What's new

Chinese incursion caught on tape

I didn't say shoot them, obviously I don't want people shooting at our soldiers.

Why? Don't you want to see one or two of your soldiers martyred, so that it makes an excuse to launch full fledged war with India, so that it helps the local PLA commanding officers to make a point to the Beijing babus, so that it also makes the Indian side launch a war against China?

Only this can cause war... otherwise, all this melodrama is worthless time pass.

Kinda looks like they were escaping. Reminds me of this

As Oscar pointed out, it looked more like the PLA soldiers were laughing, while heading straight into Indian territory without much resistance. :P

The Chinese simply seem to be having fun while the Indians are a bit more serious about this.

This could be because the Chinese do not give this incident(nor the Indian troops) that much attention.

If you've seen the video, Oscar's observations are clearly correct here:

Looks that way. To the Chinese soldiers this is all pointless and really no threat at all. While the Indians are reacting as if the whole world has fallen on them.

Chinese soldiers are laughing, Indian soldiers look unhappy. Just watch the video and see.

Why? Don't you want to see one or two of your soldiers martyred, so that it makes an excuse to launch full fledged war with India, so that it helps the local PLA commanding officers to make a point to the Beijing babus, so that it also makes the Indian side launch a war against China?

Only this can cause war... otherwise, all this melodrama is worthless time pass.

Please, the Chinese are much more calm than that. They arent the ones playing the hype of two front wars and whining about their well-equipped military being puny and outgunned.

Well you know our politicians have a khaada baal in their @$$ just to **** off americans.

Frankly taking sides against anyone is not in our favor,that doesn't mean we should stay neutral but we should speak only when our national interests are at stake.
And our politicians don't know anything about foreign policy,our babus handle these things.

Please, the Chinese are much more calm than that. They arent the ones playing the hype of two front wars and whining about their well-equipped military being puny and outgunned.

Chinese are always calm,may be that is what spooking people up in north block.

And that just pi$$es me off.

I really want to see who comes out victorious after a full fledged war.

Honestly buddy, this Indian melodrama of China threat and spending all the money on defense while many are still starving, many still unemployed, no health system, no quality education... absolute anarchy is something that I can no longer take.

My point is either you fight or surrender. If you can't fight then give China back their lands and end this melodrama. That land is not going to help Indians build quality life. Enough!

As Oscar pointed out, it looked more like the PLA soldiers were laughing, while heading straight into Indian territory without much resistance. :P

If you've seen the video, Oscar's observations are clearly correct here:

Chinese soldiers are laughing, Indian soldiers look unhappy. Just watch the video and see.

were they drunk? I thought chinese were more disciplined than that. May be there is more to PLA than what is seen during mayday parades.

What do u mean by their land ....:pissed:

please choose the right words ,,

Its Our Land !

Honestly buddy, this Indian melodrama of China threat and spending all the money on defense while many are still starving, many still unemployed, no health system, no quality education... absolute anarchy is something that I can no longer take.

My point is either you fight or surrender. If you can't fight then give China back their lands and end this melodrama. That land is not going to help Indians build quality life. Enough!

Its Our Land !

I meant as per their claims.

If it is Indian land, then why are not Indian soldiers opening fire or at least arresting them?

Why? Give me the answer.

Chinese are always calm,may be that is what spooking people up in north block.

Why? What is with the suspicion and threat making?
Perhaps all that is needed is to negotiate and settle the issue without making a huge fuss about it.

The Indian military is fairly well equipped(currently and in the future) to handle most threats. National security is of prime importance but how much of it is true and how much based on threat creation and hype? At this point, the issues being played out of Ladakh, statements of ex-servicemen touting a Chinese invasion like gog and magog of India seems comical at times. Especially when at this stage India is still ripe to take a leap ahead economically.
China is an economic competitor but at the same time a massive economic partnering potential. The Chinese want to focus on that, what in India there seems nothing more than hue and cry over minor incidents. If incidents are to be taken as aggression and warmongering and to played over prime-time media.. then the LoC incidents are relatively world-war three(and perhaps they are).

Its Our Land !
how dare you call south Tibet and Kashmir Indian territory. they are Chinese and Pakistani respectively.
PS. can you help me out with the guidelines and rules of forum which one must follow I can't help but getting infractions every now and then. just got barred from a discussion where someone called me a low life :cry:

Its Our Land !

Maybe that is what the Chinese think and is why they are freely roaming about. Either way, it seems the Chinese are trolling the Indians in that particular video incident and looking at the IA troops as a non-existent obstacle on their normal route. This should tell you a lot about the prevailing attitude and threat perception.

Maybe that is what the Chinese think and is why they are freely roaming about. Either way, it seems the Chinese are trolling the Indians in that particular video incident and looking at the IA troops as a non-existent obstacle on their normal route. This should tell you a lot about the prevailing attitude and threat perception.

I don't know why they are p*ssed at us. :lol:

They should be pissed at their Government for letting us go wherever we want there without any consequences at all.

Back
Top Bottom