What's new

Chinese incursion caught on tape

I find this whole business of running past despite presence of sizable number of India soldiers as stupid...what he is going to achieve ...Declaration of accession of Tawang ???

This is happening because of weak government at center ...that is weakening day by day with crisis after crisis affecting India . Our neighbours are going to needle us every now and then ..whenever they realize they can get away with it ...

Brace yourself for more of this ...

Good that it has been caught on tape ...it will only inflame public opinion against China !!!

military planners on both sides need to be aware of such things ...if public opinion is hardened then it won't be easy for government to negotiate when things actually go out of control !!!

yes, you right. army had clear order not fire until fired upon. if center gov. show some guts then they should order army to do some border violations as PLA does, instead of this

kabaddi is a game, kung fu is martial art.

Martial arts can also be considered sports.

For example, they are a great source of Gold medals during the Olympics. :D

Just wait until the Olympics committee makes Wushu an official Olympic sport, our Gold medals from Martial arts events will double right away.

Laughed harder than i should have.."Chinese soldier runs into indian territory,indian soldier tries to catch him "dont let him go!" o_O :lol:

The Chinese simply seem to be having fun while the Indians are a bit more serious about this.

This could be because the Chinese do not give this incident(nor the Indian troops) that much attention.

The threat perception on the Sino-Indian border is very low. No bullets being fired.

On the other hand, the Indians do perceive threat from this border, hence why the Indians seemed a lot more serious. I guess.

The threat perception on the Sino-Indian border is very low. No bullets being fired.

On the other hand, the Indians do perceive threat from this border, hence why the Indians seemed a lot more serious. I guess.

Looks that way. To the Chinese soldiers this is all pointless and really no threat at all. While the Indians are reacting as if the whole world has fallen on them.

not only that, they are trying to introduce into indian territory, so IA didn't saw much fun in this.

Looks that way. To the Chinese soldiers this is all pointless and really no threat at all. While the Indians are reacting as if the whole world has fallen on them.

Well, at least they are taking it easy in this thread.

Situation is over, tension defused, and all that. :D

I loled at that too.. Where was he trying to go??

He wants to see the Bodhi Tree. :P

indian army behave like they are dealing with some drunken soldiers.

hahaha very funny.... it looks as if Chinese soldiers were just teasing Indians with their naughty incursion. BTW Indian soldiers could have let them go further and in exchange they could go to Chinese side??

The soldiers are there to safe guard the border, do you think Chinese will take it in a light mood if Indians cross the border for fun??

He wants to see the Bodhi Tree. :P

Well, then its too bad he had to satisfy with a random tree near the border :laughcry:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom