What's new

Chinese Flanker Family: J-11, J-16 ... Su-27SK/UBK, Su-30MKK

I never thought of classifying conversations into archetypes. With the two examples that you provided, I agree that India wins the argument. In further archetypes, India is also likely to win the argument.

However, in the final analysis, no number of winning arguments can produce this:

MvpPknmHGAM[/media] - Chinese Space Walk - 2008

Indian : Thats a fake space walk video!

Last edited by a moderator:
dear seiko,

those indian warriors were just around, if you came earlier.

a classic episode could be like this:

Indians:why superior?we can buy weapons everywhere,you search nowhere outside Russia.
Chinese: we produce,you buy.
Indians:everything you made is copywork.
Chinese: Copy it if you can.
Indians:no need,we're working on our own craft.
Chinese:like the Late Coming Aircraft? no it's too slow to catch up JF-17,let alone J-10.
Indians: USAF will beat you in no time.

India wins.

or maybe this:

Indian: why superior? we will have new education program...
Chinese: how's your literacy rate VS China's?
Indina: we will have better proportion of young population...
Chinese: can you bear your total population in 2050?
India:we will build more railways to the border area...
Chinese:and you will surpass China in reducing population under poverty line?

India: shut up! we're the world's biggest democracy you are a communist country, and that's why we will beat you!

India wins again.

Ok, there's an old Chinese satire: no learning,no fear.

to be frank, we have also lots of empty heads, but unlike in India, if 10% of them brag up how J-10 is unbeatable, they will sink in the saliva of the overwhelming rest.

I have no malice toward India (which is a neighbor,a companion we should've embrace), but believe me, if today's india is still full of such people, how will China lose the game?

:cheers:

kvLin buddy i am not saying that Indians don't do it..but why pointing out Indians only.you can see both Chinese and Pakistanis brag too..but that guy only see Indians bragging and he is unnecessarily
putting Indians in every thread making it an who dick is bigger contest..whats the purpose? In another thread he was talking about Indias growing poverty which is not related to that thread and one guy Xinix given him detailed account of how poverty is reduced in India,then suddenly he came to say its offtopic .. This thread is about indigenous engine of China why he has to drag India in to it??

Indian : Thats a fake space walk video!

See? Indians win another argument. How in the world do you prove that a video is authentic beyond the shadow of any doubt? How do you prove a negative? How can you prove that there has been no photoshopping at all?

There's no beating those clever Indians.

See? Indians win another argument. How in the world do you prove that a video is authentic beyond the shadow of any doubt? How do you prove a negative? How can you prove that there has been no photoshopping at all?

There's no beating those clever Indians.

See? Indian is just high and believes he won another argument. How about if I ask you to prove to me that the video is unauthentic beyond the shadow of any doubt? How can you prove that there has been any photoshopping at all?

Just high as usual.

See? Indian is just high and believes he won another argument. How about if I ask you to prove to me that the video is unauthentic beyond the shadow of any doubt? How can you prove that there has been any photoshopping at all?

Just high as usual.

If I may, I would like to engage my mental Indian-simulacrum.

Firstly, we Indians raised the photoshopping issue first. You're just copying our argument. See? We told you Chinese are copiers. Therefore your argument is invalid or loses strength.

Secondly, since we Indians cannot prove "that the video is unauthentic beyond the shadow of any doubt" and you Chinese cannot prove that the video is authentic, we offer you a compromise. Since neither of us can prove our cases, let's throw out the video footage altogether. Given the lack of officially-accepted video footage by both parties, we Indians have shown that there is no authenticated Chinese spacewalk.

Thirdly, we are clever Indians. How dare you challenge us to prove "that the video is unauthentic beyond the shadow of any doubt?" Don't force us to torture you Chinese with another Indian zinger. Do you really want us to punish you with: "those taikonauts are Communists!!!"

Just high as usual.

Buddy, he is a Chinese, his post was just being sarcastic against

Indians comments :pakistan::cheers::china:

Buddy, he is a Chinese, his post was just being sarcastic against

Indians comments :pakistan::cheers::china:

It's two hours from the New Year. I'm in a pretty happy mood. Thought I might have a little fun. Of course, I do it with the full knowledge that my fellow netizens from India will punish me later for it.

But hey, I can worry about that next year. Right now, it's "Hindi-Chini bhai-bhai." I bet I'm going to get into trouble for that too.

It's two hours from the New Year. I'm in a pretty happy mood. Thought I might have a little fun. Of course, I do it with the full knowledge that my fellow netizens from India will punish me later for it.

But hey, I can worry about that next year. Right now, it's "Hindi-Chini bhai-bhai." I bet I'm going to get into trouble for that too.

Buddy, who care what will happen next year ? too far ahead to

worry with !! Happy New year again to all members.:cheers::china:

if that is the case, isn't this a patriotic forum for the Pakistanis? I do not see Pakistani brag like how Indians brag in that forum. At most, the Pakistani brag half as much as Indians in this forum, never mind Bharat Rakshak. I also don't see Chinese language forum brag like that.

This is the same forum where I have seen how JF-17's are superior to MKIs. The best IMO however was a report that said that India wanted to buy JF-17's from Pakistan but decided to drop the idea after Mumbai attack.

I agree Indians are not any exception when it comes to bragging. And why are we just blaming Indians and Pakistanis. There are enough Chinese posters (even though there are honourable exceptions) who have taken bragging to new levels!

Its not surprising if you havent seen the Chinese brag here, you are blinded by your emotions mate.

This is the same forum where I have seen how JF-17's are superior to MKIs. The best IMO however was a report that said that India wanted to buy JF-17's from Pakistan but decided to drop the idea after Mumbai attack.

I agree Indians are not any exception when it comes to bragging. And why are we just blaming Indians and Pakistanis. There are enough Chinese posters (even though there are honourable exceptions) who have taken bragging to new levels!

Its not surprising if you havent seen the Chinese brag here, you are blinded by your emotions mate.

If I say that US is the most powerful country in the world, am I bragging or stating a fact.

Did you remember what Howard Cassell said about Mohammad Ali when Ali said he was the greatest?

When Chinese member said that they can handle India, they are just stating a fact. Every country, even the US, believe that India 1:1 is no match for Chicoms. India needs US and Russian help.

New Chinese J-11 fighters are being produced for PLANAF

A British magazine said on Monday that new Chinese single- and twin-seat J-11 fighters are probably being produced for the People's Liberation Army Navy Air Force (PLANAF).According to Jane's Defence Weekly, some pictures posted this month on Chinese military websites showed J-11s outside the Shenyang Aircraft Corporation factory.

The J-11s are in a very light grey livery consistent with the PLANAF's Sukhoi Su-30MKK2 fighters, 24 (one regiment) of which were delivered in 2004, Jane’s said.The single-seat fighters, a new variant of the J-11B and designated as J-11BH, are the modified version of Sukhoi's Su-27SK. A version of the twin-seat J-11BS, which will reportedly be called J-11BSH in PLANAF service, can also be seen in these pictures, the magazine added.

Russia had expressed dissatisfaction on China’s "appropriation" of Sukhoi's design, and Moscow also expressed doubt about whether China could copy the Su-27SK or go on to produce improved versions.

The J-11B has a slightly lighter airframe than the Russian original, and there is speculation that the J-11B is possibly made by greater use of composites, and new Chinese-designed radar.

ASIAN DEFENCE: New Chinese J-11 fighters are being produced for PLANAF

Back
Top Bottom