What's new

Chinese interest in Gandhian teachings growing

2. Instead the Chinese would do well to study The Hindu who is a complex and diverse person ever changing his outer self never forsaking the inner self. His history, heritage, character, characteristics and ambitions must be understood. Above all a good knowledge of the complicated cast system is necessary to understand the Hindu society.

Who are you talking about here?Tell us more:pop:

I think red party wants a more docile non violent junta :D

That is the ideology of your party right??
to eliminate every one who talks against your communalist propaganda?
You dont even deserve to live in a democratic country like India-You are a true patriot?And you talk extremism like this?

And your ideology is 'pehle karzai phir irzai' as your great 'saadhu' lakshmanandha has said
Hell with the Democracy we are here for Hindu Rashtra ... Hindu Republic ...

i dont belong to any party cozz no party dare to support it ...kyu ki sab Sickular haii sale...

This asian fellow can call us all the racist words he wants but if we were to call him chi**kie we would get banned even tho it holds no racist bearing.

Stay away from China of your "g-teachings", as I dont mind repeating this yet again.

At this moment I have nothing more to add, Dont want to feed your troll.

Pakistanis are one of our best Friends. :china::pakistan:
indians are not.

I was shooting at you NOT the Pakistanis. You coward cant hide behind the Pakistanis forever hoping to avoid the stones being hurled at you.

I am no racist. It happens an overwhelmingly large no of indians have all the undesirable traits that I dislike!

Get hell out of this thread, this thread is not related to your kind of chinese and you are not a flag bearer either.

Can anyone give me a list of Gandhi's top 5 (or 10) contribution to India?

To me, he did nothing good. He made Indians weak. And your Independence was really because of World War II.

Back
Top Bottom