What's new

Chinese Foreign Affairs News & Discussions

I am very optimistic on future Indo-China relations; As neighbors, we don't have any choice, but to live together.

China and Russia are allies now. :azn:

2001 Sino-Russian Treaty of Friendship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And I wonder if India still wants to join the SCO...

Go tell this to Russians and see their reactions.....Mao ditched soviets and their alliance in favor of being on the lap of USA....Russians never like Chinese and its a fact after you have fought war and skirmishes!!

Now Russia is again Rising and being very assertive under Putin, surely China is not an ally as you may suggest!

P.S: shaking hands and signing few contracts you dont become allies in geo-politics!

I think CCP is the status quo power in China and gets its legitimacy through economic achievement and national military might.

I do not think Pakistan army really needs to be involved in an Indian operation. All China needs is permission to base and food / fuel supplies from Pakistan.

Historically, China has always been a huge economic power. Chinese GDP is 4 times bigger than India. China is surpassing US in total GDP in about 15 to 20 years.

As long as China can get oil from Iran through a railroad, it does not depend on challenging US in blue waters. So China does fine in both commerce and geo-politics!

This is not 1963 you know. China is actually ahead of Russia on strategic arms in quality. Russia used to be the world's number 2, now China is the world's number 2. China has its JL-2 fully operational, but where is the Bulava?

Nearly every Indian who comes to China has a surprising frown expression because they are confused how can China be so much more advanced than their imagination. Look at the difference between Beijing 2008 Olympics and Commonwealth Games 2010. Even the second-tier Guangzhou 2010 Asian Olympics was better than India. This is not a turtle and the hare problem you have here. China's comprehensive national power is at least 5 times that of India and it is growing even faster.

I was just curious how CCP or China would dismantle India after a war and install a puppet govt. like US did in Iraq? Because China's economic status is knwon to the west and how you cook your books has been admitted by your own leaders!! I just wanted to know how China will achieve this task...as China is no US and India is surely no Iraq!:woot:

P.S: I hope you are a Chinese not someone else! :D

The current Indian government is ideologically incompatible with China, so it is in China's national interest to change that government while India is still much much weaker than China. The best way is through Pakistan once we build the railroad.

The two countries are so far apart in military power. China is building J-10, J-11B and soon J-10B. These are all better than the MKI in IAF. While China has the upper hand, it should reshape South Asia to be a more peaceful and harmonious environment for China and its allies.

I do not think Pakistan army really needs to be involved in an Indian operation. All China needs is permission to base and food / fuel supplies from Pakistan.

If such a large scale military operation ever happens the following course of events will follow.

1.The Indian army will do everything in its power to repel the invasion.(We"ve never used our full force so far.)

2.Hypothetically,If that fails there"ll be the Hindu nationalist militia/revolutionary army(population army) ,who"ll drive out the foreign devils .

3.Of course there"ll be foreign nations intervening ,(though i wouldn't much rely on them),but they"ll eventually force it status quo,before option 2

4.After this whole military stunt,almost every nation around China will turn into a Western satellite state.

The eventual victor being the West.

With India and China being bitter enemies for the centuries.

Remember your nation could not save your all time ally in 1971,even with the West on your side. (though USSR no longer exists.)

Last edited:
The current Indian government is ideologically incompatible with China, so it is in China's national interest to change that government while India is still much much weaker than China. The best way is through Pakistan once we build the railroad.

The two countries are so far apart in military power. China is building J-10, J-11B and soon J-10B. These are all better than the MKI in IAF. While China has the upper hand, it should reshape South Asia to be a more peaceful and harmonious environment for China and its allies.

The answer is not writing Blogs in favor of yourself and your allies pakistan and North Korea...but come up with a grand plan.....and still the question remains how China will destroy India? Surely the notion of arming pakistan and "China fighting till last pakistani soldier" does not suffice!!:woot:

P.S: Chinese tech is something which even Pakistan never longed for, so going into superiority of Chinese tech when China buys everything from Russia and reverse engineers is a Joke (Chinese tech)

While China has the upper hand, it should reshape South Asia to be a more peaceful and harmonious environment for China and its allies.

The last people to do something similar were the British ,and its consequences can seen and felt to this day.

But unlike Britain China isn't a small island,thousands of miles away from SA ,China is direct geographical neighbor and will feel the impact of an unstable SA.

Last edited:
I was just curious how CCP or China would dismantle India after a war and install a puppet govt. like US did in Iraq?
China needs to take military control over New Delhi and then make bargains with major powers in India to agree to being part of a Chinese-led bloc of developing countries.

Because China's economic status is knwon to the west and how you cook your books has been admitted by your own leaders!!
The statistics are bad but the increase in China's national wealth is reality. China's consumption of electricity, iron and concrete is reality. China's urbanization and building massive new city infrastructure is reality. Most importantly, China's huge advances in technology in the last few years is the start of a new trend.

I just wanted to know how China will achieve this task...as China is no US and India is surely no Iraq!:woot:
India's military today is qualitatively no better than Iraq of 1991. India is just a lot bigger. On the other hand, China today technologically matches the USA of 1991!

A flurry of CJ-10, plus precision strikes on Indian air defense, plus bombing of Indian Army positions, plus close air support from Z-10A helicopters, plus much more advanced T-99A2 tank will all make Indian Army completely powerless to stop a drive on New Delhi by PLA.

@Typhoon

Lets ignore him before it turns into a flame war,hez just a fanboy afterall.

let him grow up.

If such a large scale military operation ever happens the following course of events will follow.

1.The Indian army will do everything in its power to repel the invasion.(We"ve never used our full force so far.)

2.Hypothetically,If that fails there"ll be the Hindu nationalist militia/revolutionary army(population army) ,who"ll drive out the foreign devils .
It's impossible for an expeditionary army to overcome a country of more than a billion like India. The most that China can do is take over New Delhi and work together with some powerful Indian people to install a new government. We can give trading privileges to people who work with the Chinese-installed government.

3.Of course there"ll be foreign nations intervening ,(though i wouldn't much rely on them),but they"ll eventually force it status quo,before option 2
The only nation that might intervene is USA but New Delhi is too far away from the coast to be protected by navy carriers. The US army will need to be based in India to protect it.

4.After this whole military stunt,almost every nation around China will turn into a Western satellite state.
If China is successful, then all countries in Asia will know great risk comes with being an anti-China country - look at the example of India.

Remember your nation could save your all time ally in 1971,even with the West on your side. (though USSR no longer exists.)
China now cannot be compared to 1971. China is modernizing very fast and now leads the world in many fields like supercomputing, high speed trains, wireless communications and missile technology.

@Typhoon

Lets ignore him before it turns into a flame war,hez just a fanboy afterall.

let him grow up.

Hey I like to know how loonies think and how they feed their ego....he was sounding more like an Internet Jihadi/ninja than a real analyst, hence I was having some fun with him, by above posts he has proved himself to be well on the target!!:D

The last people to do something similar were the British ,and its consequences can seen and felt to this day.

But unlike Britain China isn't a small island,thousands of miles away from SA ,China is direct geographical neighbor and will feel the impact of an unstable SA.
That is correct. That is why China cannot allow a hostile India. Only by making India a more balanced society economically can the people living in India achieve harmony. The current Indian government system is too expansionist. It has crazy dreams about being the #1 power in Asia. Regime change might be the only solution if India is a hostile power.

A truly breathtaking thread, especially the last ten to fifteen posts. Only on Internet.....

P.S: Chinese tech is something which even Pakistan never longed for, so going into superiority of Chinese tech when China buys everything from Russia and reverse engineers is a Joke (Chinese tech)
China nowadays is ahead of Russia is some areas of military technology (electronics, army vehicles and shipbuilding) and we're at the same level in many too (space, strategic missiles, nuclear technology, fighter aircraft). Russia is still ahead of China in turbofan engine technology, heavy helicopters, transport aircraft and strategic bombers.

Back
Top Bottom