What's new

Chinese GDP to surpass USA in 2019 - THE ECONOMIST

Actually lots of Americans are behind the transfer of wealth to China.

Are they heck. They're scared stiff of the Chinese.

They've cancelled the moon Constellation program, nearly all future Outer Planetary Exploration programs are being canceled, no extension to the International Space Station despite the budget hasn't been cut for NASA like they make it out to be.

All efforts are being streamlined on sending a man to the fourth planet or landing one on the planet before the Chinese achieve such a feat.

A return to the Moon would send NASA back to square one – Bolden | NASASpaceFlight.com

That's just one example.

They've cancelled the moon Constellation program, nearly all future Outer Planetary Exploration programs are being canceled, no extension to the International Space Station despite the budget hasn't been cut for NASA like they make it out to be.

All efforts are being streamlined on sending a man to the fourth planet or landing one on the planet before the Chinese achieve such a feat.

A return to the Moon would send NASA back to square one – Bolden | NASASpaceFlight.com

That's just one example.

Hmm if American businesses move out and Chinese lose their jobs. Of course its GDP will drop. Depends on how much goods you can produce that people demand. Right???

Hmm if American businesses move out and Chinese lose their jobs. Of course its GDP will drop. Depends on how much goods you can produce that people demand. Right???

If America was capable of doing that, they would've done so already, right?

If America was capable of doing that, they would've done so already, right?

American businesses have no reason to pull out. Right? Unless China does something really stupid.

American businesses have no reason to pull out. Right? Unless China does something really stupid.

Oldman, I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not but United States is not the only trade partner of China. China's trade with Africa has grown to $200 billion and that's just Africa.

Sino-African Trade volume reaches US$ 200 billion

I'll let you use your imagination in regards to other regions.

Oldman, I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not but United States is the not the only trade partner of China. China's trade with Africa has grown to $200 billion and that's just Africa.

http://www.ertagov.com/news/index.php/component/k2/item/674-sino-african-trade-volume-reaches-us$-200-billion

I'll let you use your imagination in regards to other regions.

I'm aware that U.S. gave China most favored nation status. I'm also aware that American businesses goes to China for markets and making cheap goods. Take that away and millions of Chinese will lose their jobs. Also lose their only source of income. Think about closing the trade and you know what I imagine. Its disturbing in your mind.

What was really disturbing is that Chinese workers are demanding higher wages or otherwise more strikes and even suicides which are happening.

That's just one example.

Please, this is not even a cold war. The US does not see China as a threat like they did the Soviets.

Here's what the US did due to fear of Soviets. US-China disagreements are not remotely close.
Operation Chrome Dome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm aware that U.S. gave China most favored nation status. I'm also aware that American businesses goes to China for markets and making cheap goods. Take that away and millions of Chinese will lose their jobs. Also lose their only source of income. Think about closing the trade and you know what I imagine. Its disturbing in your mind.

What was really disturbing is that Chinese workers are demanding higher wages or otherwise more strikes and even suicides which are happening.

Okay, okay. China is all dependent on America and it's going to stay like this for decades to come.

There, happy?

Okay, okay. China is all dependent on America and it's going to stay like this for decades to come.

There, happy?

Oh yes definitely. Oh by the way, since China has more than a billion people to try achieve the same amount of GDP as the U.S. that just shows how advanced we really are.

Oh yes definitely. Oh by the way, since China has more than a billion people to try achieve the same amount of GDP as the U.S. that just shows how advanced we really are.

Chinas has more population than US and Europe combined. China and India make up about half the world population.

China is leap years behind USA in innovation and automated mass manufacturing..
China is already the world's leading manufacturer and maker of machine tools. A slave to the Americans can never see beyond his own inferiority complex.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...many-world-top-machine-tool-manufacturer.html

This is nothing but Chinese wet dream!!!
Another Indian humiliated by China's superiority. Keep crying as China builds alliances with all your neighbors and makes deep incursions into your territory forcing you to surrender your bunkers.

LOL if Americans stop buying Chinese goods then we won't need to buy US treasury bonds anymore and then the whole US economy will collapse when interest rates skyrocket.

China is already spanking Japan, Philippines and India with our mighty military. USA is too weak to do anything. Only you mumble about some kind of economic countermeasures but we all know USA is even weaker economically ;)

Chinese wages are already very high relative to other developed countries. Unskilled labor is already at RMB 3000 / month or about $500 USD.

Back
Top Bottom