What's new

Chinese Foreign Affairs News & Discussions

PLEASE dont get offended, but FBI and NIA both have found Pakistan army's hand In 26/11...

26/11 probe: US may ask for Pak major's extradition - India - The Times of India

Pak army officers likely involved in 26/11, FBI tells India : Sheela News

Ex-army officer accused in terror plot - World - MiamiHerald.com

IS THIS ENOUGH?

And your army is fighting terrorists not in your interest but pressure from the west, and Why not, its you who created taliban....

we...huh?
CIA created taliban, though with the help of isi...

Today the top 3 most commented articles found in People's Daily Online - Home Page is given below

China approves death sentence to
British drug smuggler |12 comments
Air strip for Indian Air Force in
Nepal targets Tibet |24 comments
Indian media harm themselves in playing
up strife between China and India

Most of the time I have seen most commented article is India.
So the only country which is discussed most in China is INDIA.

Read the comments carefully, most of the posters are Indians.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Today the top 3 most commented articles found in People's Daily Online - Home Page is given below

China approves death sentence to
British drug smuggler |12 comments
Air strip for Indian Air Force in
Nepal targets Tibet |24 comments
Indian media harm themselves in playing
up strife between China and India

Most of the time I have seen most commented article is India.
So the only country which is discussed most in China is INDIA.

LOL! Majority Chinese in China don't know/don't care to know English.

Read the comments carefully, most of the posters are Indians.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Though these two comments quoted above are an isolated incidence, it nevertheless reflects how the two types of people are different: the Chinese want to dig into details and to figure out the reasons/causes/facts by themselves, whereas the Indians are easy to believe superficial/apparent appearance.

That is maybe why China chooses to take a bumpy but its own road, and India decided to take a seems-working Western system, which turns out to be perhaps even bumpier…

By that, can we guess a little bit of China-Inida relationship in the future?

Meanwhile looking back.

Last edited by a moderator:
China & India, two Asian giants, share much in common, a large population, willingness to develop,the poor to feed...of course we have some different opinions and even disputes. But i believe talks can solve this. As the superpower, US is willing to see China and India fighting severely with each other, badly hurt.Thus, no rising power can challenge US power. So we
must a clear understanding about this. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
India’s China War by Neville Maxwell,plz read this book and find the truth of China-India border conflict.

Read that i know we Indians did some really big blunders :cheers: and most ppl in India still don't even know the true story.

I am an advocate of India- China friendship. But I also feel that it is not possible in near future, unless China reviews its anti-India policy. China intends to be a regional super power by holding India down. The day Chinese politicians understand that both India & China can be superpowers, it will be a golden day.

India and China have been super powers.... for thousands of years.

India and China have been super powers.... for thousands of years.

I think China and India have been great civilian civilizations for thousands of years. But India is not a super power in the history, since it was consists of many small countries in the majority time.

India has unified yet, I believe India can be a super power in the future.

I cant see India becoming SUPERPOWER by stamping china and vice versa....if they want to the only way is Sino-India ally.

But question is why isnt it so simple.

Reasons:- 1) USA knows its aftermath once 1/2 of world population become one:hang2:.it wont allow that to happen.:devil:

2)Pakistan has been used and thrown by USA which was its most trusted ally in 20th century, now its time for a new master. China aligning with india wud leave no way to run for pakistan. Parasites do need nourishment from others.:pakistan:

3)MOST IMP:- Lack of trust. Even if we trust each other how much time will this trust sustain? relationship is built over a span of time and sino-indian relations has to start flourishing now to be stronger in da future otherwise fuget USA will ever allow us to come closer.:usflag::big_boss:

But china has to decide fast. are they gonna sustain the same attitude or gonna convince india(which i think is tougher owing to overcautious indian foreign policy). coz india will be higly obliged to be an american ally.USA and Indian style of governments are similar, ie. democracy. hence, working together isnt much of an issue for these countries.

American freindship if sought better way can reap fruits, eg.Germany,S.Korea and Japan after WW II.it was american economic and business support that brought FDIs in these countries and helped them get developed even faster. :toast_sign:

India was never any superpower in the history! It's not going to become one by modern definition. Just looking at their shining smile on Pak Fa you know they are not going to make anything out of their own.

^^^
If the fates of nations were to be deicded by a couple of scores of individuals typing furiously on there laptops, world would have been a much simpler (however wierder ) place

Back
Top Bottom