What's new

Chinese Flanker Family: J-11, J-16 ... Su-27SK/UBK, Su-30MKK

A nice CG of J-16
Disclaimer: I do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials.
h6UejIc.jpg

(AVIC) recently for the 1st time publicly unveiled J-11D testing on high plateau through their official video (近日,中航工业官方发布的视频中首次公开了歼-11D在高原进行测试的画面。虽然画面一闪而过,但还是被细心的军事观察员们所捕捉到了。从现场画面参试人员的装具来看,其测试条件应该十分艰苦,包括高原缺氧、强紫外线照射。综合各方面信息来看,这组镜头应该并非是近期拍摄的。)
Disclaimer: I do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials.

ADbqrjM.jpg

(AVIC) recently for the 1st time publicly unveiled J-11D testing on high plateau through their official video (近日,中航工业官方发布的视频中首次公开了歼-11D在高原进行测试的画面。虽然画面一闪而过,但还是被细心的军事观察员们所捕捉到了。从现场画面参试人员的装具来看,其测试条件应该十分艰苦,包括高原缺氧、强紫外线照射。综合各方面信息来看,这组镜头应该并非是近期拍摄的。)

ADbqrjM.jpg

Did the commentary say anything about the progress of the J-11D program?

Isn't this an old image from mid to late last year when these high-altitude testings took place?

Did the commentary say anything about the progress of the J-11D program?
(1) file photo, what matter most was it appeared in the promotion video
(2) the 4th prototype testing with new engines along from the recently imported planes delivery from a well known blogger

(1) file photo, what matter most was it appeared in the promotion video
(2) the 4th prototype testing with new engines along from the recently imported planes delivery from a well known blogger

How recent is the second rumor regarding a 4th prototype with newer engines?

I believed the promotion video is the most important indication of the J-11D program is alive and kicking as ever

But the promotional video showed footage supposedly from last year.

J-16 source:(图片来源:兵器2017年增刊)
arhLhQN.jpg
Rblikib.jpg
Vsb05jw.jpg
SmvdwCF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom