What's new

Chinese and Native Americans have same ancestry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Native Americans are more closely related to Mongols who once conquered most the known world,over the whole human history one can see the rise and fall of great empires,now it's the time for China to claim the crown.

It is not Chinese rather they are close to North east Asians Chinese themselves are mixed group of many ethnicity.

Yep, we have weak genes. Which is why we along with America dominate every Olympics. :lol:

India with 1 billion people could not win one Gold at the recent Olympics, and your country Pakistan didn't win any either.

Iran is what you could call an Aryan nation, they can actually win medals at the Olympics.

He is not Pakistani, this is some bs the indians made up because they didn't agree with one of his posts. Go through his post history and you can see he is obviously an Indian.

He is not Pakistani, this is some bs the indians made up because they didn't agree with one of his posts. Go through his post history and you can see he is obviously an Indian.

I don't have problem if somebody thinks I am not Indian and I am Pakistani or Chinese or Iranian whatever but I feel sad if some member insults any nation as in this case he insulted Pakistan due to wrong assumptions. However, his insults appeared deliberate as if he was looking for an excuse to insult Pakistan and he made one up for that.

Therefore, I came to the conclusion that he may not be a real Chinese. He is very cunning and so he knows my moves. But I also know his moves.

I don't have problem if somebody thinks I am not Indian and I am Pakistani or Chinese or Iranian whatever but I feel sad if some member insults any nation as in this case he insulted Pakistan due to wrong assumptions. However, his insults appeared deliberate as if he was looking for an excuse to insult Pakistan and he made one up for that.

Therefore, I came to the conclusion that he may not be a real Chinese. He is very cunning and so he knows my moves. But I also know his moves.

Do not assume I am on your side Indian, I have seen your stupidity in other threads. As for the lizard man throwing insults at Pakistan he should have at least had an admin confirm his suspicions before going out on a tirade. This is not some spontaneous reaction to a thread.

empires rise and fall,even the greatest empire Mongol Empire fell.but I strongly believe now it's going to be China's time.

Ḥashshāshīn;3838085 said:
@WebMaster, can you check what country he is from? @Enemy

It is India. It will be.

Do not assume I am on your side Indian, I have seen your stupidity in other threads. As for the lizard man throwing insults at Pakistan he should have at least had an admin confirm his suspicions before going out on a tirade. This is not some spontaneous reaction to a thread.

I did not ask you to come to my side. My problem is that I don't have a permanent side as issues under discussions require different reactions under different circumstances. So the best side is no side at all. I am Enemy to everyone but I am also an Enemy to none.

BTW, long long ago, I also asked the Lizard Man to ask the admin, the mods or even Hu Shongshan who is a Chinese so that the Lizard Man can at least rely on his confirmation. I don't know why he is still after me.

OK, now lets come to the topic again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom