Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Chinese C704 missiles in Israel

2-22.jpg

3-14.jpg

4-9.jpg

1-28.jpg

SO china is selling Weapons to Israel>?????

Or these missiles are there for some exhibition???

Please post adequate information

SO china is selling Weapons to Israel>?????

Or these missiles are there for some exhibition???

Please post adequate information

Israel seized a ship loaded with weapons , they claim it coming from iran to palastine...

but few boarder here are smart enugh to fabricate the tittle of the thread in way to suits their intrests..

Israel seized a ship loaded with weapons ...

but few boarder here are smart enugh to fabricate the tittle of the thread in way to suits their intrests..

So It means these missiles were illegally smuggled to some of the rouge (probably) country??? Can Lankan Ranger give some information on it??

let me google it, See what I found...
"Israel said Tuesday it seized a cargo ship loaded with weapons sent by Iran to Palestinian militants in Gaza, including sophisticated land-to-sea missiles that officials said could change the balance of power in the area.

The takeover in the Mediterranean Sea was the latest in a series of Israeli naval raids meant to counter the growing influence of Iran, which Israel accuses of supplying rockets and other arms to Israel's bitterest enemies.

The navy's deputy commander, Brig. Gen. Rani Ben-Yehudah, said investigators had found between two and four Chinese-made C-704 missiles, which land-based forces can use to attack ships."

I don know why Iran is poking Sleeping Giant(Israel)..

Israel shows weaponry said to have been bound for Gaza

t1larg.ashdod.m16.gi.afp.jpg

Ashdod, Israel (CNN) -- The Israeli military displayed mortar shells, ammunition and surface-to-sea missiles in Ashdod on Wednesday, ordnance that officials said was seized from a ship bound for Gaza. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the weapons "originated in Iran, went through Syria, and they were en route to terror organizations in Gaza, but their ultimate target was the Israeli civilian population." "Every day, new attempts are made by Iran and by Syria to smuggle weapons into Lebanon to Hezbollah, to Gaza to Hamas and to other terror organizations," he said.
Accompanying Netanyahu for the display were Defense Minister Ehud Barak and army Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Benny Gans, among other officials.
Israeli commandos intercepted a ship 200 miles off the coast Tuesday. The "Victoria" is German-owned and Liberian-flagged, with an international crew.
The ship had 1,000 containers aboard, the army said, and three were found to be carrying the weapons. Israeli officials say the containers were loaded in the Syrian port of Latakia, where a false manifest indicated that they were carrying lentils.The ship made a stop in Turkey before heading for the Egyptian port of Alexandria, where the containers were to be unloaded.
Lt. Col. Avital Leibowitz, spokeswoman for the Israel Defense Forces, said the military believes that these weapons were intended to be smuggled into Gaza through the numerous tunnels between the Egyptian Sinai desert and the coastal strip, which is governed by Hamas.
Among the weapons were six C-704 surface-to-sea missiles with two launchers, along with a British-manufactured radar command and control system. According to Israeli military analyst Ron Ben Ishai, the introduction of this weapon would have added strategic significance to those battling Israel.
"Had this shipment gone through to Alexandria and then to one of the Palestinian organizations in Gaza, it would have given them the capability that does not exist today, that is, to hit the Israeli navy at a distance of 35 kilometers," he said.
Along with the missiles, the Israeli army says, it found 230 120-mm mortar shells, 2,200 60-mm mortar shells and 66,960 Kalashnikov rifle rounds.
:disagree:
Source:Israel shows weaponry said to have been bound for Gaza - CNN.com

Israel seized a ship loaded with weapons ...

Intelligence sharing between China & Israel now in the highest level

So It means these missiles were illegally smuggled to some of the rouge (probably) country??? Can Lankan Ranger give some information on it??

let me google it, See what I found...
"Israel said Tuesday it seized a cargo ship loaded with weapons sent by Iran to Palestinian militants in Gaza, including sophisticated land-to-sea missiles that officials said could change the balance of power in the area.

The takeover in the Mediterranean Sea was the latest in a series of Israeli naval raids meant to counter the growing influence of Iran, which Israel accuses of supplying rockets and other arms to Israel's bitterest enemies.

The navy's deputy commander, Brig. Gen. Rani Ben-Yehudah, said investigators had found between two and four Chinese-made C-704 missiles, which land-based forces can use to attack ships."

I don know why Iran is poking Sleeping Giant(Israel)..

i think iran just act as a mediater in the deal...

It's coming from either Iran or Syria. I believe China allowed Iran to produce the missile on its own. Problem is, what good is it to Hamas when they get their hands on it? They do not have the neccessary equipments to operate these effectively, at least not that I am aware of.

Israel know most details specially China related near its territory

Thanks Israel’s friends in Beijing……

It's coming from either Iran or Syria. I believe China allowed Iran to produce the missile on its own. Problem is, what good is it to Hamas when they get their hands on it? They do not have the neccessary equipments to operate these effectively, at least not that I am aware of.

Among the weapons were six C-704 surface-to-sea missiles with two launchers, along with a British-manufactured radar command and control system. According to Israeli military analyst Ron Ben Ishai, the introduction of this weapon would have added strategic significance to those battling Israel.
source: Israel shows weaponry said to have been bound for Gaza - CNN.com

Dude give me a source where isreal thanked china for giving the information that helped it in confiscating the weapons. I know Isreal has defence ties with china.

China needs to be neutral in that region, so that kind of source won’t be available

China pledges to enhance military links with Israel

China & Israel should boost their bilateral relationship, as well as inter-military links, said Chinese Defense Minister Liang Guanglie here Monday.

While talking with Israeli Navy Commander Admiral Eliezer Marom, Liang said Sino-Israeli ties had developed smoothly since the establishment of diplomatic relations in 1992.

"As the two countries' political mutual trust deepens, bilateral trade links also increase," he said.

Liang said China appreciated Israel's long-term and firm adherence to the one-China policy and attached great importance to developing friendly relations with the country.

Marom said Israel and China share the same views and values on many issues. Israel would like to work with China to enhance cooperation between the two nations and the two armed forces, he added.

China pledges to enhance bilateral ties, military links with Israel

Back
Top Bottom