What's new

Chinese leader 'kept quite' about coronavirus - Xi's involvement in virus outbreak raises questions

The murderous Communist dictatorship is a disgusting and despicable regime. State-run Communist propaganda mouthpieces on Western social media outlets should be shut down in retaliation for this appalling act against Western media.

The murderous Communist dictatorship is a disgusting and despicable regime. State-run Communist propaganda mouthpieces on Western social media outlets should be shut down in retaliation for this appalling act against Western media.

Well, Mao did kill 70 million Chinese and he is still worshipped in China.

I have seen some fake videos on Twitter, one showed dead bodies littered on the streets of Wuhan - but on closer examination it looks like homeless people sleeping on the streets.

I really hope this video of the poor women in deep anguish and distress is also fake - it makes me really sad to think another human being is in so much pain right now.

Last edited:
I have seen some fake videos on Twitter, one showed dead bodies littered on the streets of Wuhan - but on closer examination it looks like homeless people sleeping on the streets.

I really hope this video of the poor women in deep anguish and distress is also fake - it makes me really sad to think another human being is in so much pain right now.

Agreed, there are two sides...
1. Chinese government is trying to hide the realities from the world.
2. Few countries are also trying to take advantage by spreading false news/videos.

Last edited:

"We can't buy medicine with money, we can't go into the hospital room with money" she said

Fang Bin is second Chinese citizen journalist to vanish while reporting from coronavirus epicentre

Are you really Irish? How come every single post of yours is about China bashing since you registered barely 2 months ago? I guess you don't even know the capital city of Ireland.

2. Few countries also trying to take advantage by spreading false news/videos.
They are always some pathetic souls celebrating disasters and trying to take advantage of them, they lost some basic essence of being a human.

Are you really Irish? How come every single post of yours is about China bashing since you registered barely 2 months ago? I guess you don't even know the capital city of Ireland.

They are always some pathetic souls celebrating disasters and trying to take advantage of them, they lost some basic essence of being a human.

Yes, we all know about the CCP being pathetic and a bunch of liars, that is ably helped by the paid CCP trolls.

Yes, we all know about the CCP being pathetic and a bunch of liars, that is ably helped by the paid CCP trolls.
Are you really Irish? Why you show zero interest over Ireland and 100% interest over bashing China? Are you denying you are celebrating this coronavirus and taking advantage of it to attack China?

This guy is an anti-China Australian troll,even using coronavirus to oppose the CCP, no wonder there is a fire in Australia, I just sympathize with those poor animals.

Chinese members were openly cheering the Australian bush fires (especially the Chinese member Beast) and now they are falsely accusing others of cheering the coronavirus. I am heartbroken by the coronavirus and the innocent victims in this tragedy. I will never celebrate a tragedy because I have morals, ethics and decency.

Personally, might we have many differences in our thoughts but still I strongly believed that China is fully capable to control the situation.

Also, the world needs to be strongly stand with China to fight against the coronavirus virus.

There should not be any political hidden agenda to use against China or take advantage.

Last edited:
Chinese members were openly cheering the Australian bush fires (especially the Chinese member Beast) and now they are falsely accusing others of cheering the coronavirus. I am heartbroken by the coronavirus and the innocent victims in this tragedy. I will never celebrate a tragedy because I have morals, ethics and decency.
I just saw you celebrating. You only care about attacking China. The US flu killed 14,000 people (latest). Why don't you care about your white American brother?:pop:

I personally believe there must be some mistake made by the government of different levels in fighting this coronavirus in China, when facing a completely new unknown virus, no governments can be perfectly in responding them, and I deeply doubt any countries can do better than China in mobilising all the available human and material resources fighting and containing this virus.

For those who are celebrating this virus in China, they should know viruses know no borders, if China failed to contain it, your place could be the next one to get hit and could suffer worse, so be careful what you wish for.

This guy is an anti-China Australian troll,even using coronavirus to oppose the CCP, no wonder there is a fire in Australia, I just sympathize with those poor animals.

Are you really Irish? Why you show zero interest over Ireland and 100% interest over bashing China? Are you denying you are celebrating this coronavirus and taking advantage of it to attack China?

LOL, I am anti-CCP and anti-CCP trolls, who always seem to tow the party line, even when the CCP have/are doing very evil things to their own Chinese people.

Keep denying it but you trolls and the CCP have been found out all over the world.

Cruelty To Animals Gets More Media Coverage Than Beheaded Christians
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/cruelty-animals-gets-more-media-coverage-beheaded-christians

This is your mentality,because it is China:partay:

LOL, I am anti-CCP and anti-CCP trolls, who always seem to tow the party line, even when the CCP have/are doing very evil things to their own Chinese people.

Keep denying it but you trolls and the CCP have been found out all over the world.
If the Chinese hate the CCP, it will not exist. Are you Chinese? Do you want to represent the Chinese against the CCP?:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom