What's new

Featured Chinese arrive in Argentina to negotiate sale of 12 JF-17 fighters

I cant see how UK can hold on to Malvinas Island if JF17 come onboard argentina airforce.

Las Malvinas son Argentinas - Malvinas are Argentine .
JF-17 would surely help Argentine liberate Malvinas.
Look how many places are still ocupied by English nazis: Scotland, Whales, Northern part of Ireland, Gibraltar, Malvinas, etc.

Las Malvinas son Argentinas - Malvinas are Argentine .
JF-17 would surely help Argentine liberate Malvinas.
Look how many places are still ocupied by English nazis: Scotland, Whales, Northern part of Ireland, Gibraltar, Malvinas, etc.
Scotland: Braveheart
1620308672259.png

English tyrants must let Scotland be Scotland.
The English are so racist that they named their ship Elizabeth from their racist "queen" Elizabeth Windsor. Buther racist Churchill is also loved by many racist English. Hope Argentine will kick racist English arse with the help of superb JF-17.

I thought the JF-17 was a Pakistani made jet? Why are the Chinese selling Pakistan's jet?

English tyrants must let Scotland be Scotland.
The English are so racist that they named their ship Elizabeth from their racist "queen" Elizabeth Windsor. Buther racist Churchill is also loved by many racist English. Hope Argentine will kick racist English arse with the help of superb JF-17.
As well as FREE Northern Ireland
Have you conquered Galwan Valley?
As well as Depsang Plain

Have you conquered Galwan Valley?

no but Chinese killed 40 million Chinese in the GLF, Taiping war...50 million, Dungan revolt....10 million........

Chinese seem to enjoy killing other Chinese. I would use this to your advantage like was done in Hong Kong. Many Chinese are unhappy servants or sex slaves. As we saw in Hong Kong it is easy to create unrest in China. The threat of revolution is probably the cause of China's current aggressiveness.
Rich Chinese hope to hide from unrest in North America. That is not going to work well. :D

This is solid proof.

The one that surrender & begging to spare their life is your soldier, not Chinese
Very solid
no but Chinese killed 40 million Chinese in the GLF, Taiping war...50 million, Dungan revolt....10 million........

Chinese seem to enjoy killing other Chinese. I would use this to your advantage like was done in Hong Kong. Many Chinese are unhappy servants or sex slaves. As we saw in Hong Kong it is easy to create unrest in China. The threat of revolution is probably the cause of China's current aggressiveness.
Rich Chinese hope to hide from unrest in North America. That is not going to work well. :D
Lol. They really go and beg anywhere.

Since JF-17 is a joint endeavour of Pakistan and China, it should have been a joint delegation to make a pitch for sale anywhere.

If it is a Chinese delegation that is negotiating then how would it ensure equitable distribution of manufacturing and other aspects of the deal.

All jointly developed aircraft in the world are jealously negotiated by the all the partners to ensure that they get a fair share of the fruits during initial development and any sale later.

Last edited:
Entertain your obvious flame bait? No thanks.

Like I said, not one of your strongest suits.

It is only flame bait to you because it affects your ego.
It is a real issue for a product that Pakistan is supposed to be a part of. Better response would have been, Yeah, we should be there too. But nope.

Back
Top Bottom