What's new

Chinese military advisors held hostage in Pakistan

its not frightening the citizens,but instead giving a headsup that dont trust chinese, they are back stabbers and be prepared for the next war or wotever.

Well,we got the message,and you Indians no need to send us the message again and again.Quit annoying,acturally.

The Chinese foreign minister said that there were no Chinese citizens at the site of the attack.

Citizenship doesn't matter in such cases. It's good to know that all the 11 maintenance workers are safe.

If they are safe, they'll figure out what their citizenship is.

All attackers killed in assault on PNS base: Malik | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

"KARACHI: Pakistani Interior Minister Rehman Malik said Monday that 17 foreigners, 11 of them Chinese maintenance workers, were recovered safely from a Pakistani naval air base after it came under attack."

S10 - All foreigners were successfully rescued and none of them were injured.

NO hostages are taken and operation has been completed. Had there been hostages, Base wouldn't have been calm as it is now.

Don't listen to barking dogs.. Pakistan would take more care of Chinese officials than it would take care of Pakistanis under present circumstances. Have faith.

Let this be another warning to those who blindly trust Western media. One never goes wrong taking everything they say with a grain, perhaps a bucket, of salt. Just keep in mind that Western media slice and dice "facts" for their own benefit.

Yep they seemed to have changed the article without acknowledging a retraction.

Assuming S10 linked what he quoted, the BBC seems to have deleted the original story and replaced it. The only place I could find the old version was as a google search cache for the mobile version of the BBC website (which also now linking to the new story) and a copy on a blog.

we went from
The attackers are now holding hostages, including Chinese military personnel, at the Mehran naval aviation base.

to

There were 17 foreigners at the site, including 11 Chinese aviation trainers, but all are safe, Mr Malik said. He added that all of them were later rescued uninjured.

Seriously, S10, what makes Chinese advisors so special? It wasn't Pakistan that planned this attack. In fact, their commandos risked their lives to save the Chinese people. You make it sound as if the Chinese have a hereditary right to better safety than other people. In fact, we should be thankful towards the people who saved them.

Pakistan have shown that they will use their military to provide security for us and I thank them for that.

You, on the other hand, act as if Pakistan owes you something, when they do not.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Intervention by PLA is necessary.

We are not the USA.

'invention by PLA ' is extremely improper and imprudent.

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

especially under current condition.

Seriously, S10, what makes Chinese advisors so special? It wasn't Pakistan that planned this attack. In fact, their commandos risked their lives to save the Chinese people. You make it sound as if the Chinese have a hereditary right to better safety than other people. In fact, we should be thankful towards the people who saved them.

Pakistan have shown that they will use their military to provide security for us and I thank them for that.

You, on the other hand, act as if Pakistan owes you something, when they do not.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

We are not the USA.

I think when the BBC jumped on the story about Chinese hostages, S10's reactions was just what they wanted.

I can't agree with you more.

To me, a life is a life. There's no superiority or inferiority to it and the fact that our Pakistani brothers fought bravely to save them deserves our utmost respect. Pakistan was a victim too and they weren't at fault. I can see certain members being clearly emotional and upset, but think about the ones who lost their lives fighting for the freedom of these hostages..It was a shock to the military and unprecedented.
I think we owe Pakistan a big thank you and an apology.

China-Pakistan Zindabad :cheers:

P.S. Rest in Peace to the brave souls who lost their lives fighting the evil of this world. You are gone but never forgotten.

This is not the first time that S10 has become overly excited about unverified facts in the media.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom