What's new

Chinese Members, Can You Please Share Your Home Town And The Dialect You Speak At Home.

Do you also speak Hakka?

Haha, only a little bit.

Our family has been living in Hong Kong for so long that we pretty much speak Cantonese exclusively.

I also speak Mandarin regularly with my friends from the mainland. But ironically, not much Hakka.

Teochew.

I went back to home village in 2002 and visit Shantou as well. Shantou was quite a 5hithole compared to all the other Chinese cities I went to, I don't know about now though.

My hometown is Hong Kong, and my native
Even though the Hakka people originally came from Northern China.

Yes, it's true Hakka people are from the North of China. I speak Hakka fluently, but my Mandarin is very rusty and my Cantonese is almost non-existent. :( 
Haha, only a little bit.

Our family has been living in Hong Kong for so long that we pretty much speak Cantonese exclusively.

I also speak Mandarin regularly with my friends from the mainland. But ironically, not much Hakka.

Haha, perhaps we could converse a bit of Hakka using pinying. :p

I is born in Guangzhou. I is speakin the Pokemon dialect . I is live in a flat. I is make everyone jealous cuz I is livin in a flat.

Day see me speakin da Engrish, day hatin.
Okay, I laughed. You win, sir.

Cantonese is my native dialect since I was born in Guangzhou. My family is native to Guangdong as well. But my Mandarin is pretty bad because I only spoke Canto after I immigrated to the states when I was little.

呢度咁多人識廣東話, 好哈皮
So many Cantonese speakers here.
唔係咁識廣東話嘅,我啲廣東話開始唔係太嚸囉
再加上啲人叫我收皮,都係講番英文好啲。

唔係咁識廣東話嘅,我啲廣東話開始唔係太嚸囉
再加上啲人叫我收皮,都係講番英文好啲。

你就緊係要收皮啦, 又西班牙又英文又瑞典話又廣東話, 尐護照又多過我, 仆你個街你唔同我去學曬冚世界尐語言佢?

Translate: Hello, how are you?

Last edited:
你就緊係要收皮啦, 又西班牙又英文又瑞典話又廣東話, 尐護照又多過我, 仆你個街你唔同我去學曬冚世界尐語言佢?

西班牙話都可以,瑞典話唔係太嚸。
護照哩加野就唔同,你只係雖要住好內

西班牙話都可以,瑞典話唔係太嚸。
護照哩加野就唔同,你只係雖要住好內
妖, 仆你個街有本錢住先得嘎, 你喺人地嗰度洗大餅洗足十幾廿年咩.

Translate: I am fine, thank you.

my home town is Shantou I m next door neighbour to lee kar shing haha joking

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom