What's new

Chinese army asks for flag meeting with Indian Army

That dude 風之南國 is most likely a fake Chinese.

So ? how does that matter ?

Its an quote from their famous book Sun Zi Art of War.
It means:

know the enemy and know yourself, and you can fight a hundred battles without defeat;
Basically, if China enters Indian market, they can check on Indian progress. ;)

If China wants to learn about Indian progress they just have to use the internet, no need to physically enter India and Indian market :lol:

I never knew you can find all details of Indian Army, Airforce and Navy online. ;)
Once Chinese are inside India, we can never win a war against them Its pretty obvious that whatever we will build, they'll be ready to counter them.

They just have to visit BR and PDF among other sites.

I am sure china has a information exchange relationship with ISI and other global intelligence agencies.

Your lack of faith in India and absolute faith in China is touching :coffee: , but I do not suffer from the same complex as you. I have more faith in India. I remain confident that there will never be a war and if there is, its one China will regret having.

Besides trade is a two way street. If Chinese are going to get inside India, Indians are going to get inside China.

Indians are democratic. When we go for trade, we're not really on secret government pay scale for stealing secrets. ;)
How many countries has alleged Indians stealing their data? Now, if Chinese can get into "Lockheed martin" and "Isreal's Iron dome" as well as multiple times in Indian government servers, I am not so confident about security of DRDO and other government agencies.

LOL. What has democracy got anything to do with spying? its like saying CIA and NSA is not good because US is a democracy :lol:

India uses cooperation to understand technology rather than steal it, it helps us make it without looking dangerous and untrustworthy. That is how we built the Vikas engine and Kaveri. Theft is the last resort when everything else fails. India still has options and we leverage that.

Have you every been inside a DRDO lab or any govt. agencies ? :lol: ...I suspect all you have seen is municipal offices. Its not easy to get into any DRDO facility and even if you get into one, a Chinese is going to stand out :P.

Think as you may, I am realistic person. You may view it as complexity. I always believe in checking stats rather then believing what some leader or army chief says. China surely is more powerful then India at the moment, you can keep on believing the opposite. And please don't be so over confident in serious matters like war, Nehru was and it resulted in 1962 humiliation.

You seem to think you are the only realistic person around, and others are not. Stop using strawman defence. India remains capable enough to resist and counter China and nothing proves otherwise. I won't even bother asking you to correct your inferiority complex. Just don't be around me and bug me with it.

BTW how was 1962 a "humiliation" ? To the best of my knowledge the Chinese had to withdraw back and leave Indian territory and we promptly went back and took procession of it. That is good enough for me.

Reject it. The latest news confirmed that china tried to test india because of japan.... China didnt wanted india to join japan. China just now declared that india will not join japan because india china bhai bhai. What happened was Xi panic because chinese military if war with india than it will only bring trouble for china. It wanted to test india. When chinese Xi told be ready for regional war than india replied back by saying reply them with more power. Suddenly Xi realized that Modi not a manmohan. It realized india wont back down. Infact china now in panic that india to join america. Suddenly just now china declared Xi never said be prepared for regional war. It also declared that china is brother of india. Same time it also been mentioned that india will never join japan. Suddenly Xi and its army became soft butter. Modi the iron man. I hope china learned its lession.
and After Modi's successful Us visit. we will hear more news like India is Pride of Asia, India is big elecfant of Aisa, India should make alliance with china etc from CCP Mouthpice news channels. :lol:

LOL. What has democracy got anything to do with spying? its like saying CIA and NSA is not good because US is a democracy :lol:

India uses cooperation to understand technology rather than steal it, it helps us make it without looking dangerous and untrustworthy. That is how we built the Vikas engine and Kaveri. Theft is the last resort when everything else fails. India still has options and we leverage that.

Have you every been inside a DRDO lab or any govt. agencies ? :lol: ...I suspect all you have seen is municipal offices. Its not easy to get into any DRDO facility and even if you get into one, a Chinese is going to stand out :P.

You seem to think you are the only realistic person around, and others are not. Stop using strawman defence. India remains capable enough to resist and counter China and nothing proves otherwise. I won't even bother asking you to correct your inferiority complex. Just don't be around me and bug me with it.

BTW how was 1962 a "humiliation" ? To the best of my knowledge the Chinese had to withdraw back and leave Indian territory and we promptly went back and took procession of it. That is good enough for me.
Forget 1962 and let us strive together for a better tomorrow!

That dude 風之南國 is most likely a fake Chinese.
我是江西人,别大惊小怪。

Its an quote from their famous book Sun Zi Art of War.
It means:

know the enemy and know yourself, and you can fight a hundred battles without defeat;
Basically, if China enters Indian market, they can check on Indian progress. ;)
Friend you are mistaken, but I mean, we have to know each other and seek common progress.

我是江西人,别大惊小怪。

Friend you are mistaken, but I mean, we have to know each other and seek common progress.
You surrender for you say 'common progress' to your enemy.

The comparison is invalid as USA is Pakistan's ally , while China is not India's ally. ;)

Seeing some Pakistani responses, they think we will respond on every border the same way we do on Indo-Pak border ;)

welcome back after a long time. and ehhhhh we know you guys cant afford to face China so NO naah atleast i dont expect you to respond there.

If China wanted it could invade India from Tibet side not only Kashmire side

Chinese Have Expansionist Policies... If they wanted they could have reached USA.

But their wishes are for them to Savour.

If PLA is so mighty then why dont we get Get Citizenship of China.

我是江西人,别大惊小怪。

There is no need to forget 1962, but by all means let us strive together for a better tomorrow.

And I agree that we need to get to know each other better and seek common progress. A good neighbour is invaluable and helps keep peace in your own house.

You surrender for you say 'common progress' to your enemy.

To seek common progress is victory. To seek common destruction is defeat. That much is common sense.

The only way to defeat your enemy is to make him your friend. That is the ONLY way a enemy can be defeated forever.

Back
Top Bottom