What's new

Chinese Foreign Affairs News & Discussions

China Vs India

Dear Guys ,
:cheers::china:I have been to China i.e bejing and shanghai quiet few times . They are outstanding . China has done a great job in competeing with West . West wants India and China to fight . India is progressing very fast . They are II nd to china in Steel , Cement , Pharma , Iron Ore , etc . India is goint to spend 400 Billion $ on Infrastructure in this plan . China has a huge oppurtunity as many engineering firms would be engaged and Chinese Engineering firms should bid and get a minimum of 50-60% Business. China 's has overtaken Amresica s India's largest trading partner . Do worry about Pakistan ... Its a gone case . Chinese are very good business men and they will dump Pakistan when it comes to their own country's Intrest . Come on China ... there is an oppurtunity of 400 Billion $ . China is building Power Plants in SagarDighe in India , BALCO -- Alumnium Plants in Madhya Pradesh . China should forge strong ties with India . India too benefits as we get to use best Engineering at lower cost .

400$B,wow,sounds inviting,Mr.Brown:rofl:

what kind of support you are taking about. You only sold us low grade weapons which was in your interest. Moreover you did not help us militarily and the result is Bangladesh. If you had helped at that time, there would be no India.

Ignore this Indian pretending to be a Pakistani:

Hello MadMax,
read this information about your IP address.

IP address: 210.212.53.161 Copy
IP country code: IN
IP address country: ip address flag India
IP address state: Delhi
IP address city: New Delhi
IP address latitude: 28.6000
IP address longitude: 77.2000
ISP of this IP [?]: National Internet Backbone
Organization: National Internet Backbone
Local time in India: 2009-10-01 01:15

I remember this username from your previous ID. The least you could've done was to come back with a different screen name. Do us a favour and don't come back again, please.

Everyone, say goodbye to the troll. :wave:

:china: :pakistan:

You are keen on China's respect for Indians, respect for the Indian government, but why ? as we know,india's high school the third-year political science textbooks, "Political Theory and Practice," it was still fooling your younger youths. the ideas is that: " The Chinese people are still smoke opium "
India's high school textbooks, most of the contents is to describe India and China since 1950, disputes and conflicts, especially in the border war in 1962. However, India and China's history textbooks, records are completely different. In addition, India is very concerned about the relationship between China and Pakistan, especially in reference to India and Pakistan in 1971 war, China resolutely supports Pakistan.
the fact is that behind of Indians about China is quite complex and delicate feelings, and they do not entirely to China as rivals or enemies, but can not open up their hearts to regard China as a friend, this point has been reflected in indian's political textbook.

Thanks Hunter for letting us know that China smoked opium. Atleast it was not in the books I studied. Probably, we dont have a book written by government for the government and also a media written by government for the government. Perhaps, it is a difficult to understand.

You are speaking of China as something out of the world. China is a poor country with per capita GDP of $3300 albeit way ahead of India.
You have to wake up to the fact that is truth. Just because media is banned from filming poor neighborhoods doesn't mean that they don't exist.

Sorry to burst your bubble!

Thanks Hunter for letting us know that China smoked opium. Atleast it was not in the books I studied. Probably, we dont have a book written by government for the government and also a media written by government for the government. Perhaps, it is a difficult to understand.

You are speaking of China as something out of the world. China is a poor country with per capita GDP of $3300 albeit way ahead of India.
You have to wake up to the fact that is truth. Just because media is banned from filming poor neighborhoods doesn't mean that they don't exist.

Sorry to burst your bubble!

:smokin: next time when you are in Chinese cities such as Shanghai/Beijing/Shenzhen/Nanjing/Hnagzhou/etc. please just ask yourself whether it is a city with your mentioned GDP.

:smokin: next time when you are in Chinese cities such as Shanghai/Beijing/Shenzhen/Nanjing/Hnagzhou/etc. please just ask yourself whether it is a city with your mentioned GDP.

That is what I am telling you is to unsubscribe your government media and stop being zombies.

Internet is a fascinating thing where information is available for free. Understanding and learning more about your own country will help you know things better.

I dont know whether Wiki is banned in China, but if you can access it here is the link:
List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are keen on China's respect for Indians, respect for the Indian government, but why ? as we know,india's high school the third-year political science textbooks, "Political Theory and Practice," it was still fooling your younger youths. the ideas is that: " The Chinese people are still smoke opium "
I think i didn't went to school when my teacher taught that.. :frown: come on guys we didn't learned about this things at school.well we learned about opium war..but i am still confused about why that war is all about :undecided:

India will only survive, if and only if India make strong and trustable relations with China and Pakistan.

India will only survive, if and only if India make strong and trustable relations with China and Pakistan.

You country is already in trouble....and you are talking about survival of india... just wait two to three years....India will definitely defend its territory in more than one front....Our PM and DRDO scientist are not fool....they know wht India required and they are doing its all matter of time

You country is already in trouble....and you are talking about survival of india... just wait two to three years....India will definitely defend its territory in more than one front....Our PM and DRDO scientist are not fool....they know wht India required and they are doing its all matter of time

Dude, dunn worry about us look at ur back in ur own country you might need some help to take back ur 20 states out of 29 which are under ur very own Moaist rebbels, we on the otherhand are teaching a good lesson to talibans.

Which DRDO are you talking about who are trying to make ur LCA from last 2 centuries !!! or Indian technologies like failed cruise missile, and i heard something about Indian nukes as it was claimed in 1999 that they were not up to the par and to confess that it took a decade, a total of 10 longs years to Indian government in 2009, what about the test failed brahmos, and another missile of yours which fell 200 kms off the target and now please dunn ask me what I m talking about, members of this forum i expect them to know about atleast military capabilities of their own countries.

And two more things the lost space rocket of India and yeah, the drone which just crashed this week and to mention that some of these projects or missions were launched such as the space rocket program after purchase of technology so excuse of saying that atleast we tried for the space, which on the other hand is the only thing that Pakistan has not done so far from the above mentioned stuff, is also gone.

Dude, dunn worry about us look at ur back in ur own country you might need some help to take back ur 20 states out of 29 which are under ur very own Moaist rebbels, we on the otherhand are teaching a good lesson to talibans.

Which DRDO are you talking about who are trying to make ur LCA from last 2 centuries !!! or Indian technologies like failed cruise missile, and i heard something about Indian nukes as it was claimed in 1999 that they were not up to the par and to confess that it took a decade, a total of 10 longs years to Indian government in 2009, what about the test failed brahmos, and another missile of yours which fell 200 kms off the target and now please dunn ask me what I m talking about, members of this forum i expect them to know about atleast military capabilities of their own countries.

And two more things the lost space rocket of India and yeah, the drone which just crashed this week and to mention that some of these projects or missions were launched such as the space rocket program after purchase of technology so excuse of saying that atleast we tried for the space, which on the other hand is the only thing that Pakistan has not done so far from the above mentioned stuff, is also gone.

Dude we didn't even deploy out troops there against fighting our own Maoists..Our police and CRPF are doing the job..If these things are serious as you sound don't you think the government will deploy our military there?

About DRDO you people only heard about the failures of DRDO ..There are some success made by DRDO in defense sector and its widely used in Indian military..Google it and you will find it..

Failed cruise missile?? A single failure when trying a new software and you call it a complete failure??Dude only your country has no failures in testing new missile and we both know why that is ..I dont want to start a flame war so i am not saying anything about it..and I would really love to see a credible link about our missile which fell 200 kms off the target...

About the nuclear test only the Hydrogen bomb tested was claimed to not up to the par and all those sound making was to test more nuclear bombs..

Lost space rocket of India???lolz man you made me laugh there..are you serious??ISRO is the Pride of India yes some initial failures occurred but look at it now sending rockets to moon also and now planning about sending manned missions..Purchase of technology huh?any more imagination you have feel free to tell us ok..

And also i am sure that you didn't hear about the Agreement between NASA and ISRO that allows NASA to use datas of India's own OCEANSAT

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

future of china would be more glorious if we successfully hit down india and tear it into pieces..:azn:

Another wet dream by another Chinese :smitten:

Military competition will lead India to go bankrupt.
This is Both China and Parkistan willing to see.
You India should deal with the gap between the rich and the poor,
improve the industry system and develop your hign-tech.
You say us China just copy other country's high-tech Weapon, but
you even can't copy others.
:china::pakistan: Closely Ally
otherwise,South Korea and Japan highly depend China, especially in economic
They could't be the ally like Parkistan and China, Burma and China, Nepal and China, Sri Lanka and China. :yahoo:
:sniper: India

By the way, the only field you can exceed China in 21century maybe in Population, coz your population control is too bad.

china has already invest billions of $ in gwadar port, and this port is really important for pakistan and for china as well. About 60% of China's energy supplies come from the Middle East, and China has been anxious that the US, which has a very high presence in the region, could create barriers, and so this port can help china alot and pak too.
long live china-pak friendship!:china::pakistan::chilli:

If any positive relations can be established we need to stop the blame game. what happened happened and could not have happened any other way. we need to stop holding our very short 60 years of hostility over our heads, so that we may move forward. This goes for all sides, your commitment to peaceful cooperation is only as good as your ability to forgive and forget.

If the nations of Europe after a 1000 years of bloody conflict including the World-wars on their soil. Can come together to form the EU.Why cant Mighty China, The Great India and Defiant Pakistan come together putting behind them only 60 years of hostility.

Maybe its because ii am fatigued or maybe its because i just watched Star trek the undiscovered country.

But the future is the undiscovered country. And change causes fear but India and world need to stop being afraid of china and the change its rise implies, china also needs to make the leap of faith to trust others it has to accept the change its own rise means for it, and not take that out on other nations. , just as India needs to make the leap of faith and trust India.

Only then can we venture together to find the many undiscovered countries that are yet to come.

i totally agree! please dont get offended But if u wanna stop the "blame game" then u need to ristrict ur media for blaming pak for everything.....i mean rite after mumbai attaks ur media started to blame Pakistan....i agree that the terrorists could be from pak, but pak itself(government) was not involve in that!
but ur media started to blame pak without any evidence....
and they say that isi and army give training to those militants...
take a look at this vid and u will kno that they have access to evrything...

Last edited by a moderator:
i totally agree! please dont get offended But if u wanna stop the "blame game" then u need to ristrict ur media for blaming pak for everything.....i mean rite after mumbai attaks ur media started to blame Pakistan....i agree that the terrorists could be from pak, but pak itself(government) was not involve in that!
but ur media started to blame pak without any evidence....
and they say that isi and army give training to those militants...
take a look at this vid and u will kno that they have access to evrything...

PLEASE dont get offended, but FBI and NIA both have found Pakistan army's hand In 26/11...

26/11 probe: US may ask for Pak major's extradition - India - The Times of India

Pak army officers likely involved in 26/11, FBI tells India : Sheela News

Ex-army officer accused in terror plot - World - MiamiHerald.com

IS THIS ENOUGH?

And your army is fighting terrorists not in your interest but pressure from the west, and Why not, its you who created taliban....

Back
Top Bottom