What's new

Chinese cars 'still below par'

tell this to yourself in your country , they are one who gonna believe , rest of world not as Chinese are not.

We dont need to tell anyone. Our cars sell themselves and keep improving
Match that incapable cheerleaders!

BS.

India Cars are better engineered and have better quality build than the Chinese ones.

another delusional cheerleading indians! Go on smoking with your chillum.

How many proofs do Chinese need to quash their stupidity?

Like that Chinese who believes a post by some member in Team-BHP more than ET and Topgear. :omghaha:

Reviews from Developed Markets show that Indian Cars are Miles ahead of Chinese.

How many proofs do Chinese need to quash their stupidity?

Like that Chinese who believes a post by some member in Team-BHP more than ET and Topgear. :omghaha:

Reviews from Developed Markets show that Indian Cars are Miles ahead of Chinese.

b/s! how many cars have you sold overseas that are indigenous indians?

It does look very nice, but that car(The Fisker Karma) was designed by a Danish man working for an American carmaker and was manufactured in Finland. It is definitely not Chinese.

It aint matter soon we'll be their and dont cry over it if you lose your job even in designing. This is the best evidence for us to save the western world from brink of bankruptcies.

What is the point in opening such thread, We all know China rely on quantity. We all know there quality is pathetic.

No one buy chines product for quality, we all buy coz its cheap...

Movie "126 hours": Franco was trying to cut his hand (as it was trapped into heavy rock), the knife betrayed him, the actor quoting in movie "Never buy chinese products, they always betray you"..

Its universal truth...

Haha you jealous incapable cheerleaders get sour yet again about our products which have been selling to the rest of the world for more than 3 decades and still going strong.

It sells because it is a Chevy.

Not SAIC. SAIC is just a sub-contractor for Chevy, Buick, Cadillac and now Opel.

Sail is built from GMs resources. Chinese brands would not even qualify to sell in India.

indian cars are sub contractors of foreign car-makers. look at yourselves in a mirror

SAIL is built from a SAIC+GM JV plant in China.

indian car makers cant get qualified to mop floors in China

Each brand of Car in the world have their own representation.

If you wans slick, stylish supercar, you go for European
If you want Horse power drag racer, you go for American
If you want fuel for your mileage and maintenance proof, you go for Japanese car
If you want a cheap car, you go for Chinese

Chinese car is bad, honestly, but they are also cheap, you cannot expect for a price 10k cheaper and you have the same driving quality with Australian car

Just look at this you tube and you will see those Top gear guy rating Chinese car

Those were your exact words.

but....

Cheap doesn't mean bad. It's VFM.

The thing is, you're annoyed with anything Chinese. Notice all your post in this forum. Most, if not all are Anti-Chinese.
Is it because you're swedish and volvo is taken over by Geely?
I don't recall any swedish having any beef with a Chinese except you.

He's gone bananas, you can't save him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those were your exact words.

but....

Cheap doesn't mean bad. It's VFM.

The thing is, you're annoyed with anything Chinese. Notice all your post in this forum. Most, if not all are Anti-Chinese.
Is it because you're swedish and volvo is taken over by Geely?
I don't recall any swedish having any beef with a Chinese except you.

He's a banana, you can't save him.

First of all, I am also a Chinese, and no I do not have an Anti-Chinese view.

I did not say Chinese car is not Value for money, actually I did say Chinese car is REALLY VERY value for money, a point even Jeremy Clarkson also share. I said, you don't expect the quality to be good if you are willing to buy a car 10 grand less than the others.

if I want car advice and I have to choose between you and Jeremy Clarkson, I will choose Jeremy Clarkson everytime

First of all, I am also a Chinese, and no I do not have an Anti-Chinese view.

I did not say Chinese car is not Value for money, actually I did say Chinese car is REALLY VERY value for money, a point even Jeremy Clarkson also share. I said, you don't expect the quality to be good if you are willing to buy a car 10 grand less than the others.

if I want car advice and I have to choose between you and Jeremy Clarkson, I will choose Jeremy Clarkson everytime

But did you or did you not mention "Chinese car is bad"?

But did you or did you not mention "Chinese car is bad"?

look like you need a crash course in English.

I said both Chinese car is bad, and Chinese car is VFM. There are no contradiction to each other. Why would there be??

You can have a nice car but selling for relative cheap, or a crap quality car for crap price. Both VFM

If you expect 23 grand for a new ute, then I would say you expecting a crap car as the next up is 37 grand.

Good value for money, but it's crap. GOT IT??

it looks like as if you never even drove a car from your home country before, by the way, not only me calling Chinese car is crap, again, watch what Jeremy clarkson had to say??

It's all about money. What you can afford and what not.

If you really have to understand the customers opnion on anything remove his budget barrier and give him choice. If he select your car yours is better ;) if not keep improving ;)

look like you need a crash course in English.

I said both Chinese car is bad, and Chinese car is VFM. There are no contradiction to each other. Why would there be??

You can have a nice car but selling for relative cheap, or a crap quality car for crap price. Both VFM

If you expect 23 grand for a new ute, then I would say you expecting a crap car as the next up is 37 grand.

Good value for money, but it's crap. GOT IT??

it looks like as if you never even drove a car from your home country before, by the way, not only me calling Chinese car is crap, again, watch what Jeremy clarkson had to say??

Sure, I need a crash course in English from you, right? LOL

Listen up bro, VFM isn't bad, VFM isn't CRAP as you like to say it. Simply put it's just VFM. Chinese can make it cheap not because the parts are sub-standard, it's because of "cheap labor".
Where in the world would you get a bowl of noodles for 3 bucks? It's probably 4 or 5 now. And I mean RMB, I give two **** to USDs.

In about 10 years from now, we'll have this conversation(if you're not 60 presently) lol, till then....

Go back few pages and see the discussion with the Pakistani who has thanked you.

b/s! how many cars have you sold overseas that are indigenous indians?

Don't bring me Cuba and Iraq.

I can show where Indian Cars trumped Chinese.

e.g.: South Africa, Australia.

indian cars are sub contractors of foreign car-makers. look at yourselves in a mirror

Indian Cars are made by Indian Companies.

Foreign Cars are made by Foreign Companies.

There is nothing called Chinese Cars. JV Cars are Foreign Cars.

SAIL is built from a SAIC+GM JV plant in China.

indian car makers cant get qualified to mop floors in China

Again BS.

I bet Sail is made on a retired dumped old generation platform of GM.

Such details are not in the mainstream. However some dip digging in the technical matter will show you that neither the engine nor the chasis is Chinese. It is Fiat and GM respectively.

The fact is

Chinese cars is not the best but not the worse either
Both Chinese cars are growing and booming, local and overseas
The path that Chinese makers are following are not different from other car makers in Japan, S Korea or else where

So Chinese-Car Bashers STFU!

Constructive advice are welcome!

Sure, I need a crash course in English from you, right? LOL

Listen up bro, VFM isn't bad, VFM isn't CRAP as you like to say it. Simply put it's just VFM. Chinese can make it cheap not because the parts are sub-standard, it's because of "cheap labor".
Where in the world would you get a bowl of noodles for 3 bucks? It's probably 4 or 5 now. And I mean RMB, I give two **** to USDs.

In about 10 years from now, we'll have this conversation(if you're not 60 presently) lol, till then....

forget about that arsehole.

that loser claims that
1. he was born in China, probably somewhere in Guangdong. His mother is half Chinese half Vietamese
2. he migrated to HK then usa
3. he taught English to class of new immigrants, probably in Chinatown Manhattan
4. He was enlisted and served in Iraq and Afghanistan, killing Muslims
5. He has stationed in other countries like Australia
6. He is the top Chinese basher. He wanted repeatedly to kill Chinese en-masse on PDF
7. He is a nuthead!

Back
Top Bottom