What's new

Chinese firms join race to supply locos to Railways

if indians so smart why don't they build their own trains? 死 蠢。

EXACTLY !!!

According to smart Indians --> It is easier to get someone else to build it then Indians will do the final paint job with the title "indigenous".

I already got myself many beautiful Indian girls.
You mean even after paying ladies refuse? I feel for you. Unlike others you have a reason to troll. Carry on monkey face(your avatar).

China produces a variety of qualities to cater for every market, including extremely cheap markets such as India/Pakistan etc. A colleague recently visited India on training for a month and is most impressed at the Chinese development. He also told us how electronics in China are generally more expensive then they are in Pakistan because the Chinese market demands better quality and is willing to pay more then us Pakistanis.

People in Pakistan/India generally want the cheapest available item, longevity is not the primary concern of the buyer. There is a very small elite class that can afford to buy Apple/Samsung for their kids.

The quality of Chinese products depend upon the order your importer places. He may choose anywhere from 3-7 varieties of quality. The Chinese items that we get in European/Western countries is generally much better in quality, so much so that it can compete aggressively with any branded product.

agree.......

Last edited by a moderator:
All participation are well come. But quality is going to remain a big issue in Chinese products.

In India, Chinese products are synonymous with low quality. Chinese electronics refuse to work properly. If any bulb fails immaturely, first thing that an Indian thinks is 'it must be Chinese'. Chinese made idols of Hindu Gods pollute our waters after 'visarjan' as they are made with non eco-friendly materials. Mobile stores don't provide any guarantee on Chinese mobiles. I even saw one store having a notice saying 'If any Chinese mobile fails just after you walk out of our shop, we won't refund your money'. But some stupid Indians still buy them! But some are more informed, for example, I saw a girl a few days ago at a shop who refused a 'made in China' nail cutter in favor of a 'made in Korea' despite the fact that the latter was more than 1.5X expensive! China is just flooding Indian markets with cheap low quality goods.

1.) For ur info, India builds its own trains.

2.) USA get its Iphone builds in china that doesn't mean USA is stupid while china is technical super power :woot:

In India, Chinese products are synonymous with low quality. Chinese electronics refuse to work properly. If any bulb fails immaturely, first thing that an Indian thinks is 'it must be Chinese'. Chinese made idols of Hindu Gods pollute our waters after 'visarjan' as they are made with non eco-friendly materials. Mobile stores don't provide any guarantee on Chinese mobiles. I even saw one store having a notice saying 'If any Chinese mobile fails just after you walk out of our shop, we won't refund your money'. But some stupid Indians still buy them! But some are more informed, for example, I saw a girl a few days ago at a shop who refused a 'made in China' nail cutter in favor of a 'made in Korea' despite the fact that the latter was more than 1.5X expensive! China is just flooding Indian markets with cheap low quality goods.
i strongly believe that India can make some small tools such as nail cutter.
but here you indicate that Indians have to chose either China or Korean ones,but no Indian ones.are you false flagger? or maybe India is so hopeless that can not supply herself with even very small simple tools?
hope someone clarify it.
oh. ..one point we agree each other---fuuuuk the stupid guys who import bad quality Chinese nail cutters.

i strongly believe that India can make some small tools such as nail cutter.
but here you indicate that Indians have to chose either China or Korean ones,but no Indian ones.are you false flagger? or maybe India is so hopeless that can not supply herself with even very small simple tools?
hope someone clarify it.
oh. ..one point we agree each other---fuuuuk the stupid guys who import bad quality Chinese nail cutters.

China has completely taken over Indian market. Things as small as school stationary, religious items, festival items, idols, clothes, shoes, electronics are all coming from China. Indian manufacturers are very small and do not bulk produce like the Chinese. So they can't keep their products as cheap as the Chinese and there's no help or subsidies from the govt as in China. Also, Indians have to develop their products themselves as they do not reverse engineer foreign products like the Chinese, it also makes domestic products more expensive than Chinese ones. Even if someone wants to help local economy by not buying Chinese products, they can't as there're no alternatives available. China simply dumps its cheap, poor quality products in Indian market. But we can't blame China. India has very weak anti-dumping laws and there's always policy paralysis at the centre.
And I won't be surprised if some of the lawmakers might be receiving bribes from China to let the dumping continue.

Chinese stand no chance. Chinese know this. They are just doing it to poke the western companies.

Back
Top Bottom