What's new

Chinese interest in Gandhian teachings growing

What super power... America a Super power in this era ie Britian of the past century but they cant stay in Aghanisthan which has a condition worst then India of that time ...

now that called will to fight ... till the last man ... Gandi never provided that courage to Indians ... instead he demotivated them ...

And his claims that Gandhiji is a mass leader falls apart when he could not mobilize others beyond the hindu masses - for example, he never had much support with the muslim masses as shown by the election results of 1945-46 provincial and federal elections when muslims voted in numbers for muslim league and not for his congress.

And great men will make the life that bit extra difficult for themselves for standing on their principles but still achieve the results while Gandhi took the route of communal politics(in supporting Khilafat movement) much against the wishes of moderate muslims just to win over the muslims but failed miserably.

And his claims that Gandhiji is a mass leader falls apart when he could not mobilize others beyond the hindu masses - for example, he never had much support with the muslim masses as shown by the election results of 1945-46 provincial and federal elections when muslims voted in numbers for muslim league and not for his congress.

And great men will make the life that bit extra difficult for themselves for standing on their principles but still achieve the results while Gandhi took the route of communal politics(in supporting Khilafat movement) much against the wishes of moderate muslims just to win over the muslims but failed miserably.
Thank God atleast some 1 accept with me ...

Gandi was the inventor of communal politics & a Patron of British tyranny ... he acted as shield for them ... just as what a whistle does in a pressure cooker ...

What super power... America a Super power in this era ie Britian of the past century but they cant stay in Aghanisthan which has a condition worst then India of that time ...

now that called will to fight ... till the last man ... Gandi never provided that courage to Indians ... instead he demotivated them ...

Throwing a bomb or killing some one or hacking some one is not courage, insecure people will do those things out of fear. A courageous one certainly won't do those thing. Lets end this discussion, you may have your opinion :wave:

Throwing a bomb or killing some one or hacking some one is not courage, insecure people will do those things out of fear. A courageous one certainly won't do those thing. Lets end this discussion, you may have your opinion :wave:

So according to u ... Veer Bhagat singh was insecure ... Mahatma SubashChandra Bose was fearful ... sissh ... atleast i can say that Gandi was a British paid Pusse*y...

So according to u ... Veer Bhagat singh was insecure ... Mahatma SubashChandra Bose was fearful ... sissh ... atleast i can say that Gandi was a British paid Pusse*y...

I am not saying that I am neither downplaying the sacrifices of Bhagat singh or Bose , when people's emotions get out of control they resort to violent things some do it with insecurity, some do it to make the enemy weaker (at that time Britain cannot be taken out with Guerrilla warfare) and some do it to show frustration, the guy who controls his aggression and channels it a proper direction will win, Gandhi did it.
The difference is the path chosen and a successful one chooses a path of less destruction to his men and him not the other way around. Gandhiji formulated a strategy which worked well. In today's age it may not be suitable since India has power and strength, But back in those days this strategy worked brilliantly.

Thank God atleast some 1 accept with me ...

Gandi was the inventor of communal politics & a Patron of British tyranny ... he acted as shield for them ... just as what a whistle does in a pressure cooker ...

Not sure he is a stooge of Britain but there are many in the group who see Gandhi as a mere leader and not Mahatma as some want us to believe to be.

I am not saying that I am neither downplaying the sacrifices of Bhagat singh or Bose , when people's emotions get out of control they resort to violent things some do it with insecurity, some do it to make the enemy weaker (at that time Britain cannot be taken out with Guerrilla warfare) and some do it to show frustration, the guy who controls his aggression and channels it a proper direction will win, Gandhi did it.
The difference is the path chosen and a successful one chooses a path of less destruction to his men and him not the other way around. Gandhiji formulated a strategy which worked well. In today's age it may not be suitable since India has power and strength, But back in those days this strategy worked brilliantly.
Well then F*ck gandi & his chamchas ... If gandi was still alive ... i would be the first to shoot him to hell ...

that Begger rascal ... & his Kangressi Dogs ... ruined this country ... I am Indian patriot ... so a supporter of Veer Nathuram Godse ...

The Courage & fearlessness that Veer Godse showed for even one second in his life by pulling the trigger ... Gandi cant exhibit that even if he is reborn 7 times ... British puppet gandi...

Guess y he is called Father of the nation ... cozz he F8cked the entire country ...

Wow cool down and control your emotions here, do what ever you want :wave:

Well then F*ck gandi & his chamchas ... If gandi was still alive ... i would be the first to shoot him to hell ...

that Begger rascal ... & his Kangressi Dogs ... ruined this country ... I am Indian patriot ... so a supporter of Veer Nathuram Godse ...

The Courage & fearlessness that Veer Godse showed for even one second in his life by pulling the trigger ... Gandi cant exhibit that even if he is reborn 7 times ... British puppet gandi...

Guess y he is called Father of the nation ... cozz he F8cked the entire country ...

So technically if you are the on pelting stones at Pakistanis now :angry:

Racism has it limits
:astagh:

Stay away from China of your "g-teachings", as I dont mind repeating this yet again.

At this moment I have nothing more to add, Dont want to feed your troll.

Pakistanis are one of our best Friends. :china::pakistan:
indians are not.

I was shooting at you NOT the Pakistanis. You coward cant hide behind the Pakistanis forever hoping to avoid the stones being hurled at you.

I am no racist. It happens an overwhelmingly large no of indians have all the undesirable traits that I dislike!

That is the ideology of your party right??
to eliminate every one who talks against your communalist propaganda?
You dont even deserve to live in a democratic country like India-You are a true patriot?And you talk extremism like this?

And your ideology is 'pehle karzai phir irzai' as your great 'saadhu' lakshmanandha has said

ever heard of golden temple ?

How can you compare tiannamen square (a peaceful protest crushed down by chinese military) and Golden temple incident(insurgents taking shelter in a sikh temple)???

How can you compare tiannamen square (a peaceful protest crushed down by chinese military) and Golden temple incident(insurgents taking shelter in a sikh temple)???

How can one forget cultural revolution when 30 million poor Chinese were massacred for following Chinese culture? Compared to that Tiannamen is nothing.

Stay away from China of your "g-teachings", as I dont mind repeating this yet again.

This is an open public forum, its not your choice on what i can or others can do as long as they are within the forum rules

At this moment I have nothing more to add, Dont want to feed your troll.

You never had anything logical to add.

Pakistanis are one of our best Friends. :china::pakistan:

Whom you racially abuse and get banned.

indians are not.

lucky us.

I was shooting at you NOT the Pakistanis. You coward cant hide behind the Pakistanis forever hoping to avoid the stones being hurled at you.

Then why would the mod ban you?

I am no racist. It happens an overwhelmingly large no of indians have all the undesirable traits that I dislike!

Yet! its not me who banned for racism here :D

Gandhian?OMG,people talking about this nonsense ..9 pages.......
forget it......

1.Except writing plenty of books and loads of lip service, Indians themselves have rejected MK Gandhi. They killed him. Recent disclosures have exposed him to be a charlatan, a bisexual and a pedophile. Indians have stated comparing him, and his protege Nehru, with patriots like Lala Lajpat, Chandrashekhar Azad, Bhagat Singh, Netaji Subash, etc. That Gandhi-Nehru & Co were a fraudulent lot of British stooges is no more a secret.

2. Instead the Chinese would do well to study The Hindu who is a complex and diverse person ever changing his outer self never forsaking the inner self. His history, heritage, character, characteristics and ambitions must be understood. Above all a good knowledge of the complicated cast system is necessary to understand the Hindu society.

Back
Top Bottom