What's new

Chinese military advisors held hostage in Pakistan

Considering the fall out from PNS Mehran attack and the invader ambitions i wouldnt discount the theory of this being a joint effort by CIA-RAW.
Both have growing concerns about Pak-China relations and soon Russo-Pak relations too.

Americans get concerned by anything which brings people on a common plattform or idealogy to unite.
On the contanary, be a bad neighbour fiddle in every country and send terrorist groups and one can earn all the appraise of USA as well bunch of defence tech transfer

Since OBL episode all terrorist barrels are pointing towards Pakistan and Chinese assets in Pakistan but nothing against USA>?? WHY????

If the terrorist are so damn upset over binladen killing why dont they go an attack a US base or their counslate or go to afghanistan and hunt down some allied personals? why is this war of cowardiance being enforced on totaly unconcerned innocent people?

1. Like other Mainstream Media, BBC is Jewish-controlled ( via British quasi-Maxist lefty parties such as Nulabour and Libdem) mass-brainwashing machine serving their ZOG masters' interests ONLY. One has to verify the news via 3rd parties. Not saying the news is fake, I have doubt on the accuracy after inevitable spin that BBC put to it.

2. Chinese engineers might have been there training F-22 frigate/s things?

3. Given the fact the WoT is largely USA’s own making in a staged attempt to rid off Israel's adversaries in the region, one just can not rule out at this stage that "this attack on Pakistan naval base" was staged with intel , plan and operatives provided by the CIA --- about 80% of current [read: since Bush Jr.]worldwide CIA task force is consisted of 3rd party nationals, namely mercenaries who mostly are regional terrorists themselves anyway according to retired former US deputy secretary of state under Bush Senior.

4. Pakistan is the US "ally", yet the US , both the govt and military, is controlled by ZOG. We all know that Iran is ZOG's primary target due to its potential nukes, while Pakistan is in fact ZOG's existing target due to it existing nukes, which pose a danger to the state of Israel, particularly after Saudi Prince's late visit to Pakistan to have effectively forge "rogue" military alliance between them in case the US starts colour revolution in Saudi. Hence besides ZOG's interests, the US doesn't like that deal either. The extra bonus of destabilising Pakistan is to cut off China's land route to ME /Iran oil, yet as I said it's only the extra bonus, not the prime goal which is to serve the Israel’s interests.

5. China's recent ultimatum of "an attack to Pakistan is taken as an attack to China" is the 1st ultimatum the US received in more than half a century ( the last issued by the soviet during 1960 Berlin crisis at the height of the Cold War), is NOT out of blue particularly when it's issued by nuclear superpower China. If the news is true which I think so, then Chinese intelligence service and think tanks must know something very convincing to them that we don't know yet in the public domain, which i suspect refers to "hard evidences" that the US is actively preparing to invade Pakistan with a goal to seize control of latter's strategic assets, namely nukes.

6. We should see this latest "naval base incident" as a natural "response" of US state department to China's ultimatum of "an attack to Pakistan is taken as an attack to China". Hence dragging China into the game, the renewed "WoT", further serves the strategic interests of the US to derail China’s economic rise.

7. more US attacks on Pakistan would likely be on the way, including potentially , and most likely, via their lapdog India, because ( make no mistakes here, Gentlemen) there will not be a direct war between nuclear powers ( only 5 credible ones in the world : US, Russia, China, France and UK) such as China and the US . Their wars are always conducted via the third parties, always.

Stay Alert , Gentlemen! We are at an extraordinary sensitive time in post WWII history here.

Considering the fall out from PNS Mehran attack and the invader ambitions i wouldnt discount the theory of this being a joint effort by CIA-RAW.
Both have growing concerns about Pak-China relations and soon Russo-Pak relations too.

Americans get concerned by anything which brings people on a common plattform or idealogy to unite.
On the contanary, be a bad neighbour fiddle in every country and send terrorist groups and one can earn all the appraise of USA as well bunch of defence tech transfer

Since OBL episode all terrorist barrels are pointing towards Pakistan and Chinese assets in Pakistan but nothing against USA>?? WHY????

If the terrorist are so damn upset over binladen killing why dont they go an attack a US base or their counslate or go to afghanistan and hunt down some allied personals? why is this war of cowardiance being enforced on totaly unconcerned innocent people?

There were reports of attacks on NATO and ANA targets after OBL died.

Wasn't OBL distancing himself from Al-Queda's bread & butter ideologies??? I find the whole OBL drama contradictory and strange.

Anyways, whatever sh*thead, d*ckhead, retard, noob, douchebag, etc is out there, best to keep military bases secured and impenetrable. Whoever this "Taliban" is must have powerful backers to be fighting on for this long.

@Speeder 2
Everything which doesn't satisfy your creed is jewish controlled, right?

Or your accusations are article specific?

^lol Only Chinese media is free not even BBC is a free press.
Talking about direct war between nuclear powers,the Soviets would have nuked your country if the Americans didn't warn them.

Talking about direct war between nuclear powers,the Soviets would have nuked your country if the Americans didn't warn them.

Nice warmongering.

If you have something valuable to share, please enlighten us.

Lol, I only know Chinese media is unlike Indian media who cooked the "China will Attack" story to sacre yourselfes.

A slap in the face for those fengqings who think that the Talibans are pro-Chinese.

The media also reported the plane destroyed as a "jet fighter" before they caught the error.

Lol, I only know Chinese media is unlike Indian media who cooked the "China will Attack" story to sacre yourselfes.

its not frightening the citizens,but instead giving a headsup that dont trust chinese, they are back stabbers and be prepared for the next war or wotever.

Back
Top Bottom