What's new

Featured Chinese arrive in Argentina to negotiate sale of 12 JF-17 fighters

Nor does it have JF-17's anti ship capability. FA-50 is based on a trainer. It is under powered compared to JF-17 and lacks DSI.

Can you compare F 404 engine with that Russian engine ?

Can you compare F 404 engine with that Russian engine ?
pretty similar engines in the same ~ 1000kg weight class.
RD-93 (49.4 kN Dry, 84.4 kN Wet) is slightly more powerful then F404 (48.9 kN Dry, 78.7 kN Wet).

if version of JF-17 being offered is block 3, It should be upgraded with RD-93MA which like 10% more powerful then RD-93

I'm sure they'll figure out a way to put anti-shipping missiles to good use

5 yrs ago

4 yrs ago

3 yrs ago

2 yrs ago

I have reported you as a disgusting troll, what's fishing ship to do with JF 17 thread?
probably Supa powa drink too much cow piss to get high?

mods, why this blatant trolling in the JF 17 thread is not banned?

Last edited:
Can believe someone still believe FA50 can win the deal for Argentina... After we been discussing this thread for over 16 pages.

Can believe someone still believe FA50 can win the deal for Argentina... After we been discussing this thread for over 16 pages.
Do u remember f16 v70 how many hundred pages that's went on for when some wanna be hero Arab had insider info. All bs

I have reported you as a disgusting troll, what's fishing ship to do with JF 17 thread?

Hey just reporting the shipping Argentina has been sinking lately that would be useful with the anti-ship missile option mentioned...you have some other ship sinkings lately to share where such a missile would come in handy? Please do....

If Argentina is going to buy missiles I doubt an anti-ship one is a high priority in their military budget considering their current military threats.

probably Supa powa drink too much cow piss to get high?

LOL! At who is trolling.
BTW Can't you asians get along...you two are such close brothers.

Last edited:
Hey Just reporting the shipping Argentina has been sinking lately...you have some others to share?

LOL! At who is trolling. BTW Can't you two Asian brothers get along?
But does it do with JF-17 sales to Argentina? You are free to open a thread about Argentina sinking Chinese fishing boat but not to pollute this thread with unrelated nonsense.

But does it do with JF-17 sales to Argentina? You are free to open a thread about Argentina sinking Chinese fishing boat but not to pollute this thread with unrelated nonsense.

Stop extending this tangent with more shipping topic replies. Stick with JF17.

Anyways if you insist.
Read the replies again.
"I believe the sales to Argentina of JF-17 Thunders would include Chinese Air-to-Surface Supersonic Cruise Missiles, in anti-shipping role. "

What military shipping threat are they planning on using it against? Shipping is the least of their military worries. I think anti-ground would be more useful for a Supersonic Cruise Missile. There isn't going to be a Battleship pounding their coast or a D-Day beach invasion in the foreseeable future.

Plus if it is for the Falklands you don't want to raise an obvious UK eyebrow by offering it to them as they are already in deep trouble for what happened 40 years ago.

Last edited:
Read the replies again.
"I believe the sales to Argentina of JF-17 Thunders would include Chinese Air-to-Surface Supersonic Cruise Missiles, in anti-shipping role. "

What shipping are they planning on using it against? Shipping is the least of their military worries. I think anti-ground or anti-air would be their biggest worry. There isn't going to be a Battleship pounding their coast or a D-Day beach invasion in the foreseeable future.
@waz @LeGenD @krash

I guess moderator need to step in.. Your trolling and off topic are enough.

It has or can have with a new radar.
I think Argentina should join the JF-17 program and start the local assembly.

Why not JF-17 with Chinese or Russian seats?

Yup there is a program to make FA 50 can launch AMRAM but the program hasnt been completed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom