What's new

"Chinese" demand apology as Indonesian communist-purge film gets Oscar nod !

Status
Not open for further replies.
well,Isarel win respect and people's heart of treating Jewish people in foreign contry, and the effort to hunt the Nazis.Is anything China can learn from them?

So maybe you can started WW III, because overseas Chinese has a long history to be persecuted around the world by so many recognized government around the world.

It is of course very unrealistic to ask apology from a honorable strong country like Indonesia, Japan,etc when China has a list of crimes it commits, bullies smaller neighbors and infringes others land and water borders while occupying several people. They should understand that this will backfire in their face if they keep stiring the beehive. They think a paper tiger will scare self-esteemed Japanese brothers. They are itching to finish where they were left off. The bottom line is they shouldn't push it because it won't end good for them. Japan should have closer ties with our Indonesian brothers.
don´t expect too much from the Chinese. yes, Japan is an important factor today to keep them in check.

So maybe you can started WW III, because overseas Chinese has a long history to be persecuted around the world by so many recognized government around the world.

Opps, I am making enemies everywhere. The strong left wing tradition of the past and legacy of Sukano are main reasons that Indonesia never buy into Malaysia style of Islamofacism. The left wing elites in the past for all their flaws were sincerely progressive and diametrically opposite to the mad clerics you see today.

Some sort of national reconciliation is needed and Indonesian elites are aware of that.

o r
Just want to know why the killers not been brought to justice,did they commit murder under Indonisia law,from the movie,why they still not punished,and feel proud of killing

It frightened me to think the whole Indonisia not doing anything to punish these killers,and what make them proud of killing,

How they gonna prevent this happen again?Otherwise those Indonisia Chinese died for nothing.
If chaos erupt again ,will Chinese fall into victim again,even they are Indonisia CITIZEN,can speak zero Chinese?

Last edited:
It frightened me to think the whole Indonisia not doing anything to punish these killers,and what make them proud of killing,

These people are still in power. President Susil Bambang Yudhoyono, for instance, is a former general while his father-in-law, Sarwo Edhie Wibowo, was an Australian-trained officer who led the killings in Central Java.

All these ex-suharto underlings pretend to be champion of democracy nowadays, but in fact, my information shows that the entire Suharto elite class is intact.

Historian says US backed “efficacious terror” in 1965 Indonesian massacre | Global Research

The Zhou Enlai and Deng Xiaoping gangs also conduct a lot of murder -- not just the Mao gang. Just that most PRC not aware and think Zhou Enlai was a God-like papa.

In fact, the elites and rich of each and every countries, other than Bill Gates or Google guys, are scion of planet's worst scumbags, murderers and garbages. All people including me were bluffed and I realized it much later, after I days and days reading incredible amount of books.

These people are still in power. President Susil Bambang Yudhoyono, for instance, is a former general while his father-in-law, Sarwo Edhie Wibowo, was an Australian-trained officer who led the killings in Central Java.

All these ex-suharto underlings pretend to be champion of democracy nowadays, but in fact, my information shows that the entire Suharto elite class

The Zhou Enlai and Deng Xiaoping gangs also conduct a lot of murder -- not just the Mao gang. Just that most PRC not aware and think Zhou Enlai was a God-like papa.

In fact, the elites and rich of each and every countries, other than Bill Gates or Google guys, are scion of planet's worst scumbags, murderers and garbages. All people including me were bluffed and I realized it much later, after I days and days reading incredible amount of books.
Time has passed,Mao era is long gone. China government at present would protect our citizen,and would make people more and more proud being Chinese.

well,Isarel win respect and people's heart of treating Jewish people in foreign contry, and the effort to hunt the Nazis.Is anything China can learn from them?
you Chinese have many good sides, no doubt...and unfortunately many dark sides, too.
Most of the Chinese I know fancy Japanese culture and want to be Japanese. You do the math. The pathological state of these beings is funny to say the least.
for instance, Chinese media condemns Japan´s past aggressions day and night, but they always forget to look themselves at the mirror and do some self-reflection. that would do them good.

it is not funny at all when Chinese bully Vietnam and others in the region, but when we start looking for ally such as Japan, they start to cry foul and critize us. Stop "the Japanese are devil!". in short they love to bully the weak and kowtow to the mighty. such as cowardice.

Now the movie has been viewed world wide,and brutal truth has been revealed,(thanks to those Indonisian film maker,you make me still believe that have hope and prospect further for Indonesia ),the question is ,if Indonisia government under pressure to bring the killer to justice,say this pressure could come from international or domestic .
If none .......,then Mr MADOKAFC,I think you have conscience and patriot,you would do something ,would you?

Now the movie has been viewed world wide,and brutal truth has been revealed,(thanks to those Indonisian film maker,you make me still believe that have hope and prospect further for Indonesia ),the question is ,if Indonisia government under pressure to bring the killer to justice,say this pressure could come from international or domestic .
If none .......,then Mr MADOKAFC,I think you have conscience and patriot,you would do something ,would you?
Don't forget the victims were Indonisia citizen.

you Chinese have many good sides, no doubt...and unfortunately many dark sides, too.

for instance, Chinese media condemns Japan´s past aggressions day and night, but they always forget to look themselves at the mirror and do some self-reflection. that would do them good.

it is not funny at all when Chinese bully Vietnam and others in the region, but when we start looking for ally such as Japan, they start to cry foul and critize us. Stop "the Japanese are devil!". in short they love to bully the weak and kowtow to the mighty. such as cowardice.
Yes we have good sides and dark sides in common,cause we are close neighbours ,you don't have to agree thoug,haha

Last edited:

You do know that these "killers" also saved another millions of Indonesians from Communist coup right? So stop talking about bringing this one and that one to justice because the so called justice depends on the one who wrote it. To some people, these "killers" are heroes, but to some other people they might be assholes. For example, Mao might be an asshole for ROC, but he is a god-like to CCP China. It is the same for those "killers", Indonesia might become another Cambodian Khmer Rouge if Communist coup succeeded, so to some people, these "killers" saved them from communists hardliners.

Do you know that the number of the "Angkatan ke-5 or the 5th Forces" of the PKI (Indonesian Communist Party) in 1960's exceeded the number of Indonesian armed forces? Who knows what would happen to non communist Indonesians if the republican forces did not take any actions to prevent the PKI from taking control of the government. And the victims of the communist purge in 1960's weren't only Chinese, all people that came from many different ethnic, who appeared to be communists, were also purged.

What wrong with this movie is that the maker only focus on victims who were chinese, rather than taking the whole picture of the massacre. Making it looks like a massacre that only targeted Chinese.

Last edited:
You do know that these "killers" also saved another millions of Indonesians from Communist coup right? So stop talking about bringing this one and that one to justice because the so called justice depends on the one who wrote it. To some people, these "killers" are heroes, but to some other people they might be assholes. For example, Mao might be an asshole for ROC, but he is a god-like to CCP China. It is the same for those "killers", Indonesia might become another Cambodian Khmer Rouge if Communist coup succeeded, so to some people, these "killers" saved them from communists hardliners.

Do you know that the number of the "Angkatan ke-5 or the 5th Forces" of the PKI (Indonesian Communist Party) in 1960's exceeded the number of Indonesian armed forces? Who knows what would happen to non communist Indonesians if the republican forces did not take any actions to prevent the PKI from taking the control of the government. And the victims of the communist purge in 1960's weren't only Chinese, all people that came from many different ethnic, who appeared to be communists, were also purged.

What wrong with this movie is that the maker only focus on victims who were chinese, rather than taking the whole picture of the massacre. Making it looks like a massacre that only targeted Chinese.
Haha,as I know they killed child and raped tortured then killed women from age 5 to 80,are they a threat to the rest of Indonisian,

How many are innocent,did the killers care?how about u,DO YUO CARE,,,,,,!!!??

As a civilized country and mature society,we should have courage to face dark side of history,no matter China or Indonisia,aknowlede the mistake and learn from it ,reconciliation

Why, we Indonesian need to be forgiven by China? It is our history and we are redeeming what we have done for ourselves, for our people and yeah we are very sorry for all of our native Chinese-Indonesian so we had promised them a better Indonesia for them and for their grandchildren in future, that sorry is not to please PRC.

Just let them come and see if they can protect anything
Consider I used the word "we" to represent the people, as opposed to the official government of china. Of course, most of those victims are your citizen and you don't need to apologize to our country.

You don't want that to happen, my friend. Just no.

1965 was a "war" against communism NOT against chinese ethnic.

First, we have to put ourselves in 1965 situation in Indonesia, what and how they see communist in 1965.. Back then, communism was not known for tolerance and peace. At that time people look at what Stalin and Mao did as reference.

And Indonesian communists in Indonesia further solidify the already bad image. Prior 1965, PKI and its wing organisations did many killings and terrorized non-communist people for years. Their hands also covered with blood of innocent Indonesians in their quest for power. In 1948 they revolted and proclaimed Indonesia Soviet Republic at the time when the country was still facing danger of Dutch aggression. Many see that as backstabbing.

In 1965 they tried again and lost... this time people had enough and PKI must deal with retribution. It's no wonder why the purge gained popular support at the time.

I'm not proud of the 1965 killing but Indonesian communists did reap what they sow.

1965 was a "war" against communism NOT against chinese ethnic.

First, we have to put ourselves in 1965 situation in Indonesia, what and how they see communist in 1965.. Back then, communism was not known for tolerance and peace. At that time people look at what Stalin and Mao did as reference.

And Indonesian communists in Indonesia further solidify the already bad image. Prior 1965, PKI and its wing organisations did many killings and terrorized non-communist people for years. Their hands also covered with blood of innocent Indonesians in their quest for power. In 1948 they revolted and proclaimed Indonesia Soviet Republic at the time when the country was still facing danger of Dutch aggression. Many see that as backstabbing.

In 1965 they tried again and lost... this time people had enough and PKI must deal with retribution. It's no wonder why the purge gained popular support at the time.

I'm not proud of the 1965 killing but Indonesian communists did reap what they sow.
I have a very good impression of what's going on back then and I totally understand why you guys did what you did. However, the brutality of the local anti-Communist Indonesian is, shall I say, downright disgusting and not behaving like a proper human. We, local Chinese, never commit these type of uncivilized behavior ever. Torturing the victim and degrading them is a form of sadistic behavior and lack of Confucian value. Indonesian have changed and thank god they did. Like I said, we can forgive because we Chinese are good people at heart. If this happen again during modern time of international media scrutiny, let assure we will get the UN friends' green-light to properly respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom