What's new

Featured Chinese arrive in Argentina to negotiate sale of 12 JF-17 fighters

anyone know which version of JF-17 being offered?

Should think about getting J-10C as well while they are here.

Is there a Pakistan representation too?

No because Pakistan did not take part in its R&D.
I'm sure they'll figure out a way to put anti-shipping missiles to good use

5 yrs ago

4 yrs ago

3 yrs ago

2 yrs ago

Argentines are very territorial. They sunk British warships in Falklands war. To date Argentina claims Falklands.

I'm sure they'll figure out a way to put anti-shipping missiles to good use

5 yrs ago

4 yrs ago

3 yrs ago

2 yrs ago

Anti-shipping missile is far more expensive than some rusty fishing boat.

What distinguish China from the imperialist powers of the west is that China does not shield illegal activities of Chinese citizen committed inside other's border as your own video highlights. So if the Argentinian government wants to purchase Chinese missile in enforcing their law, China is more than happy to provide.

No because Pakistan did not take part in its R&D.

Argentines are very territorial. They sunk British warships in Falklands war. To date Argentina claims Falklands.

What a dumb reply..Pakistan owns 58% of the project...
Does the ceo of Google do the programming. What's wrong with you

Did you see comparing JF17 with F35?

I think it is some kinda success as they are not talking about other jets when JF17 is here. Or may be they are unaware of light and heavy weight, Attack and deter.

anyone know which version of JF-17 being offered?
I am quite sure, its blk 2 being offer.

You cannot offer an SKU which is not in production. There is only one production line for the JF-17 and its subsystems. It is currently being refitted and rejigged for the Block 3. Whoever now buys brand-new Thunders will buy Block 3s even if they'd prefer an older block. Off the shelf customization for stand alone subsystems can and will be performed but anything beyond that will be either impossible or not worth it.

An elephant cannot birth a rhinoceros.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom