What's new

Chinese interest in Gandhian teachings growing

Are you inferring British are better than Spanish and French?

No colonial power is good, British are the reason for so many famines in India, these guys do it covertly in the guise of civilized ones. Fact is during 1700's before British came and kissed the feet of India rulers for trade, India contributed about 24 % and Britain contributed 3 % (rough estimation) of world GDP just before the second world war Britain contributed 26 % roughly to world gdp the moment they left India they lost all their power and super power status. Shows the exploitation of India under British.

Ofcourse British was an imperialist power and exploited India - no one contradicts that - But they were better than Spanish or French - Look at how many countries who got independence from British empire between 1947 and 1950 - it is not just India. While French and Portuguese held on to the territorial ambitions until chased out forcefully - in Indochina and from Goa as well.

French would have taken care of Gandhi and put a bullet on his head even before he perfected his technique or could mobilize the people - as early as 1917 when he started the cry for Swaraj.

the negligible population tells the tale of how buddihsm fare in racist india.

By implication you mean to say any region that of negligible population in China is a tale of how that religion fares in racist China.

So you admit China is racist against Islam, Christianity , Hinduism, Sikhism, Zoroastrianism, Shintosim etc , because they have negligible population. :woot:

writing is heaven, practising it is hell in factual india for centuries and beyond!

Fortune cookie sayings? :blink:

@shuttler: I envy your stamina for your argumentative skills but sorry man,I don't see any sensible answer.
My question is straight and simple.Prove Buddhists are being suppressed in India.You quoted Wiki Aunty who again proved you wrong.Buddhists are having a faster growth rate than Hindus and their work share is enviable than other minorities.Still you are arguing that you are replying squarely on spot!! Hats off,buddy:tup:

you indian are excellent on cheerleading poor on interpreting facts. A 18% growth on a 0.77% religious populaiton is nothing to be proud of for outsiders but for indians these numbers are big! I can understand your mentality!

By implication you mean to say any region that of negligible population in China is a tale of how that religion fares in racist China.

Buddhism is one of if not the biggest religion in China and faring very well!

Buddhism is negligible in india overwhelmed by the racist indians

So you admit China is racist against Islam, Christianity , Hinduism, Sikhism, Zoroastrianism, Shintosim etc , because they have negligible population. :woot:

You are crazy If there is one religion I will fight against its taking root in my country, then you have my answer. Muslims are doing well and Christianity are doing okay in China

Fortune cookie sayings? :blink:

get your head out of your smelly socks

Fortune cookies are for american restaurants!

Last edited by a moderator:
you indian are excellent on cheerleading poor on interpreting facts. A 18% growth on a 0.77% religious populaiton is nothing to be proud of for outsiders but for indians these numbers are big! I can understand your mentality!

Show me one Indian post, of someone stating they are proud of population growth rate for Bhuddists in India

We were merely debunking dirty propaganda like this, from those racists who use racial slur against Pakistanis.

The no of buddhists in india is dropping or remain stagnant and just a small population in comparison to other religions; even smaller than Christians

Buddhism is one of if not the biggest religion in China and faring very well!

Is there any Chinese Govt released statistics to prove that?

Buddhism is negligible in india overwhelmed by the racist indians

Broken record here :whistle:

You are crazy If there is one religion I will fight against its taking root in my country, then you have my answer. Muslims are doing well and Christianity are doing okay in China

I thought we discussing your logic here that negligible population is a parameter to judge the state of a relgion in a nation.

And come back I dare you when the population of Buddists are as big as the hindus!

the negligible population tells the tale of how buddihsm fare in racist india.

get your head out of your smelly socks
Is that what you do in China?

Fortune cookies are for american restaurants!

So?

Ofcourse British was an imperialist power and exploited India - no one contradicts that - But they were better than Spanish or French - Look at how many countries who got independence from British empire between 1947 and 1950 - it is not just India. While French and Portuguese held on to the territorial ambitions until chased out forcefully - in Indochina and from Goa as well.

French would have taken care of Gandhi and put a bullet on his head even before he perfected his technique or could mobilize the people - as early as 1917 when he started the cry for Swaraj.

French are the most civilized people in Europe than even British. British are a bunch of savages before Romans established their rule and spread their culture in Londinium (Roman name for Britian) around first century A.D.

Before Gandhiji people like Lokamanya Tilak are leading the Independece movement, Gandhiji perfected his weapons in South Africa not in India.

Show me one Indian post, of someone stating they are proud of population growth rate for Bhuddists in India

show this show that if you and the other cheerleaders are not quoting there IS growth in Buddhism so as to hide your shame in claiming india brought Buddhism to this world and then trash it to this situation, then you should say you are sorry for not letting Buddhism to prosper in its birthplace!

We were merely debunking dirty propaganda like this, from those racists who use racial slur against Pakistanis.

your dirty trick of hinding behind the Pakistanis when the stones were pelted at you!

Is there any Chinese Govt released statistics to prove that?

the eyes are witnessing the evidence here in China
Not worth to dig it for a mega troll like you

Broken record here :whistle:

yes everything india is broken, families, buddhism, indigenous guns rockets airplane walls electricity wires ...

thought we discussing your logic here that negligible population is a parameter to judge the state of a relgion in a nation.

you have to go back kindergarten to brush up on elementary math again

Is that what you do in China?

no!
that is a customarily indian practice - gross negligence of personal hygiene in general

go to an american restaurant and send me the bill ( for only as evidence you have been there!)

French are the most civilized people in Europe than even British. British are a bunch of savages before Romans established their rule and spread their culture in Londinium (Roman name for Britian) around first century A.D.

Before Gandhiji people like Lokamanya Tilak are leading the Independece movement, Gandhiji perfected his weapons in South Africa not in India.

Now are we going back to history couple of thousand years back - why stop at that? Why not we go back 10,000 years when all humans were savages.

And you can sing paeans for Gandhi while I have nothing but contempt for him - couple of main reasons - he is the father of pseudosecularism for supporting Khilafat movement and for being a dictator in the sense - never recognized Bose and distanced himself from Congress when Bose won the Congress presidential elections or for not recognizing Patel as PM who enjoyed the majority support within Pradesh Congress members and forced Nehru upon India.

So the conversations will not go anywhere from here. I will stop with this discussion.

I hate all gandhis,the dead ones and off course the alive ones :omghaha:

And I am in the same boat as you - hate both Naqli and Asli gandhis - great minds think alike :cheers:

the eyes are witnessing the evidence here in China

The supreme CCP certified Chinese Naked eye witness that compensates for factual statistics :lol:

Not worth to dig it for a mega troll like you

More like you don't have any :lol:

If i am a mega troll why even bother quote my posts? :lol:

yes everything india is broken, families, buddhism, indigenous guns rockets airplane walls electricity wires ...

more incoherent rants

you have to go back kindergarten to brush up on elementary math again

As obvious no logical rebuttal but more verbal diarrhea.

no!
that is a customarily indian practice - gross negligence of personal hygiene in general
According the CCP certified 50 cent book?

go to an american restaurant and send me the bill ( for only as evidence you have been there!)

Why would i even do that?

show this show that if you and the other cheerleaders are not quoting there IS growth in Buddhism so as to hide your shame in claiming india brought Buddhism to this world and then trash it to this situation, then you should say you are sorry for not letting Buddhism to prosper in its birthplace!

Your orignial post was this:

For which i responded :

I repeat again, Show me one Indian post, of someone stating they are proud of population growth rate for Bhuddists in India.

Something tells me you"ll just run away as usual.

your dirty trick of hinding behind the Pakistanis when the stones were pelted at you!

So technically if you are the on pelting stones at Pakistanis now :angry:

Racism has it limits :astagh:

Yeah Gandhiji have taken unpopular decisions during his life time, but credit must be given for mobilizing the masses and uniting Indian for him. As I explained in my previous post India cannot win the independence by Guerrilla warfare against the then super power Britian.

The battle will resemble like todays WOT in Afghanistan.
What super power... America a Super power in this era ie Britian of the past century but they cant stay in Aghanisthan which has a condition worst then India of that time ...

now that called will to fight ... till the last man ... Gandi never provided that courage to Indians ... instead he demotivated them ...

Back
Top Bottom