What's new

Chinese helicopters enter Indian air space twice; dozens of incursions in Leh

you must be kidding me, the ugly records of those Indian drug makers can be found on all IP related textbooks. whenever the US/EU companies come up with some new drugs, you guys try to clone it and sell it for some stupid cheap price. that is the reason why you have those companies.

for example, check how many of them got sued by their US friends.

:disagree::disagree:

In ur tiny brain u dont seem to understand the difference between developing Generic drugs against those costly drugs of west to developing spurious drugs in the name of "another country" !!
ur cognitive ability matches ur stature....:sniper::sniper::sniper:

Not really ... Unless in china-town in calcutta ;)
Have U ever been in a chinese shop.. No disrespect , i LIKE the chinese food , but the stench from the shop makes U puke all over the place... U`ll see certain insects/sea creatures , like your man shows in National Geographic... Man honestly chinese eat everything..err exept humans.. I m not trying to be sarcastic here Jana.

Hey, racist; At least we don't drink cow piss like you!!

Now i finally figure out why you are such a ignorant racist,

Over dose of cow piss soft drink, please claw back to your racist hole.

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Times online special for you
www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and...drink/article5707554.ece -

In ur tiny brain u dont seem to understand the difference between developing Generic drugs against those costly drugs of west to developing spurious drugs in the name of "another country" !!
ur cognitive ability matches ur stature....:sniper::sniper::sniper:

Look who is talking; The Biggest FAKE DRUGS LORD in the World,

with an impressive 75% domination , trying to lecture other about

drugs. What a joke!!!:smitten::pakistan::china:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/msid-3037664,prtpage-1.cms-Cached- Similar Pages

Hey, racist; At least we don't drink cow piss like you!!

Now i finally figure out why you are such a ignorant racist,

Over dose of cow piss soft drink, please claw back to your racist hole.

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Times online special for you
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...co.uk/tol/life_and...drink/article5707554.ece -

why u guys want to drink cow piss when u have dog meat and monkey brain stew........what about the great penis restaurent in Beijing named Guo-li-zhuang. We are better off drinking cow piss than cow's penis.:lol:

Look who is talking; The Biggest FAKE DRUGS LORD in the World,

with an impressive 75% domination , trying to lecture other about

drugs. What a joke!!!:smitten::pakistan::china:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/msid-3037664,prtpage-1.cms-Cached- Similar Pages

do check the link wether its working or not before making big claims. broken link.....but i know what link u r talking here as this is not the first time u r repeating something. the article in question is way older than the very recent discovery of fake chinese drug with "made in India" tag. Now u know the fake drugs in question belongs to almighty china. enjoy!

Oh boy, LITTLE ONE; Why you are so obsesse about me?

Will you please stop talking about PENIS all the time!!

It make you sounds gay! Eventhough India pass out law for gay right.

Nothing against gay, But i just not your type!!

I am sorry about the damn broken link from Times of India.

But are you telling me Times of India making up FAKE NEWS??

And it is not true it said 75% of FAKE DRUGS IN THE WORLD are from India??

20% FAKE DRUGS special for local Indians?? :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

:disagree: Kodus to all of you for bring this thread's debating level to new lows.
Bravo fellas.............Bravo..!!! :disagree:

Not really ... Unless in china-town in calcutta ;)
Have U ever been in a chinese shop.. No disrespect , i LIKE the chinese food , but the stench from the shop makes U puke all over the place... U`ll see certain insects/sea creatures , like your man shows in National Geographic... Man honestly chinese eat everything..err exept humans.. I m not trying to be sarcastic here Jana.

You indians shouldn't be talking, look at what indians eat:

humans:

rats:

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians are only good at trading their women :rofl:

Now what do we do about this comment?
Do we overlook it as an immature comment by a small boy not yet born but someone already thoroughly imbued in the hate environment he is being raised in?

Do we sigh and say that one idiot does not a nation make and leave it at that?

By the way, friend we are all 'rofl' at your sense of humour. Keep it up, it will take you places.

Do we overlook it as an immature comment by a small boy not yet born but someone already thoroughly imbued in the hate environment he is being raised in?

By the way, friend we are all 'rofl' at your sense of humour. Keep it up, it will take you places.

Hello., my dear pmukherjee; will you please stop trolling!

We are discussing Chinese helicopter enter so call Indian air space!!

Wake up , Let me tell your my opinion ;

(1) Whats the big deal, it happened all the time.

(2) Even your bread and butter media Rediff saying GOI SOFT.

(3) When you are soft, better get use to it and keep quiet.

Do you agree with me? :smitten::pakistan::china:

May be Indian soldiers wanted to eat some pork as the report says that Chinese dropped cans of pork :D

993715efd15fe5b68d7ce5c763ec5188.jpg

as per Indian newspaper :partay:

:rofl:

I think the Chinese were playing a joke on the Indians by dropping expired cans of pork into indian occupied territory.

:smokin: looks like Chinese land. will be nice to have some BBQ and have some beef sausage next to that lake.

Be sure to invite us Pakistanis to that BBQ when you take that area back from India.

We'll cook some delicious Beef Shish kebabs in the BBQ :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Indians are only good at trading their women :rofl:

Hello., my dear pmukherjee; will you please stop trolling!

We are discussing Chinese helicopter enter so call Indian air space!!

Wake up , Let me tell your my opinion ;

(1) Whats the big deal, it happened all the time.

(2) Even your bread and butter media Rediff saying GOI SOFT.

(3) When you are soft, better get use to it and keep quiet.

Do you agree with me? :smitten::pakistan::china:

why wasnt the same reply given to the guy who said "indians trade their women"? was that related to chinese incursions in indian airspace? or were you blind? oh yeah i get it.. this is a pakistani forum and all such statements by pakistanis are "tolerated humor" while from indians is "uncivilised bharti nature"..

enough of double standards!

Back
Top Bottom