What's new

Chinese delegate to Melbourne charged with rape of student: Anger in China

Do not degrade the quality of the forum with your mindless post. Culture is daily life. We all know.

FYI, the quality of our media is ranked higher than India's by Transparency Index.

Considering the number of rape cases reported in media given the secretive nature of Chinese media....it can be easily estimated that almost 90% of the Chinese women are victims of sexual abuse.....the lucky 10% might be CPC's relatives....
Survey: Half of Chinese men abuse their partners: Shanghaiist

Last edited:
Considering the number of rape cases reported in media given the secretive nature of Chinese media....it can be easily estimated that almost 90% of the Chinese women are victims of sexual abuse....
Survey: Half of Chinese men abuse their partners: Shanghaiist

Have some credibility, quote the original source. 25% who admitted rape refers to marital rape

Why Do Some Men Use Violence Against Women and How Can We Prevent It? Quantitative Findings from the UN Multi-country Study on Men and Violence in Asia and the Pacific | Partners4Prevention

Last edited:
Not going into the mudslinging like "which nationals rape more Chinese or Indians?" I am upset by the fact that this news was intended to be suppressed. But at the same time it is equally encouraging that the Chinese are exasperated by this clandestine approach by the State.

Forget about 'controlled media', When child-rape is not even considered rape in China, there would naturally be no statistics of 'child-rape' in China....

China's 'Child Rape Isn't Rape' Law Is Sparking Outrage 
Not going into the mudslinging like "which nationals rape more Chinese or Indians?" I am upset by the fact that this news was intended to be suppressed. But at the same time it is equally encouraging that the Chinese are exasperated by this clandestine approach by the State.

It's no surprise that this news was intended to be suppressed......like every other negative news about China.....but sensible Chinese are protesting and as a result we hope to see the real face of China slowly... 

Last edited:
Forget about 'controlled media', When child-rape is not even considered rape in China, there would naturally be no statistics of 'child-rape' in China....

China's 'Child Rape Isn't Rape' Law Is Sparking Outrage 

It's no surprise that this news was intended to be suppressed......like every other negative news about China.....but sensible Chinese are protesting and as a result we hope to see the real face of China slowly...

Do you even know what is Statutory rape?
That article is a perfect example of shady, bias editorial created to deceive readers.
No statutory rape law in China does not mean minor rape is not rape. It is still prosecuted.

Last edited:

This is as lame as it is ridiculous, so chinese media has to pick up each and every crime chinese committed overseas?? Was there evidence to suggest the State is involved??

If it happened in China and was intentionally suppressed, that's a different story.
But Bo Xilai was made international news. So was the case of the general's son who committed rape.

This is as lame as it is ridiculous, so chinese media has to pick up each and every crime chinese committed overseas?? Was there evidence to suggest the State is involved??

If it happened in China and was intentionally suppressed, that's a different story.
But Bo Xilai was made international news. So was the case of the general's son who committed rape.

The lame and ridiculous issue had been raised by the Chinese itself,not me.

The lame and ridiculous issue had been raised by the Chinese itself,not me.

Your suggestion of State involvement is lame and ridiculous. Does your Indian media pick up each and every crime indian committed overseas??

Last edited:
Does your Indian media pick up each and every crime indian committed overseas??

It is farcical to assume that each and every incident of crime will be reported but in the Indian media news of rapes,crimes committed by Indians in overseas are common things and are reported on a very high frequencies.

It is farcical to assume that each and every incident of crime will be reported but in the Indian media news of rapes,crimes committed by Indians in overseas are common things and are reported on a very high frequencies.

Because it happened locally in India. My question was, does your Indian media pick up each and every crime indian committed overseas??? If they failed to, can I say it is due to govt suppression?

I just want to know one thing, how did that guy post bail and permitted to return to China? Rape and sexual assault is a big case in Australia, man of his statute should be considered a flight risk, the fact that he was posted bail is a big slap on our judiciary system.

Sigh, this country have a tendency to let go the criminal

Because it happened locally in India. My question was, does your Indian media pick up each and every crime indian committed overseas??? If they failed to, can I say it is due to govt suppression?

No.The overseas crimes are regularly reported.How many are excluded is impossible to say,I suppose. And why I wrote about the "State's responsibility" is because of the wide belief in the world about the intensity of Chinese state control over it's printed/electronic media. You might come up with a denial but this is not an Indian's blind prejudice,rather a world's concern.

Do not degrade the quality of the forum with your mindless post. Culture is daily life. We all know.

FYI, the quality of our media is ranked higher than India's by Transparency Index.

Look who is talking ...the thread is about some jack from china rapeing and the very first poster from china brings India in.......before going to any index ...the article says clearly no chinese media reported it..... 
Indians lecturing others about rape is like Nazis lecturing others about being a peaceful country.

Yup same as some chinese talking about quality of life when they dont have basic thing like expressing your self specially if its against CCP.

There is a rape every 22 minutes in India. Those are just the reported rapes. God only knows the true amount of rapes in India. No matter how Indians try to sugar coat it, India is the rape capital of the world. Backward species!

And as a matter of fact even if take up the Chinese Rape statistics way back in the year 2007 then there is a rape in China every 20 minutes and guess what those are just the reported and officially recorded rape cases. God only knows the true amount of rapes in India. No matter how the Chinese and the CPC try to sugar coat it, China is the "hidden" rape capital of the world. Backward filthy species!

Back
Top Bottom