
Or it will be like Sino soviet border clash. No effect on politics on either side

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom