What's new

Chinese army asks for flag meeting with Indian Army

Reject it. The latest news confirmed that china tried to test india because of japan.... China didnt wanted india to join japan. China just now declared that india will not join japan because india china bhai bhai. What happened was Xi panic because chinese military if war with india than it will only bring trouble for china. It wanted to test india. When chinese Xi told be ready for regional war than india replied back by saying reply them with more power. Suddenly Xi realized that Modi not a manmohan. It realized india wont back down. Infact china now in panic that india to join america. Suddenly just now china declared Xi never said be prepared for regional war. It also declared that china is brother of india. Same time it also been mentioned that india will never join japan. Suddenly Xi and its army became soft butter. Modi the iron man. I hope china learned its lession.

Reject it. The latest news confirmed that china tried to test india because of japan.... China didnt wanted india to join japan. China just now declared that india will not join japan because india china bhai bhai. What happened was Xi panic because chinese military if war with india than it will only bring trouble for china. It wanted to test india. When chinese Xi told be ready for regional war than india replied back by saying reply them with more power. Suddenly Xi realized that Modi not a manmohan. It realized india wont back down. Infact china now in panic that india to join america. Suddenly just now china declared Xi never said be prepared for regional war. It also declared that china is brother of india. Same time it also been mentioned that india will never join japan. Suddenly Xi and its army became soft butter. Modi the iron man. I hope china learned its lession.
Xi is a two face snake and Modi knows it already. China can never be trusted. Now Indian armed forces will be getting new equipments very soon. Get ready to hear the announcement of the arms deal with the US. Apache, Chinook & Javelin deals will be signed very soon.

@sms

Outside companies are also guests - they need to follow the rules of the house, or they will be shown the door. However, since my post has nothing to do with yours, I have deleted it as you requested.

@sms

Outside companies are also guests - they need to follow the rules of the house, or they will be shown the door. However, since my post has nothing to do with yours, I have deleted it as you requested.

True!
Both side must be gracious, we get chance to make cost effective products and in return we contribute to development of China!

I've deleted my post too!

As for Chumur,it is our territory and we will get it back.Army is already mobilising and soon battalion strength army will be there.Pakistanis don't need to lose sleep over it.
Yes, please send all your battalions to Chumar. Amass all your troops there to push out the PLA. At least 100,000 men :)

We are showing the danda there. pla hide seeing indians.

how much did you shown in FATA and balochistan ehen predator flys like bird and uour nations. oh sorry i forgot abottabad. lol
I read on Chinese forums that on Monday the number of Chinese troops in the stand-off area increased 300% compared to the weekend. Chinese armor vehicles are dominating the Indians and they are fleeing faster than we expected.

They should have let the chinese workers to construct the road and then blockaded it.Free Infastructure

That would be an escalation. You might think Chinese are scared of an escalation, but you'd be wrong. Chinese don't back down - loss of face.

True!
Both side must be gracious, we get chance to make cost effective products and in return we contribute to development of China!

I've deleted my post too!

I still suggest that you change the attitude. An Indian working for Toyota in the US still has to be gracious to the US for the market opportunity for Toyota to be there. If it was not for the Chinese market, your company would not be at the size it is at and may not have the opportunity to send you anywhere.

how much did you shown in FATA and balochistan ehen predator flys like bird and uour nations. oh sorry i forgot abottabad. lol

The comparison is invalid as USA is Pakistan's ally , while China is not India's ally. ;)

Seeing some Pakistani responses, they think we will respond on every border the same way we do on Indo-Pak border ;)

Yes, please send all your battalions to Chumar. Amass all your troops there to push out the PLA. At least 100,000 men :)

I read on Chinese forums that on Monday the number of Chinese troops in the stand-off area increased 300% compared to the weekend. Chinese armor vehicles are dominating the Indians and they are fleeing faster than we expected.
Is that from your media CCTV?Then i believe ya ;)

:lol: you had to demolish your own bunkers in the recent past do you feel you can afford occupying Chinese Infrastructure ?
Madam ji, that was past, and it was expected of Congress to be soft.
This time its different.

Let peaceful coexistence, forget things in 1962, we will help India build more factories, roads, bridges, high-speed rail. . . .
Yes we should prop up india so when there is a future war they have a better chance to defeat us! You must be 转生的张亮

Back
Top Bottom