What's new

Chinese Aircraft Carrier Liaoning is Bigger, More Powerful & Cheaper than I

Please wait up from reality! India now is not
Capable of building a carrier. As I say floating an empty hull is useless if u can fit the sub system. Engine, radar, catapult, arrestor hull and many many more...

So India is not capable of making an Indigenous carrier. Then why do Chinese guys brag so much about their future upcoming homemade carriers? It's not like China can make on either. They may know to make the electronics, but can't make the hull. :rofl:

^Got your point and you aim but Nope not in next 5 years at least. The ACC is for training and research purpose and its main theater will be SCS and Pacific as its of more priority as far as deploying an ACC is concerned.

The training of deck crew, officers, pilots etc. will take a lot of time.

I agree with you very much.
After about five years, CV-16 Liaoning will be ready will full power.

My friends its not about AC weight and price tag.... AC is about what you got on it and around it.... Indian AC are totaly far superior because most on it are from russia, israel, uk and france (and USA soon).... These countries are developed nations.... Indian AC is far superior and will be superior in asia for many decades.... We got AC, Russia building AC for india while india itself building a AC (soon to be launched) and got one more on paper.... China can never match india in AC catagory.... If china decides to build more AC than india got chance to order AC from uk, france and yes USA (might tell them to built AC for india while same time we built our own too).... Indian AC got most powerful radars, jammers, anti missiles, jet fighters and in future AC u will see Rafale and F-35 taking off from indian AC.... AC is not about size.... Cargo ships are even 3 times bigger.... AC is about technology.... Also AC is about what we got on it and also around it.... Indian AC will be protected not only by Jet fighters, missiles and anti-missiles but also submarines, stealth fridgets destroyers etc etc.... India got so much experience of having AC and we even used AC in real war.... Chinese navy chief visited our AC and he kept saying he felt AC power and he wish china to have AC soon.... India will always lead in asia in AC catagory due to far advanced Technology on it....

China build, India buy.
China test, India buy.
China fail, India buy.
China succeed, India buy.
China upgrade, India buy.
China export, India buy.
China become rich for developed industry, India buy.
China build more, India don't buy any more because she has no more money.

China build, India buy.
China test, India buy.
China fail, India buy.
China succeed, India buy.
China upgrade, India buy.
China export, India buy.
China become rich for developed industry, India buy.
China build more, India don't buy any more because she has no more money.

:lol:lolzzz they r so busy customizing their caste system

EzioAltaïr;3452836 said:
So India is not capable of making an Indigenous carrier. Then why do Chinese guys brag so much about their future upcoming homemade carriers? It's not like China can make on either. They may know to make the electronics, but can't make the hull. :rofl:

The halls of two CV is under construction in Shanghai and Da-Lian.
NO official confirmation. I got my own news source.

You may lol at this message now,
but in years they will become you powerfull opponent.

Remember two words: CHINESE SPEED.

I think India can do better than letting the Russians refit the Gorshkov. I don't quite understand why India does not ask Russia to build a new Kuznetsov Class from scratch. Alternatively, India could buy Gorshkov and try to refit by their own engineers. Yes India may encounter lots of difficulties in the process, but these are valuable experiences that can be used for India' indigenous AC.

they are learning from Russians working with them so they can use that knowledge to build the indigenous one, just like the indigenous missiles and reactors and fighter jets. Like I said before "The indigenous" is a russian company

I think India can do better than letting the Russians refit the Gorshkov. I don't quite understand why India does not ask Russia to build a new Kuznetsov Class from scratch. Alternatively, India could buy Gorshkov and try to refit by their own engineers. Yes India may encounter lots of difficulties in the process, but these are valuable experiences that can be used for India' indigenous AC.

they are learning from Russians working with them so they can use that knowledge to build the indigenous one, just like the indigenous missiles and reactors and fighter jets. Like I said before "The indigenous" is a russian company with offices in New Delhi

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom