What's new

Chinese Leader Arrives In Pakistan To Unveil $45B In Investments

we give you 5 Nuclear power units
I jus kown in the tv news
ACP1000 this is The third generation
each of them is Million kilowatt

China has the liquidity and expertise in building energy infrastructure projects that is unrivaled, partly because of its investments in Africa and meeting the demands of its own domestic needs. China has always stood by Pakistan and its people will also remember the generosity and kindness of the Chinese. True brotherhood can be demonstrated when times are hard and support is given without any strings attached. Like how Guan Yu respected his pledged to Lui Bei and rejected Cao Cao offer of power.

You have to be smart to be a businessman! China is where it is today because it is smart, hard working and knows how and when to exploit the right country. Pakistan is happy today to be just another cog in the wheel of China's development. What they dont realise today in their desparation for improvement and investments, they will realise later when they lose their sovereignty over their own highways,power plants etc.
stupid
why we give PK all the JF-17‘S Intellectual property rights
According to your claim
PK should also not production aircraft to now
why they can build their own plane

there is no Power outages

When the Chinese will build these energy infrastructure projects then Pakistan will overcome electricity shortages, and then our industry and productivity will increase drastically.

China has the liquidity and expertise in building energy infrastructure projects that is unrivaled, partly because of its investments in Africa and meeting the demands of its own domestic needs. China has always stood by Pakistan and its people will also remember the generosity and kindness of the Chinese. True brotherhood can be demonstrated when times are hard and support is given without any strings attached. Like how Guan Yu respected his pledged to Lui Bei and rejected Cao Cao offer of power.
you read the The Three Kingdoms?
oh that is too good

I have few query that gawadar hand over to china and so is normal pakistani's can enter gwadar port site with out the permission of chinese,As this 46 billion dollar is for 15 years that's 3 billion per year,so literally every project in pakistan will be hand over to china for decades with out any kinds of tender, is it ok.How pakistan benifiting from gawadar port, as mainly the port meant to transit goods to china and pakistan will get transit fees and some jobs.That means the imported items will not absorbed to pakistani economy but to chinese, As chinese and arab geo political opinion differs, how to tackle the situation by pakistan etc..

Didnt knew you were in the business of bursting bubbles

When the Chinese will build these energy infrastructure projects then Pakistan will overcome electricity shortages, and then our industry and productivity will increase drastically.
Economy is the lifeblood of the country
and the Electric power is the lifeblood of the Economy

you read the The Three Kingdoms?
oh that is too good

Yes I love reading the stories of the three Kingdom period and specifically my favorite historical characters were Zhang Fei, Lui Bei and Guan Yu, because they cherished and honored their brotherhood. During my studies in University my Chinese brothers use to give me the nickname Zhang Fei because I had a beard:)

I don't think many people realise yet, this is a historic day.
If e can get our act together, the nation building starts here. I know I'm always being a downer on this forum, but within the next 2-3 decades, you'll see a different Pakistan, both compared to today and to other nations of that time.

If you are saying this looks like this project is really something :enjoy:

stupid
why we give PK all the JF-17‘S Intellectual property rights
According to your claim
PK should also not production aircraft to now
why they can build their own plane
You tell me why? A product which was developed in China as low cost fighter has hardly generated interest for PLAAF. In an interview with China Daily, the chief designer of the FC-1 Xiaolong, Yang Wei, said: "The aircraft cannot compete with other aircraft on the market". This aircraft is being sold to Pakistan with all its intellectual property and manufacturing rights. According to me its basically a tactic to recover development and research costs for the project from Pakistan as well as generate diplomatic goodwill. Assembling fighters even with technology transfers can never compensate for lack of R&D.
Even with the entire intellectual property rights, Pakistan will not be able to design another fighter without China's help.
We Indians know this very well through experience. China has basically learnt all the tactics of superpowers like USSR and applying them slowly which I say is a very good sign for China but I'm not so sure about Pakistan.

Economy is the lifeblood of the country
and the Electric power is the lifeblood of the Economy

Yes the economy is the life blood of an economy hence why Deng Xiaoping said a famous Quote "It does not matter if a cat is black or white as long as it catches mice". This philosophy has pushed China to become an economic powerhouse within 40 years since the open door policy. Now a number of Chinese companies have a large amount of capital at there disposal and therefore want to capture the overseas markets. One example is Datong who want to expand abroad.

I am just waiting for real truth of this visit....

But most of the posts by the Indian members on here PDF and the reports by Indian media (I have encountered with) show complete opposite to what u are saying.

The Indian media is nor exactly the voice of Indian people

so you think
PK is stupid ?how much money you pay in the F16 to The us guy?you can build your F 16?

so you think
PK is stupid ?how much money you pay in the Mirage jets to The US guy?you can build your F 16?
don't tell me LCA........

so you think
PK is stupid ?how much money you pay in the F16 to The us guy?you can build your F 16?

don't tell me LCA........
and i was not say about Mirage 2000

Yes I love reading the stories of the three Kingdom period and specifically my favorite historical characters were Zhang Fei, Lui Bei and Guan Yu, because they cherished and honored their brotherhood. During my studies in University my Chinese brothers use to give me the nickname Zhang Fei because I had a beard:)
eeeeee............did you looks like zhangfei? don't mind it is jus a guess.......

Back
Top Bottom