What's new

Chinese Members, Can You Please Share Your Home Town And The Dialect You Speak At Home.

rott

Reaction score
Country
China
Let's share among us Chinese members the different Dialect we speak, the different region we hail from and your present location in order to understand each other better.

*Also members please do not use this information to personally attack any one.

I shall start with myself, I Hail from Mei Zhou/(Mei - Xian), Guang Dong. I speak the Ke Ja dialect. My present location is Toronto.

Mei - Xian...some Ke Jaers can speake Cantonese,some can not in Mei - Xian.you tell me why?

Ke Ja dialect sounds not so good,sorry for telling my direct feeling.
My hometown Dialect not so good too,even more bad than Ke Jia dialect and may be the most horrible Dialect in China or I can say the world. 
Tianjin Dialect may make you offending if you can say Mandarin. 
Mandarin in standard level is the most beautiful language in the world.

My hometown Dialect not so good too,even more bad than Ke Jia dialect and may be the most horrible Dialect in China or I can say the world. 
Damn you spoke it like a pro, i don't know why your IQ seems lower that what is declared by your national posters. Be proud and loud, don't be a wuss.!!!

Let's share among us Chinese members the different Dialect we speak, the different region we hail from and your present location in order to understand each other better.

*Also members please do not use this information to personally attack any one.

I shall start with myself, I Hail from Mei Zhou/(Mei - Xian), Guang Dong. I speak the Ke Ja dialect. My present location is Toronto.

How's Robbie Ford doing? :p:
Damn you spoke it like a pro, i don't know why your IQ seems lower that what is declared by your national posters. Be proud and loud, don't be a wuss.!!!

Idiotic troll, you come to wrong thread, did your head kicked by cow while you rape it?

Sorry, Op, I personally attack a idiot,

On topic:
I am from Ruijin(Ganzhou), well known as Red Capital, Jiangxi province, I don't know whether the dialect is Ke Jia dialect, in Jiangxi province, there are too much dialects, you even can't understand the dialect of neighbouring city or town, I am in Shenzhen.

Mei - Xian...some Ke Jaers can speake Cantonese,some can not in Mei - Xian.you tell me why?
AFAIK, Mei Xian is home to the Hakka people, we don't speak Cantonese. Some of them like my ex boss, visits Hong Kong frequently and possibly picked it up from there. I don't know a bit of Cantonese either. 

Why would you care how it sounds? For all we know it's just a dialect but the writing is all in Chinese and we are Hans and be proud to be one. These days, the Hakka in Mei-Xian speak mainly Hakka and each and everyone (Possibly) knows Mandarin. A lot of kids in Mei Xian speak Mandarin and Hakka seems to be lost these days. 
Please give information of yourself as well if you are Chinese. 
Idiotic troll, you come to wrong thread, did your head kicked by cow while you rape it?

Sorry, Op, I personally attack a idiot,

On topic:
I am from Ruijin(Ganzhou), well known as Red Capital, Jiangxi province, I don't know whether the dialect is Ke Jia dialect, in Jiangxi province, there are too much dialects, you even can't understand the dialect of neighbouring city or town, I am in Shenzhen.
Bro, we are all here to share information, not necessary attacking each other. Peace!

Last edited:
Birthplace is Guangzhou, so I speak fluent Cantonese. However, my family was not native to Guangdong. They mostly came from Northeastern China. My grandparent's generation was able to speak some Manchurian, but none of us know a word of it. I speak standard Mandarin, without any Cantonese accent.

My hometown is Hong Kong, and my native dialect is Cantonese. :china:

My ancestry though is Hakka.

My family was one of the very first to arrive in Hong Kong, so we are considered native/indigenous to HK.

Even though the Hakka people originally came from Northern China.

My hometown is Hong Kong, and my native dialect is Cantonese. :china:

My ancestry though is Hakka.

My family was one of the very first to arrive in Hong Kong, so we are considered native/indigenous to HK.

Even though the Hakka people originally came from Northern China.

Do you also speak Hakka?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom