What's new

Chinese interest in Gandhian teachings growing

Gandhi & Mao fought against the ruling elites...their ways were different...I do not like either way but still we can not deny both were great men and had tremendous charisma to guide people.

I'm not very favorable towards Mao since I read 'Mao- The Unknown Story'. When a person's commitment to his people is under a cloud, it becomes difficult to justify his action as means- unlike Lenin where we can say that he was probably wrong because of his use of violence, but at the end of the day he really believed it was necessary for the greater good.

that was levelled against indians NOT against Pakistanis. The clueless mod got it wrong! Still delusional as ever!

You must have some nerve to use racial slurs against Pakistan , then get banned and now deny it ? :fie:
Do really think Pakistanis are that lowly? :cry:

answered! why should I slur the Pakistanis when I was bashing indians deservedly

Please share those statistics

go it up on wikipedia. I have given you the source dont ask again

Oh .... you want an ideolgy which allows Gay marriage then this ideology is not suitable for you.

I don't think Gandhi had anything against Gays. In fact, if scientifically proven to be a genetic condition, he would have been very accepting of it.

I don't think Gandhi had anything against Gays. In fact, if scientifically proven to be a genetic condition, he would have been very accepting of it.

Gay thing is different from the Gandhi ideology may be he will allow ,them but certainly not related to this topic.

What's a3? :undecided:

it is a nickname given to indians on Chinese forums. Not particularly denigrating but it reflects the general indian mentality and behaviour though

Short for Ahchai, a racial slur used againsts Pakistanis or Indians in Hong kong, possibly China too.

ahchai is not common in China mainland. A3 is. It is all directed at indians.

In China we know Pakistanis are our friends.

that was levelled against indians NOT against Pakistanis. The clueless mod got it wrong! Still delusional as ever!

answered! why should I slur the Pakistanis when I was bashing indians deservedly

You- some random guy from somewhere are going to 'deservedly' bash Indians. You...

That clueless mod happens to be Webmaster the founder of pdf, i would recommend you put aside you racial superiroty over Pakistan atleast while referring to him :angry:

You should read more on Mao's speech of Han chavunism

As expected, the liar got caught again :lol:

This is what wikipedia has shown:

Buddhist - population growth 1991-2001 - 18.2%

Religion_in_India#Demographics

to shuttler the troll,

the status of India is bad because they abandoned the philosophy of Gandhi, namely to have self sufficient village-based economics, not a large urbanized industrial path which india wasn't ready for at the time and what nehru wanted. nehru obviously prevailed and you have what exists today.

just like how we abandoned the principles that Quaid and Allama Iqbal had left us. instead of treating this nation as the ultimate gift, so-called leaders began to abuse and misuse it to the extent of what is visible today. if someone returns us back to the original path we were meant to follow, we will prosper like nothing else.

i respect the ability of your rulers to control corruption and bring down poverty through tight control on political and social expression, and to somewhat lesser extent may have worked in subcontinent. but don't tell me theres no flaws in your system either, you're well aware of them and need not have them pointed out to you.

so instead of degrading someone because people from your country have begun to read about him with more interest. the least you could do is talk respectfully and with dignity. Gandhi was a good man, you may agree or disagree but don't belch out bakwas simply because he was hindostani.

Completely wrong Ghandiji is an aggressor than even Bhagat singh. What Ghandiji did was channeled his aggression and pointed it towards British.
He also said when you are weak and not in a situation to fight the method of non violence is the best one.

People like Bhagat Singh and Subhash chandra bose tried to do it in a violent way, what it will achieve against the British?

They will be eventually captured or their family members will suffer because of British persecution since at that time India is not in a position to fight British even a Guerilla warfare.

In contrast to both the men who chose violent ways Ghandhi stood infront of the British and lead the movement which even terrified the British. Every move of Ghandi went like a cold chill in British administration.

I don't think even Subhash chandra bose can do that with his army.

India which now we are seeing is capable and can be aggressive so no need to follow Ghandhi principles exactly.
& How comfortably u forget Gandi supported the death sentence of Bhagat Singh calling him a emotional idiot ....in the mean time gave full support for British lead 2nd world war ... requesting every Indian mother to give atleast 1 of her son for the war ...

killing thousands of Indian soldiers who died for a war which was not even thier's...

If Gandi had rallied along the youth with the same enthusiasm for participating in the freedom struggle India would have been a free country long back without carrying the burden of a West led war which weakened our economy further & killed our Sons ...

Salute to Savamatartham jeevitatyagin Veer Naturam Godse for Exterminating that Scoundrel ...

Gandhi & Mao fought against the ruling elites...their ways were different...I do not like either way but still we can not deny both were great men and had tremendous charisma to guide people.

Mao just replaced one bunch of elites with another bunch - Politburo and their princelings. And Mao is one of the biggest mass murderers along with Hitler and Stalin - even bigger than Timur. Nah - he is not a great man. :no:

That clueless mod happens to be Webmaster the founder of pdf, i would recommend you put aside you racial superiroty over Pakistan atleast while referring to him :angry:

dont input Pakistanis into the issue. Yes I am bashing you indians because of your gross ignorance over many of the issues at hand.

I treat Pakistanis as equals

You should read more on Mao's speech of Han chavunism

Only when confronting indian inferior complex.

As expected, the liar got caught again :lol:

This is what wikipedia has shown:

Buddhist - population growth 1991-2001 - 18.2%

Religion_in_India#Demographics

[/QUOTE]

customarily indian cheerleading bragging out of the truth

a less than 1% religious population and the lowest growth of 18%!

and on that shameful growth you took it as an elation and fail to look at the essence?

You are expecting a lot more eggs to be laid in your country than the growth of Buddhists!

& How comfortably u forget Gandi supported the death sentence of Bhagat Singh calling him a emotional idiot ....in the mean time gave full support for British lead 2nd world war ... requesting every Indian mother to give atleast 1 of her son for the war ...

killing thousands of Indian soldiers who died for a war which was not even thier's...

If Gandi had rallied along the youth with the same enthusiasm for participating in the freedom struggle India would have been a free country long back without carrying the burden of a West led war which weakened our economy further & killed our Sons ...

Salute to Savamatartham jeevitatyagin Veer Naturam Godse for Exterminating that Scoundrel ...

Yeah Gandhiji have taken unpopular decisions during his life time, but credit must be given for mobilizing the masses and uniting Indian for him. As I explained in my previous post India cannot win the independence by Guerrilla warfare against the then super power Britian.

The battle will resemble like todays WOT in Afghanistan.

Yeah Gandhiji have taken unpopular decisions during his life time, but credit must be given for mobilizing the masses and uniting Indian for him. As I explained in my previous post India cannot win the independence by Guerrilla warfare against the then super power Britian.

The battle will resemble like todays WOT in Afghanistan.

Credit to British for being a benevolent dictator and wasn't sure how to handle a man who was using non-violence as a weapon. If it was French or other European imperialist powers ruling India, they would have whupped Gandhi's *** bigtime.

"Generations to come, it may well be, will scarce believe that such a man as this one ever in flesh and blood walked upon this Earth."

― Albert Einstein (On the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi's 70th birthday).

Back
Top Bottom