What's new

Chinese incursion caught on tape

soldiers ? they are the gayest soldiers I ve ever seen , swank white cotton gloves just like a princess :laughcry:

Hey don't start insulting soldiers just because you don't have the guts to fight them on the field. :no:

As for gay, I've seen the Wagah border ceremony with the peacock hats and the strutting on BBC news.

In fact the video itself on YouTube is labeled "gay", so don't be a hypocrite. :D

This is funny as hell.....hahaha!

Yep, we just went straight through. :P

No idea why they weren't doing much to stop us.

Any other army in the world would have forcibly ejected foreign soldiers from their territory. Or at least arrested them. Or fired warning shots at the very least.

I guess the Indians are right when they say their soldiers are totally handcuffed by the Indian government.

The soldiers are there to safe guard the border, do you think Chinese will take it in a light mood if Indians cross the border for fun??

They might, they seem to be ok with having fun and not creating an issue of out nothing.

Any other army in the world would have forcibly ejected foreign soldiers from their territory. Or at least arrested them. Or fired warning shots at the very least.

I guess the Indians are right when they say their soldiers are totally handcuffed by the Indian government.
I don't know much about the peacock hats and all but you guys are unnecessarily troubling India which by the way would have stood along side you guys during the US build up in the far east. but you are succesfully managing to push India to the other side. just stop and think for a while ..... is the juice really worth the squeeze?

Nobody shoots soldiers if they cross over,detained maybe but no shooting.

The only thing i see positive in all this is ,now the public pressure on the government will increase by every future intusion and wake the government.

I don't know much about the peacock hats and all but you guys are unnecessarily troubling India which by the way would have stood along side you guys during the US build up in the far east. but you are succesfully managing to push India to the other side. just stop and think for a while ..... is the juice really worth the squeeze?

India wouldn't side with anybody regardless of current situations and China doesn't need India on its side.

I like orange juice and apple juice. I do not squeeze them fresh, I buy the juice straight from the store. :P

Nobody shoots soldiers if they cross over,detained maybe but no shooting.

I didn't say shoot them, obviously I don't want people shooting at our soldiers.

The standard procedure is to forcibly evict them or arrest them. If foreign soldiers are deep within your territory and refuse to leave, all options should be considered in getting them out.

Actually, India regularly shoots at people (including soldiers) who cross the India-Pakistan border or the India-Bangladesh border.

So what is this no shooting thing you're talking about, BSF seems to always be shooting. :P

I like orange juice and apple juice. I do not squeeze them fresh, I buy the juice straight from the store. :P

I didn't say shoot them, obviously I don't want people shooting at our soldiers.

The standard procedure is to forcibly evict them or arrest them. If foreign soldiers are deep within your territory and refuse to leave, all options should be considered in getting them out.

Actually, India regularly shoots at people (including soldiers) who cross the India-Pakistan border or the India-Bangladesh border.

So what is this no shooting thing you're talking about, BSF seems to always be shooting. :P

Indo-pakistani border are you for real?
Do you even know why soldiers get shot on that border?And we aren't the only one doing the shooting there.
On India-Bangladesh border smugglers are shot not uniformed soldiers.there is a difference.

This ain't no NAM man nuff with Nehruvian theories.

Nothing to do with NAM,you are saying we are going to support China against USA then you are living in delusions.

Nothing to do with NAM,you are saying we are going to support China against USA then you are living in delusions.

what I was saying was that after things at indo-sino border have taken place India wouldn't mind taking sides with US against China.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom