What's new

Chinese air force versus Israeli air force, which is better?

which?

• Total voters
Chinese air force is more advanced. J-10B has DSI, AESA, IRST.

Israeli air force has one of the best trained pilots in the world and one of the most modern equipment.
Also,Why Chinese air force vs Israeli ?
China has good relations with israel and are becoming "great friends" ?

China and Israel both Asian countries.

Chinese air force getting CAC J-20 in 2016. Israeli air force getting LM F-35I in 2019 or so. Chinese air force uses Chinese AWACs like KJ-2000 and Chinese fighter jets like J-10 B. Israeli air force has Israeli Phalcon AWACs but no Israeli fighter jets.

KJ-2000 I think is better than any Israeli AWAC.

KJ-2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there is no comparison as far as quality of force is concerned!
And if you talk about quantity, still there is no comparison!

Chinese air force getting CAC J-20 in 2016. Israeli air force getting LM F-35I in 2019 or so. Chinese air force uses Chinese AWACs like KJ-2000 and Chinese fighter jets like J-10 B. Israeli air force has Israeli Phalcon AWACs but no Israeli fighter jets.

You day dreaming?

no israeli phalcon is much better than KJ-2000:p::p::p:

it depends IAF has one of the best trained pilots , battle proven , and advance air force
While china is looking to go against States , so they are modernizing at fast pace inducting tons of new modern planes .
so both are very good nd potent forces , my vote will go to china because of their future plans

with over 1500 combat and total of 2500+ aircraft China is world third biggest air force and IAF have no match with PLAAF

Israel doesn't even have the proper f-16s nations like pakistan and egypt have , if it wasn't for iran israel would be having no f-16s at all and would have to fly their Kefirs instead , the f-16s they possess are double seaters , essentially trainers suited for no real air to air combat

Back
Top Bottom