What's new

Chinese helicopters enter Indian air space twice; dozens of incursions in Leh

This is a humanitarian mission, they are dropping food for starving people there! :)

what a joke. giving people expired food is not Humanitarian mission.....its more like mass murder attempt.:rolleyes:. nice try.

A confidential defence document accessed by PTI shows that Chinese helicopters entered into Indian air space along Damchok area and Trig Heights in Ladakh and air dropped canned food containing frozen pork and brinjal, which had passed the expiry date.

not surprised tho.......after all, its made in china ryt.

what a joke. giving people expired food is not Humanitarian mission.....its more like mass murder attempt.:rolleyes:. nice try.

not surprised tho.......after all, its made in china ryt.

But thats what Indians claim. Could be another attempt to malign China

Okk jana,why would we claim so, if we know Chinese are gonna claim against it ??:confused:

Last edited:
Okk jana,why would we claim so, if we know Chinese are gonna claim against it ??:confused:

It was a lighter part. But seriousely because till the time China will claim against it the damage would have been done by Indian claim.

It was a lighter part. But seriousely because till the time China will claim against it the damage would have been done by Indian claim.

And the best part is china have not claimed against it yet ! ;)

However, they could only find tell-tale signs left by Chinese helicopters which hovered in the Indian territory for nearly five minutes dropping the food material on June 21 this year , sources said.

check out the date...

Last edited:
Well indians were huffed and puffed they will teach Chinese a lesson this time around. Now with alleged airspace violation, what indians got to show for, other than whining offcourse.

Looks like 1962 is repeating itself for indians. What a pitty!!!!

Well indians were huffed and puffed they will teach Chinese a lesson

Did you get that from an official GOI source?

Looks like 1962 is repeating itself for indians. What a pitty!!!!

Yes what a pity ..........for the whole subcontinent

As if these are not eaten in India? Your post was too much Mr.

He did not use any such bad thing which prompted you to come with rats and dogs and so on.

Please learn to adopt a tolerant view.

Not really ... Unless in china-town in calcutta ;)
Have U ever been in a chinese shop.. No disrespect , i LIKE the chinese food , but the stench from the shop makes U puke all over the place... U`ll see certain insects/sea creatures , like your man shows in National Geographic... Man honestly chinese eat everything..err exept humans.. I m not trying to be sarcastic here Jana.

So far there is still no solid evidence on such claims, I can only see a few Indians posting based on their nationalism.

:smokin:

Indian are telling us a very funny truth:

they even don't have image evidence when they claim such crap. maybe they are not smart enough to use a simple camera to capture such "incursions"?

show us your evidence, or just piss off, this is how civilized race claim things.

Tell that to your friends when they make outrageous claims, blaming India for everything!
And hey, what about Chinese claims of US violating your airspace/territorial waters? Pics please.

Tell that to your friends when they make outrageous claims, blaming India for everything!
And hey, what about Chinese claims of US violating your airspace/territorial waters? Pics please.

:wave: I am not interested in wasting my time on inexperience members like you.

Just like scrupulous Chinese manufacturers making spurious drugs, labeled them as "made in India" and tried to dump them in Africa? So much for humanity! I think Indians cannot beat that, no matter how hard we try!
And oh of course, whatever claims Indians/whole world makes, its just not justified. But two well known "supposed BFFs" pull out outrageous ridiculous stuff from the neither ends which defies even "pseudo-logic", and people will defend that as the ultimate truth!
Kudos!

:wave: I am not interested in wasting my time on inexperience members like you.
Coz, u've got nothin' son!
Logic and free thinking are alien concepts for products of 'revolutionary' ideology schools. Which number was it again?

Just like scrupulous Chinese manufacturers making spurious drugs, labeled them as "made in India" and tried to dump them in Africa?

you must be kidding me, the ugly records of those Indian drug makers can be found on all IP related textbooks. whenever the US/EU companies come up with some new drugs, you guys try to clone it and sell it for some stupid cheap price. that is the reason why you have those companies.

for example, check how many of them got sued by their US friends.

:disagree::disagree:

Back
Top Bottom