What's new

Chinese firms join race to supply locos to Railways

I see Chinese pet-dog is loose again.

Somebody call animal control please.:coffee:

All participation are well come. But quality is going to remain a big issue in Chinese products.

Don't worry.

10009_zps79eaaca8.jpg

HXD21001-2_zps1488936a.jpg

10001_zps251dab43.jpg

10002_zpsfc9439f2.jpg

CAMACXUA_zps34435a77.jpg

HXD21001-1_zpsf66fab10.jpg

I see quality differences.

BL07TRAIN2_1609362f.jpg

You said nothing, you are just parroting the Chinese excuse:

1. You pay less, you get poor quality; understood, but why such products have to be toxic also? I can understand cheap products won't last long, but that doesn't justify the use of toxic & harmful material.

2. You pay well, you get better quality; maybe, but if I pay more I will get better brands at that price, then why should I buy Chinese? How many reputed Chinese brands you can list?

3. Even if I pay more, there is no guarantee that I will get good product. What about toxic toys sold in USA, what about melamine in baby food of reputed brands like Nestle and Mead Johnson which were made in China? Are they cheap products too?

No, not hobby, reality.

Curran says KiwiRail report vindicates concerns | Otago Daily Times Online News : Otago, South Island, New Zealand & International News
Pakistan Railways crisis
6 China Trains Fail Tazara Rail Test
KiwiRail's Chinese locomotives 'plagued with faults' - National News | TVNZ
Radio New Zealand : News : National : Faults revealed in KiwiRail locomotives

Ohh!! Pakistanis are always apologetic about China, they don't really have too many options other than being apologetic. But, other Pakistani railway engines did survive the poor service & maintenance standards in Pakistan, only Chinese engines failed, what does that prove?

You are Indian, you know full well what opposition parties do. I lived in Canada, I know how useless and annoying those opposition parties are.

They find fault with everything, if the government don't give money to people, the government is fascist , if the government does it's communist, can never satisfy these people.

KiwiRail places third order for CNR Dalian locomotives - Railway Gazette

The same people who claimed we sold them bad trains is ordering more, I'm not sure what this means in India, but in China it means they like our stuff and is ordering more.

If you bothered to read and independently think on the matter you would have easily saw through this, as India is also a democracy and being so inefficient you know all about opposition parties, but you chose to use this head line to discredit us.

Our HSR is the envy of the world, fastest service, best stations, fair prices, hot stewardess, good food, and the biggest network in the world and is set to double in size.

So before you give that Chinese means bad quality, that use to be true, but it is less so. As an Indian you may or may not know, how much less developed countries like us change year to year.

India is USING China to lower the price from the Western Suppliers.

India will never let China get the contract to supply the Indians with Locos so why is China so stupid in letting India use her ????

That's the problem with China since ancient times. Once Chinese invent something or master something, they just give it away for a small fee. During Ming dynasty when Zheng He sailed to many places, the emperor had weapons blueprint and other top notch inventions recorded in a massive encyclopaedia. these weapons and other inventions were shown and given to the west. Two hundred years later, they used and mastered these technology and made China paid.

History will repeat itself again. If one trait I hate about Chinese is that they do almost anything to make some money. You don't see Western corporations selling their top tech to China even if China willing to pay billions for it.

Not saying these locos are top tech, but you know what I mean. Another example, they are selling the FD 2000 to Turkey which is their latest missile defense system. At the same time, Turkish government is most likely involved with funding separatist movement in China's Xinjiang province.

actually,Inidan Railway can buy anything they want,so price isn't really something that will tempt Indian Railway.they want quality..we want capable machines that generally will be produced in India.we also use indigenous locos like WAM 4,one of the most powerful and successful locos,which served us very well.we still use WCAG locos,another good loco.

these locos must have to be according to IGR standard design and will have to fulfill all the requirements.its not so easy when you have to compete with companies like Hitachi,GE Global,Bombardier, Siemens and Alstom..

we have very bad experience with China made various Thermal Plants and their equipment..In Bengal too,some projects is running several years behind and some not even producing power even now,due to various snags.also,there was a riot with Chinese workers(most probably dong Fang was in charge) in Sagardihi Thermal power plant in bengal with Indian counterparts..some bad image indeed..and not only India,it is a coomon picture in various states,some other members can contribute on it..

read this..

http://www.infraline.com/displayplus.aspx?id=33

First, if you find that you have nothing credible to debate, then just don't reply, don't go into personal attack believing that the person on the other side is incapable of giving you a fitting reply. And check your posts in Indian section before calling others troll.

On topic, Pakistan isn't running a railway for last couple of years only, if other locos survived the Pakistani standard of low-quality maintenance work for last 66 years, then why Chinese locos couldn't survive it? Endurance is also a test of quality. Pakistan cancelled future orders from that company, right?

Well if you do not have good intellect, you shouldn't debate. Gross generalization is a form of stupidity. Chinese trains are exported to half the world, most do not have no problems.

Indians love Chinese goods. It's good that we have conquered the Indian market in various industries.

India is USING China to lower the price from the Western Suppliers.

India will never let China get the contract to supply the Indians with Locos so why is China so stupid in letting India use her ????

You are calling India smart and china stupid :woot:

Its a US$ 6 billion contract for Made in India locomotives.

Any company be it American firm GE Global, and European firms Bombardier, Siemens and Alstom they all have to manufacture these locomotives in India only.

By this we will get know how, jobs for our people, benefit local industry and most of the money will also remain in India.
:yay:

After all pakistanis don't call us baniya for nothing :P

Back
Top Bottom