What's new

Chinese bricks failed vikramaditya

Tejas, Arjun, Space flight, aircraft carrier, FGFA... What is next and when will India's unfulfilled promises ever end

You are an idot..

when FGFA,arjun and space flight are responsible?

why always you have to give proof of your intelligence :lol:

Indians don't seem to have many choices。

If the story is true,Indians must learn to ask the Russians to pay for better “Chinese bricks”,for similar “Bricks” are working fine on a much more powerful ship。Gee,Indians can't even make their own “bricks”。:woot:

Anyway,it is good to know that India has China to “blame” for its utter failure。:cheers:

Indians initially rejected asbestos :lol: and chinese again proved that for what worth they are :lol:

:wave:

You are an idot..

when FGFA,arjun and space flight are responsible?

why always you have to give proof of your intelligence :lol:

Indians initially rejected asbestos :lol: and chinese again proved that for what worth they are :lol:

:wave:
yes indeed we once again proved that India is useless and cant even make bricks so have to buy it from China```:azn:

Chinese must bought indian bricks and resold it for using in indian ship; knowing full well indian brick will fail. Just the way indans think and operate, good going Chinese friends.

yes indeed we once again proved that India is useless and cant even make bricks so have to buy it from China```:azn:

hahaaha....

its carrier made by russia and they got money to fix it ;)

and why india will pay if india have to furnish it?

:rofl:

and chinese material proved it again :)

hahaaha....

its carrier made by russia and they got money to fix it ;)

and why india will pay if india have to furnish it?

:rofl:

and chinese material proved it again :)

dont think they will use their own money to fix the problem```joke india needs to dig the pocket once again for this junk``lol

wanna see the might of Chinese materials, only if you can get out the slum, the modern world is literally built with Chinese materials```and thats why your joke country looks like a mud

well```anyway you just got trolled by russians with Chinese bricks```:woot:

The news of using Chinese bricks is said by Russia in russian media.
now they know what they are dealing with regarding procuring chinese materials and will be careful in future.

Good for the industry.:P

I think this one should be closed. Russia find excuse for it's fault, period!

I would rather pay instead of delay

But now every thing is done..we have paid enough and cant go back and it may be make our frndship bitter.

dont think they will use their own money to fix the problem```joke india needs to dig the pocket once again for this junk``lol

wanna see the might of Chinese materials, only if you can get out the slum, the modern world is literally built with Chinese materials```and thats why your joke country looks like a mud

well```anyway you just got trolled by russians with Chinese bricks```:woot:

There is no confirmation on news yet that we will have to pay.They have said smthng else :lol: that they may compensate in another form and they dint give detail on it ;).

+

There is difference b/w military tech and other infrastructure..spot the difference..
and your entire military is soviet based.

FYI,india initially denied asbestos and let the details come...

i think your varyag junk uses asbestos

to all the bozos. the russians are trying to be cheapskate nd hence using sucky products from china. simple.. it has nothing to do with india.. but agree india is being suckered here.

to all the bozos. the russians are trying to be cheapskate nd hence using sucky products from china. simple.. it has nothing to do with india.. but agree india is being suckered here.
you should not blame our products without straight evidence. Might Russia buy it from a infamous company instead of licensed one for saving cost.

you should not blame our products without straight evidence. Might Russia buy it from a infamous company instead of licensed one for saving cost.
Indian navy got no notice from Russian will use china made refractory material?
Or Indians agree with that? If this is the case, why not india bid for suppliers straightly in china instead of asking Russia make the choice.

Indian navy got no notice from Russian will use china made refractory material?
Or Indians agree with that? If this is the case, why not india bid for suppliers straightly in china instead of asking Russia make the choice.

wasnt there a news that zmerican planes are being made with chinese parts that are of low quality. i dont reember details but its close enough to what i mention.

There is an old saying; "Cheat me once, shame on u. Cheat me twice, shame on me".

Indeed, indians have just proven themselves to be the born bozos and suckers by letting the russians xxxx them again. LOLOL...

If your parliament allow wal-mart open stores in India, more "sucky" china made will be available on your shelf.

Here we go again
Indians put down facts. Chinese mock with their arrogance. pakistanis put their pom poms and cheer for them.
Chinese get more aggressive and start going off topic and insulting everything about india, indians respond and get banned
EVERY TIME

It shall be the other way round, right?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom