What's new

Chinese interest in Gandhian teachings growing

dont input Pakistanis into the issue.Yes I am bashing you indians because of your gross ignorance over many of the issues at hand.

Like us exposing your racism towards Pakistanis?

I treat Pakistanis as equals

By using racial slurs upon them in their own forum and getting banned, later lying?

Only when confronting indian inferior complex.

As expected, the liar got caught again :lol:

As always, incoherent rants

customarily indian cheerleading bragging out of the truth

a less than 1% religious population and the lowest growth of 18%!

and on that shameful growth you took it an elation?

You are expecting a lot more eggs to be laid in your country than the growth of Buddhists!

Dirty CCP lies exposed once again.

Previously you said:

demograhics of buddhists is a fact. easily available in the statistics which your government disclosed in your latest census

The no of buddhists in india is dropping or remain stagnant and just a small population in comparison to other religions; even smaller than Christians

Now when i prove the opposite by showing Bhuddists growing at 18.2% you resort to more logical incoherent rants :lol:

And yet you use racial slur against them openly.

cant you read my post! delusional cheerleader. That was levelled against indians NOT Pakistanis. And A3 is a term not denigrating but generally refer to indians on Chinese forums!

@shuttler:

Compare hindu growth rate and Buddhist growth rate,please:partay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Credit to British for being a benevolent dictator and wasn't sure how to handle a man who was using non-violence as a weapon. If it was French or other European imperialist powers ruling India, they would have whupped Gandhi's *** bigtime.

Completely wrong, they cannot touch him. When a guy mobilizes masses in such a huge scale and people are listening to him than the Govt. which is ruling, it is very difficult to deal with such kind of personalities.

Some people here do lack the understanding of the weapons Gandhi perfected.

@shuttler:

Compare hindu growth rate and Buddhist growth rate,please:partay:

See answer below

Like us exposing your racism towards Pakistanis?

By using racial slurs upon them in their own forum and getting banned, later lying?

answered. it was directed at indian trolls as a return check for their slur against us

As always, incoherent rants

and on that shameful growth you took it an elation?

You are expecting a lot more eggs to be laid in your country than the growth of Buddhists!

Dirty CCP lies exposed once again.

Previously you said:

Now when i prove the opposite by showing Bhuddists growing at 18.2% you resort to more logical incoherent rants :lol:

you are just silly n dirty cheerleading! what is 18% of 0.77%! do your math if you have the capacity to!

Completely wrong, they cannot touch him. When a guy mobilizes masses in such a huge scale and people are listening to him than the Govt. which is ruling, it is very difficult to deal with such kind of personalities.

Some people here do lack the understanding of the weapons Gandhi perfected.

Maybe or not - it is an alternate opinion and some people are not open for other opinions and self pat themselves - look at the French and the trails of destruction they left behind as imperialists or the Spanish too.

to shuttler the troll,

the status of India is bad because they abandoned the philosophy of Gandhi, namely to have self sufficient village-based economics, not a large urbanized industrial path which india wasn't ready for at the time and what nehru wanted. nehru obviously prevailed and you have what exists today.

just like how we abandoned the principles that Quaid and Allama Iqbal had left us. instead of treating this nation as the ultimate gift, so-called leaders began to abuse and misuse it to the extent of what is visible today. if someone returns us back to the original path we were meant to follow, we will prosper like nothing else.

i respect the ability of your rulers to control corruption and bring down poverty through tight control on political and social expression, and to somewhat lesser extent may have worked in subcontinent. but don't tell me theres no flaws in your system either, you're well aware of them and need not have them pointed out to you.

so instead of degrading someone because people from your country have begun to read about him with more interest. the least you could do is talk respectfully and with dignity. Gandhi was a good man, you may agree or disagree but don't belch out bakwas simply because he was hindostani.

To all indian cheerleading trolls on me:

Read my deliberation before and after!

if your people have forsaken gandism what is the value of pursuing that overseas.

See answer below
you are just silly n dirty cheerleading! what is 18% of 0.77%! do your math if you have the capacity to!

So by your logic Buddhist should grow with a 100% rate because they are 0.77%of total population.Man,apply some sense:sarcastic:

@Syama Ayas: I am leaving yaar. Take care of our friend:lol:

See answer below

@scorpionx
This guy claimed:

The no of buddhists in india is dropping or remain stagnant and just a small population in comparison to other religions; even smaller than Christians

When proven the opposite , he resorts to numbers now :lol:

So by your logic Buddhist should grow with a 100% rate.Man,apply some sense:sarcastic:

Like i said he never has anything in his posts with any logic, just Indo-phobic verbal diarrhea and racism against Pakistanis.

when his rants get debunked he resorts to more inchorence and verbal diarrhea

@scorpionx
This guy claimed:

When proven the opposite , he resorts to numbers now :lol:

Like i said he never has anything in his posts with any logic, just Indo-phobic verbal diarrhea and racism against Pakistanis.

when his rants get debunked he resorts to more inchorence and verbal diarrhea

Ya,I gave him a statistics too starting from 1961 to 2001.He brilliantly dodged that post:lol:

So by your logic Buddhist should grow with a 100% rate because they are 0.77%of total population.Man,apply some sense:sarcastic:

By the way of you people claiming about how your impact of buddism on China and the world that no is close to negligible and what a crying shame relative to your loud bragging on every forums around the globe!

Ya,I gave him a statistics too starting from 1961 to 2001.He brilliantly dodged that post:lol:

what dodge! I am answering squarely on spot!

Maybe or not - it is an alternate opinion and some people are not open for other opinions and self pat themselves - look at the French and the trails of destruction they left behind as imperialists or the Spanish too.

Are you inferring British are better than Spanish and French?

No colonial power is good, British are the reason for so many famines in India, these guys do it covertly in the guise of civilized ones. Fact is during 1700's before British came and kissed the feet of India rulers for trade, India contributed about 24 % and Britain contributed 3 % (rough estimation) of world GDP just before the second world war Britain contributed 26 % roughly to world gdp the moment they left India they lost all their power and super power status. Shows the exploitation of India under British.

And come back I dare you when the population of Buddists are as big as the hindus!

Little does this closeted intellectually bankrupt racist know, that Indian constitution itself was written by a Buddhist.

B. R. Ambedkar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the negligible population tells the tale of how buddihsm fare in racist india.

writing is heaven, practising it is hell in factual india for centuries and beyond!

@shuttler: I envy your stamina for your argumentative skills but sorry man,I don't see any sensible answer.
My question is straight and simple.Prove Buddhists are being suppressed in India.You quoted Wiki Aunty who again proved you wrong.Buddhists are having a faster growth rate than Hindus and their work share is enviable than other minorities.Still you are arguing that you are replying squarely on spot!! Hats off,buddy:tup:
Taking a break,chill,thanks for enteraining:partay:

Back
Top Bottom