What's new

Chinese Flanker Family: J-11, J-16 ... Su-27SK/UBK, Su-30MKK

PLAAF #制胜空天# 中国空军蓄势待发,砥砺前行!(2)
good_org.gif
vw_org.gif

Disclaimer: I do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials.
wXP7X0v.gif
5g0DOSc.gif
dafRxJh.gif
oEyVKqi.gif
9xC5HBv.gif
hWLU2lD.gif
0zMu3Hc.gif
P7l0xDX.gif
T63haHo.gif

PLAAF #制胜空天# 中国空军蓄势待发,砥砺前行!(2)
good_org.gif
vw_org.gif

Disclaimer: I do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials.

Thanks for keeping us updated and I hope You don't take this as a personnel offence ... but is it really necessary to post such low-quality images (similar to #841)? :what:
They are so much blurred and pixelated that they are image-wise completely irrelevant. :(

In contrast to those two, #855 is simply gorgeous:yahoo: !

Again, not meant as an offence ...
Deino

Pardon to correct You again, not a J-16 but a CG of a J-16 :p:

How many J-16 fighters are currently in the PLAAF's inventory? Thanks ...

I heard some news from China military BBS claimed that J-16 is overpriced, SAC try to make J-16 the so-called 50% cost of J-20 with 70% capability, and they end up with 110% cost of J-20 and less than 30% performance.

As for the number of units, I think SAC have delievered roughly 20 J-16s to PLA.

I heard some news from China military BBS claimed that J-16 is overpriced, SAC try to make J-16 the so-called 50% cost of J-20 with 70% capability, and they end up with 110% cost of J-20 and less than 30% performance.

As for the number of units, I think SAC have delievered roughly 20 J-16s to PLA.

Thanks ... any additional info on how many J-11Bs were new-built in this latest batch?

That is impossible. Military trading in China is a buyer's market. You can not sell something to PLA at whatever price you want.

That is impossible. Military trading in China is a buyer's market. You can not sell something to PLA at whatever price you want.

Of cause it is quite possible, the price is we are talking now is the agreed price of this fighter.

The PLA cannot control the cost of the fighter, they can help decide the price of an item with the manufacturer through a evaluation routine, usually including cost evaluation plus "reasonable" profit rate for the supplier.

So they can control the profit of the fighter, that means, SAC cannot charge the airforce for 100million USD for their J-16 if the manufacutring cost is proved to be only 80 million USD, however the PLA cannot ask the SAC to sold their figther for 60 million USD if the cost is estimated to be 80 million USD, althrough they can just not buy this one.

Thanks ... any additional info on how many J-11Bs were new-built in this latest batch?

Not any info about J-11B I am not actively follow its news laterly.

Of cause it is quite possible, the price is we are talking now is the agreed price of this fighter.

The PLA cannot control the cost of the fighter, they can help decide the price of an item with the manufacturer through a evaluation routine, usually including cost evaluation plus "reasonable" profit rate for the supplier.

According to the 《军品价格管理办法》([1996]计价管108号文), no matter how much the cost is, the profit should always be 5%. Thus if the cost of those fighters had been somehow raised by 60%, it is also responsible for PLAAF to buy them with 60% higher price. We cannot maintain the price while the cost is increasing. It just doesn't work that way.

According to the 《军品价格管理办法》([1996]计价管108号文), no matter how much the cost is, the profit should always be 5%. Thus if the cost of those fighters had been somehow raised by 60%, it is also responsible for PLAAF to buy them with 60% higher price. We cannot maintain the price while the cost is increasing. It just doesn't work that way.

Is this why the J-11D has not been accepted into PLAAF service - what is the state of the program?

So whats your point then, stop waste our time if you make no objection to my first post thanks.

So whats your point then, stop waste our time if you make no objection to my first post thanks.

What he's saying is that the price tag will always yield a 5% (or more) profit margin, and thus if its cost rises significantly then the PLAAF might not buy it in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom