What's new

Chinese Huawei launches India's first 4G smartphone

Chinese mobiles are there in Indian market long time ago, But still Nokia, Micro max and Samsung are the leading mobile manufacturers here.

Baniay ki zindagi takkay say shru ho kar rupay per khatam., that's all there is.. thats why they don't waste takkay on toilets and take crap on the street while communicating verbal farts fover 4G network....hahahahahahaha

hahaha and you much be so ashamed that such low life baniyas has kicked the @ss of land of pure with warrior breed in every war :woot: and was your army building toilets instead of fighting war ??? ;)

And let me show yu the mirrior of LAND OF PURE and your imagination bubble might come to earth

GUL MAKAI BLOG of BBC | VUsolutions' Education | Fashion | News | Cooking | Health | Showbiz & more..
Read this innocent PAK girl before trolling India about toilets

And Baniya or not India has money to buy what it want. We aren't living on AIDs from Uncle Sam and your economy does have such potential to purchase value added services like 4G yet. Wait for sometime and Chinese might consider lending you infrastructure if you beg continuously

And if I am not wrong begging is haraam right ???

Baniay ki zindagi takkay say shru ho kar rupay per khatam., that's all there is.. thats why they don't waste takkay on toilets and take crap on the street while communicating verbal farts fover 4G network....hahahahahahaha

Well, as long as Pakistanis want to drag every conversation into toilets, lets see what it is like in the land of the pure:

Toilet facilities

Lack of sanitation in pakistan

Quote:
Pakistan has the worst sanitary conditions in the South Asian region and its total economic impact amounts to a loss of Rs343.7 billion, which is equivalent to around 3.9% of Pakistan’s gross domestic product (GDP).

A typical scene in Lahore:

2477836461_08f0681453_z.jpg

Chinese is so friendly :tup: India can't live without products from China :china:

I haven't met a person using Huawei phone in India. Market penetration of Huawei is very low in India. But Taiwanese company HTC is very famous here.

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/10/17/1017111320202.JPG

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/10/17/1017110011234.JPG

17, Oct

GURGAON: Chinese Huawei, the world largest telecom manufacturer announced Ascend P1 LTE, India's first 4G smartphone. The phone can handle high speed data on the LTE network and voice calls on the underlying 3G network using circuit switched voice fall back (CSFB) technology.

"With this new device consumers in India will have the choice of enjoying high-speed mobile broadband experience using an LTE smartphone.
"

Huawei launches LTE handset in India

Chinese is so friendly :tup: India can't live without products from China :china:

Don't know about that. In fact I think Indians don't like Chinese products because they see it as unreliable. I travelled there last year sent by my company for commissioning. Indians like apple, Nokia and the Korean phones like lg, Samsung better. Also prior to 2007, I don't think there were many Chinese products in india so I think you are dreaming a little by saying india can't live without Chinese products

Don't know about that. In fact I think Indians don't like Chinese products because they see it as unreliable. I travelled there last year sent by my company for commissioning. Indians like apple, Nokia and the Korean phones like lg, Samsung better. Also prior to 2007, I don't think there were many Chinese products in india so I think you are dreaming a little by saying india can't live without Chinese products

But I must say that most LG,Samsung, HTC, Apple,Dell, Motor,Hp, Nokia are made in China, you can check your phone, many partment of them are made in China.

But I must say that most LG,Samsung, HTC, Apple,Dell, Motor,Hp, Nokia are made in China, you can check your phone, many partment of them are made in China.

yes they are made in china and are of of good quality but cant say the same for chinese companies selling cheap phones.

You are right but these are branded companies who maintain their standard of quality. Indigenous Chinese companies are not much famous in India.

What's the big deal?? There are already plenty of 4G capable phones in India so it will be entering an already saturated market. Who even knows if he Indian market will be receptive to these cheap knock-offs. Those who are looking to by 4G enabled phones in India are looking to buy a quality product most likely from the established brands like Apple,HTC or Samsung. Time will tell but on he face of it this news is not as momentous or groundbreaking as some are trying to make out for some inexplicable reason.

+ I'm aware of 4G being available in India- my friend had worked in Bangalore for 8 months and had 4G the whole time. He said he was rely impressed because you can't even get 4G here in the UK yet!!

You are right but these are branded companies who maintain their standard of quality. Indigenous Chinese companies are not much famous in India.

Large-scale production,you may can't image , they are made by the same company, what part they choose depend on the price;
this called OEM(original equipment manufacturer), 86% Laptop of the world made in China, but put different brands on; HTC is the one biggest OEM company before they sell their own HTC phone, they make phone for others; the quality depend on the price, no matter Chinese brand or others, they are made at same level factory

Back
Top Bottom