What's new

Chinese CH-47 Chinook exposed

Wouldn't be the father of all modern missiles without his work. After all it was his design. Just put a warhead and you claim its different.

Not really, many men have claimed honours for others work. It was Tipu Sultan who first build, mass produced and used rockets/missiles. In modern terms, it was the Germans. And this is just the tip of the iceberg, where would the Manhattan project be without German input and so on??

Not really, many men have claimed honours for others work. It was Tipu Sultan who first build, mass produced and used rockets/missiles. In modern terms, it was the Germans. And this is just the tip of the iceberg, where would the Manhattan project be without German input and so on??

Indeed, Einstein warned the U.S. about the potential bomb. Hence we got to it first.

Stealing doesnt make anyone capable.You know what..DONT THINK..because its in Chinese DNA to steal.And you wont get my point.

Moreover stealing is good for present while bad for the future.
You keep repeating the word "stealing" as if it was a last saving grace for your incompetence. It really does nothing to diminish Chinese accomplishments. If China could "steal" everything, it implies a highly capable intelligence community and high level of technological know-how to reverse engineer the designs. We all know your beloved India is inferior to China in every aspect. Inferiority complex is in your blood.

Furthermore, you inferior mind should tell the Americans not to steal German designs, or snoop on trade secrets through NSA programs. Those are the epitome of "stealing".

You keep repeating the word "stealing" as if it was a last saving grace for your incompetence. It really does nothing to diminish Chinese accomplishments. If China could "steal" everything, it implies a highly capable intelligence community and high level of technological know-how to reverse engineer the designs. We all know your beloved India is inferior to China in every aspect. Inferiority complex is in your blood.

Furthermore, you inferior mind should tell the Americans not to steal German designs, or snoop on trade secrets through NSA programs. Those are the epitome of "stealing".

I am not an American and nor does my nation try to copy Yankee tech so a person like you is the best one to tell them that.

Stealing is not an accomplishment "innovation" is...so when you innovate something out of the world we will talk on that and till than time....

---China is a theif and superior to India who doesnt steal but believes in learning through JV and TOT---

I am not an American and nor does my nation try to copy Yankee tech so a person like you is the best one to tell them that.

Stealing is not an accomplishment "innovation" is...so when you innovate something out of the world we will talk on that and till than time....

---China is a theif and superior to India who doesnt steal but believes in learning through JV and TOT---
You accuse China of stealing, yet give the Americans a free pass when they do the same. That's quite the double standard. That's why you will always be inferior. We utilize whatever means to advance ourselves, while you brag about some "honor" which does not exist in realpolitik. Just to let it sink it, the gap between China and India grows wider each passing year. You are not catching up, but falling behind.

You accuse China of stealing, yet give the Americans a free pass when they do the same. That's quite the double standard. That's why you will always be inferior. We utilize whatever means to advance ourselves, while you brag about some "honor" which does not exist in realpolitik. Just to let it sink it, the gap between China and India grows wider each passing year. You are not catching up, but falling behind.

I didnt talk about honour man..I talked about Innovation.

AFAIK Americans...They dont steal whatever they see.

You guys are programmed to steal and thatswht forget about hi tech stuff you guys cant help yourself from even stealing the camo,humvee,gadjets etc that a Joe wears.

Its ingrained in your blood.

About India..yes we are inferior to you.Completely agree with that...but but but If and When we are your size in God knows how many years we wont be stealing as much as you do.

Moral of the story is Indian taking a dump on the road and discuss copying in the context of morality and ethical.

Dude..I am more well off than you.Stop living in false pride without knowing whom you are talking to.

I didnt talk about honour man..I talked about Innovation.

AFAIK Americans...They dont steal whatever they see.

You guys are programmed to steal and thatswht forget about hi tech stuff you guys cant help yourself from even stealing the camo,humvee,gadjets etc that a Joe wears.

Its ingrained in your blood.

About India..yes we are inferior to you.Completely agree with that...but but but If and When we are your size in God knows how many years we wont be stealing as much as you do.
Innovation? Are you asking us to invent a plane with X wings and tanks that hovers? Short of that, every weapon system is evolutionary rather than revolutionary. Even in that case, you would probably accuse us of stealing ideas from sci-fi movies. If you are determined to accuse people of stealing, whatever they do will be an act of theft to you. Really, we don't care what you think, as long as we are making strides. We're hardwired to improve ourselves, and you are hardwired to have a jealous inferiority complex.

FYI, the Americans stole plenty to get to where they are today. Japan and South Korea were also accused of the same during the 1960's to 1980's. Because of your inferiority complex and bias, you will not get to where we are. We're already the largest industrial power in the world, and will replace United States as the dominant economic power within a decade.

Also, we're the second largest publisher of researches in the world, behind United States. That was 2011. Imagine where we are today now. In addition, we spend the second largest amount on R&D. The difference, we crave progress, regardless of where and how it came.

http://royalsociety.org/uploadedFil...rts/2011-03-28-Knowledge-networks-nations.pdf

papers.jpg

Innovation? Are you asking us to invent a plane with X wings and tanks that hovers? Short of that, every weapon system is evolutionary rather than revolutionary. Even in that case, you would probably accuse us of stealing ideas from sci-fi movies. If you are determined to accuse people of stealing, whatever they do will be an act of theft to you. Really, we don't care what you think, as long as we are making strides. We're hardwired to improve ourselves, and you are hardwired to have a jealous inferiority complex.

FYI, the Americans stole plenty to get to where they are today. Japan and South Korea were also accused of the same during the 1960's to 1980's. Because of your inferiority complex and bias, you will not get to where we are. We're already the largest industrial power in the world, and will replace United States as the dominant economic power within a decade.

Also, we're the second largest publisher of researches in the world, behind United States. That was 2011. Imagine where we are today now. In addition, we spend the second largest amount on R&D. The difference, we crave progress, regardless of where and how it came.

http://royalsociety.org/uploadedFil...rts/2011-03-28-Knowledge-networks-nations.pdf

papers.jpg

The debate was not between China and India but China and world leaders in innovation.I never said India is better than China the thing is where do you stand in comparison with USA on INNOVATION??...Nowhere!!

The debate was not between China and India but China and world leaders in innovation.I never said India is better than China the thing is where do you stand in comparison with USA on INNOVATION??...Nowhere!!
I don't see you complaining about United States stealing British manufacturing designs during its rise as an industrial power in the 19th century. I don't hear you speaking of all those German designs and scientist that US swept up at the end of WWII. I don't see you complaining about Japan and South Korea "copying" others when they were emerging economies in the 1960's. I don't hear you whining about American NSA stealing technological and business secrets to advance their position today. Yet, you single out China as THE villain, when espionage for technology and reverse engineering are common amongst rising industrial powers.

It's called selective memory and hypocrisy, something that is in your DNA aside from inferiority complex. It is also why you are blinded and getting left in the dust by us.

I don't see you complaining about United States stealing British manufacturing designs during its rise as an industrial power in the 19th century. I don't hear you speaking of all those German designs and scientist that US swept up at the end of WWII. I don't see you complaining about Japan and South Korea "copying" others when they were emerging economies in the 1960's. I don't hear you whining about American NSA stealing technological and business secrets to advance their position today. Yet, you single out China as THE villain, when espionage for technology and reverse engineering are common amongst rising industrial powers.

It's called selective memory and hypocrisy, something that is in your DNA aside from inferiority complex. It is also why you are blinded and getting left in the dust by us.

Becuase they have other things to show their innovation and not involved in 100% cheating..Can you?

-Face palm-... Does it breaks your heart that your dear India is a thief too? :lol:
Did you slam down from your high horse? :lol:

BBC NEWS | Business | Kalashnikov upset by Indian 'copy'

Dont be naive and thinks that some countries will not steal or espionage another country of their defense secret. All countries are guilty of that. It just that the western countries like to dig on China only..

-Face palm-... Does it breaks your heart that your dear India is a thief too? :lol:
Did you slam down from your high horse? :lol:

BBC NEWS | Business | Kalashnikov upset by Indian 'copy'

Dont be naive and thinks that some countries will not steal or espionage another country of their defense secret. All countries are guilty of that. It just that the western countries like to dig on China only..

Nope,I am still riding my high horse.

And this one off incident is nothing man...check this out and let me know if you need more links to fall off from the donkey that you are riding.

Chinese copies of Russian arms to disrupt military balance globally - English pravda.ru

China Clones, Sells Russian Fighter Jets - WSJ.com

BBC News - China stealth fighter 'copied parts from downed US jet'

The best one:-
Chinese Military copies

Unable to copy it, China tries building own jet engine| Reuters

China's Fighters, Drone Look Like U.S. Aircraft | Defense Tech

Humvee manufacturing in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These New Chinese Weapons Originated in the USA (and Russia) — War is Boring — Medium

Has China found a way to 'clone' US military hardware? | The Daily Caller

How China Steals U.S. Military Secrets - Popular Mechanics

Back
Top Bottom