What's new

Chinese leader 'kept quite' about coronavirus - Xi's involvement in virus outbreak raises questions

LOL, I am anti-CCP and anti-CCP trolls, who always seem to tow the party line, even when the CCP have/are doing very evil things to their own Chinese people.

Keep denying it but you trolls and the CCP have been found out all over the world.
How about I try to make my quesion even more short and clear, ARE YOU REALLY IRISH?

LOL, I am anti-CCP and anti-CCP trolls, who always seem to tow the party line, even when the CCP have/are doing very evil things to their own Chinese people.

Keep denying it but you trolls and the CCP have been found out all over the world.
Keep denying it but you trolls and the CCP have been found out all over the world.--------------If I were a CCP troll, what are you? Go check your post and you will find the answer,you are hardworking.
Even if I do n’t like Australia,But i won't be like you.

Keep denying it but you trolls and the CCP have been found out all over the world.--------------If I were a CCP troll, what are you? Go check your post and you will find the answer,you are hardworking.
Even if I do n’t like Australia,But i won't be like you

lol ok my CCP troll, that's good then.

I personally believe there must be some mistake made by the government of different levels in fighting this coronavirus in China, when facing a completely new unknown virus, no governments can be perfectly in responding them, and I deeply doubt any countries can do better than China in mobilising all the available human and material resources fighting and containing this virus.

For those who are celebrating this virus in China, they should know viruses know no borders, if China failed to contain it, your place could be the next one to get hit and could suffer worse, so be careful what you wish for.

No one is celebrating the suffering of the Chinese citizens who have to put up with the CCP and its trolls.

We all know how disgusting the CCP is, finally Chinese citizens are starting to speak out against the CCP, the Chinese citizens are truly brave, unlike you paid CCP trolls.

No one is celebrating the suffering of the Chinese citizens who have to put up with the CCP and its trolls.

We all know how disgusting the CCP is, finally Chinese citizens are starting to speak out against the CCP, the Chinese citizens are truly brave, unlike you paid CCP trolls.
Are you really Irish? What does CCP or we Chinese have anyything to do with you? What made you so obsessed with China?

Are you a kid Or Falun Gong? For anti-China propaganda, do you pretend to be an Irish?:cheesy:
FedererExpress Is this your other account?:azn:

Are you a kid Or Falun Gong? For anti-China propaganda, do you pretend to be an Irish?:cheesy:
FedererExpress Is this your other account?:azn:

Are you really Irish? What does CCP or we Chinese have anyything to do with you? What made you so obsessed with China?

How are you guys posting on the internet? I asked this question weeks ago and yet no answer.

How are you guys posting on the internet? I asked this question weeks ago and yet no answer.
Don't know this violates?:azn: I will not register for another account:sarcastic:

Chinese members were openly cheering the Australian bush fires (especially the Chinese member Beast) and now they are falsely accusing others of cheering the coronavirus. I am heartbroken by the coronavirus and the innocent victims in this tragedy. I will never celebrate a tragedy because I have morals, ethics and decency.
Could you please log back into this account and reply to me?:partay:

Don't know this violates?:azn: I will not register for another account:sarcastic:

I am sure you CCP trolls have a few different accounts, lol, anyway I hope this brave lady is not going to get "disappeared" soon.

I am sure you CCP trolls have a few different accounts, lol, anyway I hope this brave lady is not going to get "disappeared" soon.
Let the administrator check and should get the answer:azn:

There are still many such "Poor man" in China, and Australia should keep them:partay:

Let the administrator check and should get the answer:azn:

There are still many such "Poor man" in China, and Australia should keep them:partay:

I hope the CCP and its trolls don't arrest this poor brave lady and harvest her organs.

Idk why u guys are fighting over who’s from where or is of what ethnicity. What we do know is that gangu larping trolls are rampant.

Back
Top Bottom