What's new

Chinese companies to team-up with Indian firms to bid for five high-speed railway projects

Report on what?.....the feasibility report? I would have taken tis news wid a pinch of salt if kcr has said it but naidu,i would take him seriously.
feasibility, route etc... This project is crucial for AP... it connects Vizag-Kakinada-Tirupati-Chennai. . He want it on fast track...

feasibility, route etc... This project is crucial for AP... it connects Vizag-Kakinada-Tirupati-Chennai. . He want it on fast track...
It should be put on fast track for sure. AP aint gona get a better chance than this ppl are ready to invest more in AP than in telangana.
btw ,i guess there was already a route decided btween vizag & chennai for HSR, perhaps. :unsure:

Sahasranama, well that's "fair" enough. Mind you though, FDI is an investment not a donation. You are to pay it back with interest. In the end whoever's solution you choose, you will end up paying for it. So yes it is a purchase.

I see investments in infra as long term business partnerships, once money is made it gets invested in the same business on a cyclical basis to make more revenue.

It should be put on fast track for sure. AP aint gona get a better chance than this ppl are ready to invest more in AP than in telangana.
btw ,i guess there was already a route decided btween vizag & chennai for HSR, perhaps. :unsure:
Andhra got more potential to grow than TG... We have plenty resources like ports etc.. and skillful work force better educated ....

站在全人类发展的角度,我给印度的意见是统一你们的铁路铁轨的规格,升级你们的铁路设备至少先保证没有人再坐车顶和挂在车厢外,然后再考虑高速铁路的想法。

@WebMaster, @Oscar ; is the official language of this forum: English or Chinese or Swahili or Bantu????
Your clarification required please.

Andhra got more potential to grow than TG... We have plenty resources like ports etc.. and skillful work force better educated ....
To add to that, huge patches of land and a complete new capital to be built sort of from sratch. And everyone know wt naidu did to hyd in early 2000's. Invested will just flow like blood in vain,its jus a matter of time. :enjoy:

Chinese company should bid for the project,but hope not win it.let the japs go. ....
the first India hsr would be a big failure no matter it's Japanese tech or Chinese or France.because,India has no good workers to build high quality rails,no group to manage the daily operating and maintenance,no enough electricity,no efficiency for the land exproporation.....So im sure it's a falure.India need years of experience.So,we'd better keep watch till a better chance

That member was talking about how he or she is proud of his or her language...

Oh Thanks. How about the post that I've quoted in post# 80? Please do take a look at that too.
Its great that the member is proud of his/her language; but how is it relevant to this thread or this forum?
I'm proud of Swahili; so can I post in that language here? :azn:

I never thought land prices in our area will go up such a high. Thanks to CBN for choosing new capital in such a prominent location.

we have 1 acre in proposed place..hehe

If you have money, buy land in parkas am district. You will make huge in coming years. That is the district next to Guntur and still with affordable prices at least in interior if not close to highway. Any major industries in future have to go parkasam due to close proximity to 2 capital cities(Guntur and Chennai) and non availability of land in Vijayawada area. Land in That district will be like a gold mine.

If you have money, buy land in parkas am district. You will make huge in coming years. That is the district next to Guntur and still with affordable prices at least in interior if not close to highway. Any major industries in future have to go parkasam due to close proximity to 2 capital cities(Guntur and Chennai) and non availability of land in Vijayawada area. Land in That district will be like a gold mine.
Actually i belong to Guntur district... that 1 acre land situated close to Vijayawada... some houses is there in city.... thanks to the capital and metro...

Back
Top Bottom