What's new

Chinese Members, Can You Please Share Your Home Town And The Dialect You Speak At Home.

The reason so many oversea Chinese are able to speak Cantonese is due to the fact that the region always has a history of emigration starting from Ming dynasty, some say even far back as late Southern Song dynasty. Alot of Hakka and Cantonese people used to depend on sea trade and fishing to make their living. Additionally, Guangdong province was also the first to start economic reform, thus it is not surprising that they are overrepresented amongst oversea Chinese.

I speak Min Nan (闽南) or Taiwanese. It is 100% mutually unintelligible with Mandarin but 90% intelligible to Teow Chew.

Last edited:
Islamic groups has been involve in Indonesian killings of 1965–66 during Suharto anti communist purge. Victims are targeted on ideological basis rather than racial basis. Islamic groups have perceived that communism their greatest enemy.

A lot of Chinese got killed more because of their ideological leanings.

I speak Min Nan (闽南) or Taiwanese. It is 100% mutually unintelligible with Mandarin but 90% intelligible to Teow Chew.

This is the language I speak as well. From Tainan, Taiwan. I learned Mandarin at school.

Islamic groups has been involve in Indonesian killings of 1965–66 during Suharto anti communist purge. Victims are targeted on ideological basis rather than racial basis. Islamic groups have perceived that communism their greatest enemy.

A lot of Chinese got killed more because of their ideological leanings.

There were PAGAN Dayaks massacring ethnic Chinese in Borneo in the 1965-66 killings.

There were PAGAN Dayaks massacring ethnic Chinese in Borneo in the 1965-66 killings.

The Borneo Dayaks are good with Chinese. They are incited by Suharto to kill Chinese in mid 1960s and since then, they knew that they have been duped.

From Rebellion to Riots: Collective Violence on Indonesian Borneo - Jamie Seth Davidson - Google Books

During the late 90s till early 2000s, there are unrest in Indonesia Borneo. The Dayaks protect the Chinese. The Muslim Malay and Dayaks tag team against the Muslim Madurese.

Violence in Indonesian Borneo Spurs the Relocation of Ethnic Madurese | Cultural Survival

The Muslim Madurese thought themselves being pious Muslim but everyone think that they are thugs. A lot of Indonesian friend here in Singapore informed me how wicked Madurese are.

A Fragile Nation: The Indonesian Crisis - Khoon Choy Lee - Google Books

A lot of Chinese suffered under Madurese.

Karma bitches, the greater Malay race of Malay and Dayak man handled them in Borneo.

In addition, today Sarawak Dayaks have been increasingly inter-marriage with Chinese in Malaysia. The Malaysian Malay Muslim watch and their Islamo-facist head piss big time. While mix marriage of Malay are consider aboriginal and enjoy special privileges (madatory to convert to Islam for such marriage), the mix marriage of Sarawak Dayaks are not being consider aboriginal and suffer grave discrimination.

Marina Undau, I thought you're...? | My Sinchew

A girl of Sarawak Dayak was deprived a place in university-- her sin is that she has a Chinese mother. The Malay Muslim hate her for that.

Malay Muslim in Malaysia hate Chinese, hate non Muslim and even hate Shia. They even shit on their own shia.

Is this the beginning of Malaysia’s Sunni-Shia conflict?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom