What's new

Chinese CH-47 Chinook exposed

Indians are told by the west "Don't copy our product, buy it !" and they listen...
Everyone would copy a better product, especially if it's for national defence...but the Indians prefer to be slaves and pays billions instead of doing it by them self....what a waste of money...

The west still armament sanction on China, what do you expect China to do since they can't pay for what they need, they would copy and steal to build for their military need. This is a survival of the fitness being alive more important being called out imitator.

Maybe not copy, but you sure didn't achieve everything by yourself.
Rocket technology came from the Nazis.
The entire space program happened because of the Nazi scientists and engineers.
I personally know a gentleman who was in SS, moved to Canada on the basis that he would work with the Aerospace giants there. He was one of the leading man in developing the CANADARM.

Look up my previous post. No the Nazis did not invent the rocket technology as people assumed. And they wanted to prevent the Soviets from getting any technology which is based on American design. Same as Soviets stealing secrets that helped them developed the atomic bomb. Which we failed to prevent.

Maybe not copy, but you sure didn't achieve everything by yourself.
Rocket technology came from the Nazis.
The entire space program happened because of the Nazi scientists and engineers.

I personally know a gentleman who was in SS, moved to Canada on the basis that he would work with the Aerospace giants there. He was one of the leading man in developing the CANADARM.
Why do you persists in believing such nonsense despite ample evidences to the contrary?

USA does not copy, they just pull things out of their *** and head straight for the drawing board. Such is the achievement of the great USA. But they won't tell you this, they steal people from all over the world to make things happen and then claim "no the people came on their own". Not one single person is a native American. It's a faked forsaken country. Just like the Chinese mix fried rice. Very soon the American IQs will drop because the heavy mixing among the races. Black, brown, whites, red, yellow and what not. Not to mention, the huge number of their citizens on dope. I would say most Americans are nothing but dope heads.

Robert H. Goddard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Robert Hutchings Goddard (October 5, 1882 – August 10, 1945) was an American professor, physicist, and inventor who is credited with creating and building the world's first liquid-fueled rocket,[1][2] which he successfully launched on March 16, 1926. Goddard and his team launched 34 rockets[3] between 1926 and 1941, achieving altitudes as high as 2.6 km (1.6 mi) and speeds as high as 885 km/h (550 mph).[3]

Goddard's work as both theorist and engineer anticipated many of the developments that were to make spaceflight possible.[4] He has been called the man who ushered in the Space Age.[5]:xiii Two of Goddard's 214 patented inventions — a multi-stage rocket (1914), and a liquid-fuel rocket (1914) — were important milestones toward spaceflight.[6] His 1919 monograph A Method of Reaching Extreme Altitudes is considered one of the classic texts of 20th-century rocket science.[7][8] Goddard successfully applied three-axis control, gyroscopes and steerable thrust to rockets, to effectively control their flight.

Goddard's military rocket
Not all of Goddard's early work was geared towards space travel. As the United States entered World War I in 1917, the country's universities began to lend their services to the war effort. Goddard believed his rocket research could be applied to many different military applications, including mobile artillery, field weapons and naval torpedoes. He made proposals to the Navy and Army. No record exists of any interest by the Navy to Goddard's inquiry. However, Army Ordnance was quite interested, and Goddard met several times with Army personnel.[13]:89

During this time, Goddard was also contacted by a civilian industrialist in Worcester about the possibility of manufacturing rockets for the military. However, as the businessman's enthusiasm grew, so did Goddard's suspicion. Talks eventually broke down as Goddard began to fear his work might be appropriated by the business. However, an Army Signal Corps officer tried to make Goddard cooperate, but he was called off by General George Squier of the Signal Corps who had been contacted by Secretary of the Smithsonian Institution, Charles Walcott.[13]:89–91 Goddard became leery of working with corporations and was careful to secure patents to "protect his ideas."[13]:152 These events led to the Signal Corps sponsoring Goddard's work during World War I.[13]:91

Goddard proposed to the Army an idea for a tube-based rocket launcher as a light infantry weapon. The launcher concept became the precursor to the bazooka.[13]:92 The rocket-powered recoil-free weapon was the brainchild of Dr. Goddard as a side project (under Army contract) of his work on rocket propulsion. Goddard, during his tenure at Clark University, and working at Mount Wilson Observatory for security reasons, designed a tube-fired rocket for military use during World War I. He and his co-worker, Dr. Clarence Hickman, successfully demonstrated his rocket to the U.S. Army Signal Corps at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, on November 6, 1918, using two music stands for a launch platform, but the Compiègne Armistice was signed only five days later, and further development was discontinued as World War I ended.[31]

The delay in the development of the bazooka and other weapons was a result of Goddard's serious bout with tuberculosis—the long recovery required. Goddard continued to be a part-time consultant to the U.S. Government at Indian Head, Maryland,[13]:121 until 1923, but his focus had turned to other research involving rocket propulsion, including work with liquid fuels and liquid oxygen.

Later, the former Clark University researcher, Dr. Clarence Hickman, and Army officers Col. Leslie Skinner and Lt. Edward Uhl continued Goddard's work on the bazooka. A shaped-charge warhead was attached to the rocket, leading to the tank-killing weapon used in World War II and to many other powerful rocket weapons.[13]:305
Although Goddard had brought his work in rocketry to the attention of the United States Army, between World Wars, he was rebuffed, since the Army largely failed to grasp the military application of large rockets and said there was no money for new experimental weapons.[13]:297 German military intelligence, by contrast, had paid attention to Goddard's work. The Goddards noticed the some mail had been opened, and some mailed reports had gone missing. An accredited military attaché to the US, Friedrich von Boetticher, sent a four-page report to the Abwehr in 1936, and the spy Gustav Guellich sent a mixture of facts and made-up information, claiming to have visited Roswell and witnessed a launch. The Abwehr was very interested and responded with more questions about Goddard's work.[62]:77[16]:227–8 Guellich's reports did include information about fuel mixtures and the important concept of fuel-curtain cooling,[63]:39–41 but thereafter the Germans received very little information about Goddard.

Continued from the same article that you posted above:

In the spring of 1945, Goddard saw a captured German V-2 ballistic missile, in the naval laboratory in Annapolis, Maryland, where Goddard had been working under contract. The unlaunched rocket that had been captured by the US Army from the Mittelwerk factory in the Harz mountains, and samples began to be shipped by Special Mission V-2 on 22 May 1945.[60]

After a thorough inspection, Goddard was convinced that the Germans had "stolen" his work. Though the design details were not exactly the same, the basic design of the V-2 was similar to one of Goddard's rockets. The V-2, however, was technically far more advanced than the most successful of the rockets designed and tested by Goddard.

At the end of the day, the V-2 still stands the father of all modern Missiles. After all, we weren't really discussing the first use of a rocket or its application in an actual war otherwise we would be discussing Tipu Sultan!

Because they dont believe in stealing but buying..now you think before posting.
Or because they are utterly incapable of producing their own, thus having to buy. A country "buying" weapons systems out of the goodness of its heart when they can reverse engineer is the most laughable notion there is. Technological incompetence is what it is.

Think harder before you post.

I don't see the point of it. Why should China try to get Ch-47 where it can easily get Mi-26 from Russia. Mi-26 flies faster, carries more payloads and has a longer ranger.

Coz the bosses ordered it? Dude, this is getting weird now. Whoever in your ministry thinks that catching up means creating copies of other successful weapons is really off his rocker.

Indian in PDF jumped for joy and demand the Indian government to pay the French to copy French fighter jet. They incapable to build 4th generation aircraft themselves. Nothing special about these Indian ranting, they just follow China footstep to pay French and copy the French technology know how.

there is a big difference between buying and stealing
if the chinese are so good in making then why dont u have a engine,why do you guys always copy....u guys are no different from us......

there is a big difference between buying and stealing
if the chinese are so good in making then why dont u have a engine,why do you guys always copy....u guys are no different from us......

China bought Su27 with the ToT but they did it 20 yrs ahead of India time, India follow China footstep and want to springboard your aerospace industry by wanted to copy French tech if the Rafael deal signed. Indian in here called China copycat but all you follow what China did 20 yrs before you.

China bought Su27 with the ToT but they did it 20 yrs ahead of India time, India follow China footstep and want to springboard your aerospace industry by wanted to copy French tech if the Rafael deal signed. Indian in here called China copycat but all you follow what China did 20 yrs before you.

lol whats there to copy from china

its standard practice.....
u guys also did the same at somepoint of time

u said about the time frame........the americans,russians have those fighters way ahead of u guys.....does that make the americans superior to the chinese
chinacopycat.....lol.....that something new and funny
tell me who copied pulsar

dont wanna waste my time here.........
u guys can continue with this or rather continue with the thread

lol whats there to copy from china

its standard practice.....
u guys also did the same at somepoint of time

u said about the time frame........the americans,russians have those fighters way ahead of u guys.....does that make the americans superior to the chinese
chinacopycat.....lol.....that something new and funny
tell me who copied pulsar

dont wanna waste my time here.........
u guys can continue with this or rather continue with the thread

Indian called Chinese out for copying tech but I don't need to go far to check how the Indian salivating at the idea of copy French tech on the Rafael deal the Indian government want to sign. As for China are superior than Indian that isn't my concern, that for Indian and the Chinese to debate who superior. I just pointed out Indian better check yourself before calling someone out for copying tech.

Or because they are utterly incapable of producing their own, thus having to buy. A country "buying" weapons systems out of the goodness of its heart when they can reverse engineer is the most laughable notion there is. Technological incompetence is what it is.

Think harder before you post.

Stealing doesnt make anyone capable.You know what..DONT THINK..because its in Chinese DNA to steal.And you wont get my point.

Moreover stealing is good for present while bad for the future.

Continued from the same article that you posted above:

At the end of the day, the V-2 still stands the father of all modern Missiles. After all, we weren't really discussing the first use of a rocket or its application in an actual war otherwise we would be discussing Tipu Sultan!

Wouldn't be the father of all modern missiles without his work. After all it was his design. Just put a warhead and you claim its different.

Back
Top Bottom